tuscl

Share your Stripper web story

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I joined and found yoda and Ricky boy sucking tranny dick over on the pink and blue pages. I got blocked and banned but it doesn't matter because they practically have no reviews and the discussions are so moderated only dick sucking fags can post...so I left to never go back...plus the site is pure Bashing the hand that feeds them

47 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Well, what does one expect from a PD? I laughed uproariously at the dancer's whining and bitching. I haven't been there in ages.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "the site is pure Bashing the hand that feeds them"

+100
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I'm sorry for speaking ill of the dead -- but I never understood the agenda of that Amish faggott Yoder.

He kissed stripper ass and loved it.

That's why I hope we don't ever get a moderator. SW posters got band for the mildest comments
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    For the new guys, that faggott Yoder used to be a regular poster here too. If you think some dudes round here kiss Nina's ass, you should have see that White Knight in action.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Motor head lol...Amen brother

The craziest banned I have herd was Don Chulo for posting on both sites the same thread ? WTF y not ? Lol
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I'm not sure I have one story. I think I first ran across SW a few years ago, and the thing that hit me immediately was: I've been strip clubbing longer than many of those girls have been alive, and have never been in a strip club where the strippers behave the way SW girls claim they behave. Chili Palmer eventually made a post that gave me that A-ha moment -- he claimed to have met dozens of SW strippers, all of whom did far more than what they claim on SW, and laughed about how all the girls lie and pose there. That makes total sense... it's primarily a venting and pose-to-gain-the-respect-of-your-peers site, not one that describes how strip clubs work or how strippers behave. Although, to be fair, I have read some pretty brilliant and insightful things in Hustle Hut, about the techniques and psychology of strip club sales.

The other things that were difficult not to notice:
    1. Yoda and Rick's behavior there. It literally pops right out at you.
    2. The group-think around extras
    3. The general level of anger, which everyone excuses because "this is a support site", but IME this type of behavior tends to get people even angrier and almost militant, which is exactly what happens there. It's the opposite of a support site -- it's a get-each-other-angrier-and-riled-up site. Actual support would mean an entirely different quality of conversation, IMO.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Suburb really good points
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Thank you joist
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    In other words, juicy is butt hurt because he got caught creating another goofy troll account and they banned him for it. Go figure. :)

Another thing juicy failed to mention is how much Yoda dick he sucked trying to keep Yoda from banning him for a ridiculous troll post using another account. He was all heart, giving everyone the "I love you" and "God bless" stuff in a failed effort to stay there. I swear I thought that juicy was going to offer Yoda a rim job, lmao.

So talk tough now juicy, but your shameful and emasculated performance over there will always be remembered. ;)
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ sounds like rickybuttfucker is telling on himself. He is confusing his story with juice
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ sounds like rickybuttfucker is telling on himself. He is confusing his story with juice
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    The fact that you even remember my stripper web performance of being a weak demasculated male is a honor Rick...I worked hard to conform and become one of the natives....I had to act in such a manner because that's what the site duck tated...so in a comical fashion a put on the best show I could...glade you enjoyed my theatrics rick.

I actually enjoy his you bust my balls Rick...I think I means you like me.

My juicebox69 account still exist over on stripper web because I was warned one more comment or post and it would be deleted so I froze it in history

Stripper web does seem to have some sort of software that let's the moderator know that a multiple accounts are coming from one device so yes I was at first got busted but I did later on succed with multiple devices lol...I will never share my stripper identity over on striperweb..I'm still an active contribute in the pink as a striper and no one would ever guess lol....I am truly trolling those bitches lol
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I disagree that Rick sucks up to the dancers there. He's even handed, if anything. At times he comes across and chauvinistic and philandering (sorry Rick), which are hardly endearing traits to impress dancers. But he gives a mature perspective to dancers' posts there, especially in the Dollar Den and Life Support sections, so the sex workers there respect him for it. At least I think that is a fair account. Rick can correct me if I am off base or described him unfairly.

I still say that SW is useful at times to get the dancers' perspective even if that perspective is somewhat skewed from the real life clubs I seem to visit. The SW site does seem to attract certain types of dancers (career hustlers and dancers either suffering from job coping or personal coping issues) and doesn't attract the most common types of dancers I know I see in most clubs (every day dancers), many of whom are too busy with life to join a dancer support site.

Part of succeeding on SW as a customer is knowing ones place in the hierarchy. Unfortunately that is one of a second class citizen, at best, and at worst, well, we don't even go there, except for their hate of female customers, which is just plain off the charts for no goddamn good reason. In that case you either just let it roll off you (they are teenagers and twenty-somethings for christsakes) or just ignore it and read Tuscl instead.

I've gotten couple questions answered in the Customer Conversation section by dancers and I was and still am grateful for the answers given.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @rickdugun if juice is a troll why are you getting so up in arms about what he says? I thought troll posts are irrelevant
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ nice
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Ricky is gay
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    He butt fucks bouncers
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Dominic good observation about Rick

It is funny how he came to the rescue of his beloved webpage stripperweb....tuscl isn't Rick's home

The way I see it Rick you refuse to meet members because your fake and write fake reviews....I kinda get the feeling your a stripper trolling as a customer..makes since....because your version of a customer is a comical interpretation of weak and frail men...you gave him a system....made home a drunk....and exploits drug addict bitches.

I think it proves your actually a female that hates men but having fun pretending to make fun of men as one online

Ricky boy is just a make belief fictional character

If not prove me wrong but showing up at a tuscl meeting at lest the one in Detroit since your from new York right ?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Tiburn lol...damn good point

Slam dunk that fagot Ricky boy back home to stripper web lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Get his ass Joe lol
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Thank you, Juice Respect.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Thanks Dominic
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Slam dunk that faggots Ricky Boy
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Nina fits in perfectly on SW.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Haven't there been a few SW girls who were publicly anti extra who later admitted to doing them?

Part of the issue is every dancer is anti extra until she needs the money.

I'm confused how Rick functions there, as he claims here to be the opposite of what most SW girls want. He shops for prostitutes at strip clubs and doesn't buy dances.
  • Chili Palmer
    8 years ago
    Juice is not now and never has been banned from Stripperweb. At some point the rest of you will realize everything that he writes is a lie or an exaggeration, or been plagiarized from someone else. In reality, he kissed more ass at SW than Rick and Yoda combined in the few posts he created.

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth…

Juice: Member in good standing.at SW

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I just said that chilli plus I said I'm still over their using a different account that I will not mention because I don't feel like haven't that account sniped from a stripper web spy on tuscl

But yes I do suck and did suck dick and lick pussy and ass on stripper web because everyone does it , it's demand plus it is hilarious to nag these bitches and junkies on lol

It cracks me up

I'm just shocked and surprised you butches remember me over on striper web as juice
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    And of course I'm full of shot it's funny to be....doesn't mean I'm a troll or not a real person

I'M the real deal that is meeting members on tuscl and making real friends, sharing real information and having some laughs
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Also if that is considering sucking dick then I must be sucking massive sasuges on tuscl
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    This is what I thought about Yoda

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I thought I saw Juice again in club Lust but before I knew it I was distracted.

I have no SW stories because I don't visit the site. I did one time when this site was down.
    Do they have club reviews to read over there too?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shark they do but their all from 2007 lol

Bssicly no on the reviews they suck
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Direct TV lol
  • Chili Palmer
    8 years ago
    @sharkhunter: Back when there were actual strippers on SW, their own club review section was extremely helpful for mileage mongers like me. A dancer would advice to another dancer along the lines of "Don;t go to that club. The girls all let customers touch them finger them and more." That club would then go immediately onto my to do list.

@juice: Never called you a troll, just a liar and a plagiarizer, both adjectives of which are beyond dispute. The reality is, on a site like this that has essentially no rules and even fewer people who care, you can't be a troll no matter how many off-topic and/or idiotic posts you devise. You're like Timmy in South Park, in the episode where he fronts the rock band that pushes Phil Collins to the opening act. You've managed to make being an illiterate, morbidly obese serial liar into the biggest celebrity on this site and I tip my cap to you for it. All I ask is that you stop writing fake reviews, as this is crossing a line that should never be crossed.

Fuck, if the founder doesn't give a shit about what a retarded cesspool his discussion is and has been, why should I?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    ^^^ HomoPalmer
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Misspellings and poker references might give it away. ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    CP founder does give a shit about the reviews so much so that we exchanged a shot load of emails over this

In the end I agreed to stop righting any more fake reviews

The board is the only place I do my bull shitting lol
    Also think you bro for the compliments it means a lot
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Ok so no recent good reviews on SW . I won't bother checking.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    In all honesty doh in five years of writing 300 plus reviews I would say that only one year and close to 100 reviews was faked....that was in my troll moments. Any review since December of 2015 can be completely trusted and any future reviews can be trusted...most if not all faked reviews was from multiple accounts that I no longer write reviews with.

I'm a honest sinner yes but not a hypocrite

Grace overides judgment in the kingdom of Christ my friend
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Correct shark

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I like Juice, but I can't get with the fake reviews, that ain't cool at all man.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Bump
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    So your last review of follies is real?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice is now on ignore. :)
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    The short bus wins again!