tuscl

Extras or nah?

larryfisherman
California
Recently a stripper was giving me a really good sensual dance, and then she pulled my cock out, and took a condom out of her purse. I declined the extras.

I don't know, if I'm fucking, I'd much rather not do it in the club. Plus I don't really go to the strip club for extras, I'm more interested in stageshow and drinks.

Anyone else not really interested in extras?

34 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    I'm interested. But I do feel a little cheap and vulgar when I fuck a dancer in the club. So I never do it more than twice a week.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I never get extras more than twice in one club visit. And only once if the first stripper cries during sex.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Not interested. I'm not quite ready to bring an STD home to the wife. Plus, aren't you supposed to tip extra for "extras?" If so, that goes through my funds faster!

Like Larry, I'm perfectly happy with stage shows and drinks and also talking with the ladies, and getting some dances. That seems like a perfectly reasonably way to spend the late evening.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol Jack and John lol

If I avoid extras it's me being a Jew and picking money over bitches.

Big reason I've learned how to bust from a friction dance. It is a lot cheaper than your standard extras.

Extras might run $200-$300 in the club along with drinks and a few dances and your already at $300-$400 for the night unless you cute out some shit

A LDK night can run $100-$200 and that's the cost of dances, drinks and busting my nut. On nights I'm really being a Jew I've busted on $50 and was out.

Now if a extras club offer another option for the sex instead of the block of time I will pick the sex if they charge a higher amount per song.

A stander dance might run $25 but a per song sex play can run $40 a song and that's perfect because I'm going to bust in one or two songs so I can get sex at the price if a LAp gasm

That's my reasoning
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Dominic that's a cool way to be clubbing
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Lolol Jackslash
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Let's raise our drinks to jackslash !! CHEERS !!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Not usually. I like dances and stage shows. Every now and then if I'm in a sexual drought.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Nah. I just go for the companionship. :)
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    If they are available and reasonably priced (into my budget) I'll get them, but if I find a dancer who gives a sensual gfe dance and my hands are free to roam I don't have to have them.
  • Longneck
    8 years ago
    I go for extras or to cultivate talent for a meet up OTC. But generally, I'll try her out once ITC before I have an OTC experience. Sometimes I can pull one of the young ones for an OTC for just a drink and some Waffle House plus a nice conversation.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    No.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Kind of like rh48hr, I'm more into the sensual GFE.

Plus if the condom is on, it ain't Larry Fisherman approved. The sex ain't real if the condom is on (just my opinion). And of course I'm not gonna fuck some random stripper raw.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I go to non-extras clubs, so the ITC offer is just fantasyland for me :)
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Only head in the club. Much easier to hide stifles of noises vs intercourse. Every girl I fuck just can't main silently
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    I don't go looking for extras either, Larry, but I do get a kick out of most of the banter on this board.

That said, there was a dancer in Canada (well, actually three) who offered first, and I was tempted, as they were all very hot. My ATF, now probably retired could have almost certainly sucked me in (figuratively & literally!) but we both chose not to pursue it.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Unless I'm out with friends, or near a club that has exceptional talent, if I can't get extras I'm not really interested in going.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I go for the buffet & the valet parking
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    For me extras are not the main-course, kinda like a side-dish that I partake in from time to time, they are not my #1 objective when I SC - if the club has a decent # of dancers to satisfy my variety taste & dances are VHM, then that usually is enough for me although I will still partake in extras from time to time even if getting good dances
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Don chulo goes for the buffet lol
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "I don't really go to the strip club for extras"

I don't even go along with the extras concept. Don't need mechanical service to make me ejaculate. No reason for that.

GFE, DATY, GFE-FS, or just talking to a girl to get under her skin, are fine.

So in San Francisco, when I doubted the quality of the available FS, I've opted for DATYing them, and that does go over well.

SJG
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I'm an OTC man at heart. I wouldn't turn down extras in the club if its reasonable but my goal is to get her to meet me OTC.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Hell yeah....butt ass naked fuckin in bed is the best
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Hey JUICE: you're a fucking cunt!! I have Jewish relatives who are more than generous you cheap cunt.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Lap dancing started at SF MBOT and it originally meant lap sitting, and no back rooms, all front room.

Besides just sitting, it almost always meant titty massaging, and talking at an affordable rate.

What else it sometimes included:

DFK
    FOV
    Vaginal Digital Penetration
    Anal Digital Penetration
    Stick Shifting
    and sometimes rear end grinding 'till LDK

The costs were much lower too.

Booths and backrooms only came in after the main legal battles were already won, and so it was becoming corporate and, also Mafia. Mostly booths and backrooms just increase the costs and the house cut, in my humble opinion.

Though in principle mileage can go higher, often this is not the case, and the GFE level is often much lower, but the costs are always higher.

SJG

Why live anywhere else?
    http://doxyspotting.com/?p=123345
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    I don't do extras, but certainly don't hold it against those who do. Just not my gig.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    For the most part, I don't go to clubs for the explicit intent for extras mainly because of the prices (VIP fee and money to the dancer). I mostly go for very high mileage lap dances. I will occasionally do the VIP extras thing if I am in the mood for heavy spending and if I am horny enough. But high mileage dances are usually good enough for me.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    If you've got a girl sitting on your lap and are able to just talk with her, plus tittie squeezing, the chances of it easily getting into GFE are very high.

But if you've got a girl saying, "Wanna dance?", and if you say yes, then the chance of it getting into GFE are quite low. And even if she does FS or BBBJ you, it won't be that good because she has not lowered her emotional barriers to you, she has not opened up.

SJG

We should always have women dressed like this at our beck and call:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itLAlTJt…
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yue6Cb5O…
    Rach 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEdiAcu6…
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "butt ass naked fuckin in bed is the best"

Exactly.

God damn that's like the fourth time in two days that I've quoted Juice. Juice must be doing something right!
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I would take free extras. My main hesitance would be her expecting a fat tip. If I was travelling I could probably just pay for the dances and make a quick exit.

So yes to extras, but I'm cheap.
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    Well the problem is JamesSD and Larry those "extras" are never free in a P4P arrangement. Thats why they calll them "extras". Because they cost you "extra."
    Now in a GFE or fuck buddy or friends with benefits situation they certainly can be free. I try to keep all of my GFE girls in a friends with benefits mindset. They know I do nice things for them but they don't expect to be paid for sex.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    IMO always agree on cost first.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    as long as amble hand roaming is SOP, I can be satisfied... and frankly it's hard to do better than that where I live and travel frequnently
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    The short bus wins again!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion