tuscl

Attractive Women Not Living Up To Their Potential

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
I have been fortunate enough to travel all over, and one thing is for sure, there is no shortage of "6s" who think they are "10s," who also expect to be treated as such. I especially find these women in clubs (not strip clubs) and want to say, "hey sweetheart, go over in the corner and sip your Cosmo, and let the 9 over there get up on the stage and shake her ass, nobody wants to see you shake your ass."

What is much more rare is when you see an "8" "9" or even a "10" who doesn't realize how beautiful she is. For me, it's a rare site, kind of refreshing but damning at the same time, as I would love to take advantage of it, but often can't.

Case in point:

After my Juice meeting weekend, heading back home somewhere between Tennessee and Virginia I stop at some greasy fast food joint to stretch my legs and grab something to eat that I'll probably regret even before I make it back to my car. I walk in and there's a 9 packing fries behind the counter. A 9!!!!!! Wearing a baseball cap, hair pulled back and probably very little (if any) makeup, but she sure as hell was a 9. I was in shock, because I have never witnessed a 9 packing fries before. She was in her early 20s and I fear if I would go back in 5 years she's probably have 3 kids and be 50 pounds heavier. I can't even go back because I can't even remember what exit I got off.

My question is, have you ever witnessed something like this? Was there a way you could take advantage of it?

25 comments

• RandomMember
    8 years ago

There's a Starbucks off the major freeway that has a reputation for having the best sales in the entire state. Could be the location to the highway -- but I think it's the manager who only hires only 9+ college-aged girls to take your order at the drive-through. And they're trained to be charming and smile at you when you pick up your order.

I've read stories of guys handing out business cards and offering sugar arrangements at coffee shops and malls. Guess that's getting more common -- but it's probably *very* annoying to some of these girls who get hit on constantly.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    I don't think there is without looking like a creep.

I don't remember who posted that all the 9s were at the breastaurants. There are very few 9s left in the strip clubs. Men are dumb and will leave hefty tips to flirty, gorgeous waitresses. No grinding on hard dicks required.

• maho
    8 years ago
    Have had instances of this - maybe a server at a bar, BW's, a grocery store, a subway worker, or something like that - and thinking to myself I would love to be able to see more of them or to have a chance to do something with them in a strip club VIP / OTC kind of way.

Curious if this is what others sometimes come across, and if they have ever somehow perused it and how they went about it (don't mean in a simply asking them out in a civy kind of way).
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    "What is much more rare is when you see an "8" "9" or even a "10" who doesn't realize how beautiful she is."

This describes the DS. She was a late bloomer who didn't realize how beautiful she had become until after a few weeks as a stripper. I was the first customer to demonstrate to her how truly beautiful she had become.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    I agree. Nothing worse than a 6 with an attitude problem, no matter where you encounter her.

I think most 9's know they are 9's. What's refreshing to me is a 9 who knows she's a 9, but is still nice and humble anyway. Class and ass. Nothing finer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah, there do seem to be young women that are unaware how hot & desirable they are, often times IME chicks that used to be tomboys as kids are the hot-ones that did not know it or see themselves that way - but then I wonder how they figured out at still a young age (late teens) that they had the looks & could bank off their looks (for the ones that became strippers)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    My take on this is her youthfulness and thus her ignorance on life and herself engeneral.

I believe this is how many pimps find hoes...young and stupid working a dead in job with no hope or dreams for her life then a flashy older man with cash rolls up and promises her the world much like Satan did to our lord in the desert....it's a major temptation and the money and soon drugs become addictive.

I've pondered hard on being a pimp....before my life is over I might be one and if not a minister....I often have a inwardly battle of good and evil....some people just believe I suffer from multiple personalities....??

I don't see 9 or 10s but I usually have seen 8s that I have shamfuly exploited for sex
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    As he ville is full of bitches 6 and lower that thank they are 10s....good lord I'm sick of these people
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    Nothing beats a 10 with a fantastic sense of humor.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    So how do you make a 6 a 10?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    So how do you make a 6 a 10?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I don't know? How, Vince?
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    Dammit, Juice, are you that guy who ran Waking Life?

The way you get a 10 from a 6 in Asheville is by adding one for every inch of armpit hair.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I see a lot of attractive girls doing jobs where they're making about 10% of what they would as strippers... I want to tell them, but usually don't because it's awkward to start a conversation like that and some girls would be "insulted" at the the thought...

On another note, like Bavarian was saying, the "breastaurants" have more 9s than the typical strip club these days. Those places have higher standards. I got hired at a local Hooters and quit after orientation, before my first shift. The list of ridiculous rules was a mile long, and for around the same pay as the sports bar I was already working at. I saved the pamphlets they gave us at orientation because they were hilarious (I've since lost them, unfortunately), their lists of rules about what a "Hooters Girl" has to do. I can't be as fake as I would've had to be to constantly tell people to have a "Hooterrific Day!" and do the Hokey Pokey and all that lame shit. But during orientation was shift change, and had so many girls working it was crazy. Not all had big boobs (I didn't and still don't), but most of them were attractive.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I was dragged to a hooters by my work colleagues recently. I can't remember which city it was, but the food was shit and the girls were worse. Not a one above a six, and none endowed with more than a "B".
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I would say get drunk, real drunk, Dominc77. That works for me. I'll never forget this gal I took out sailing after meeting her in the bar the night before. I kicked myself when she showed up at my house to go sailing. She was nice, and I know I was being an ass, but we had a good time sailing until we capsized and the sheriff's patrol boat hit her on the head while rescuing her. I made sure to contact her for a week afterward to make sure she was OK, She was. I'm the captain, my passenger's safety is paramount.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Those Southern gals are delightful, I'd stop in for breakfast all over the South when I was down there, and the waitresses were very often beautiful.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I would have liked to date some, but I figured that they would just see an old guy. :)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Haha, Vince. I thought you were going to make a funny joke like "add 4" or "because 7 ate 9" or something else cheesy or corny. That's it! You blew the joke. vincemichaels (on) --> ignore.

/sarcasm

Seriously I doubt all pretty girls (or even most girls), where looks are 7 or better on a scale of 1 to 10, would make good sex workers. Not everyone take the psychology or emotional toll it takes to be a sex worker. Plus there is still the stigma. Look how many sex workers hide that fact from the people they know and/or would be horrified to learn if people found out.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    A pretty girl who is good in sales would make a great sex worker IF she could handle the emotional toll.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    gammanu95 - I guess it depends on the area. The very touristy cities will have hot Hooters girls, also the ones in affluent locations... the one I was at was in an upscale business area, the management had high standards and they acted super corporate. But their girls were attractive. A few of my friends also applied, but I was the only one who got hired. These same friends who weren't hired with me at Hooters ended up later getting hired at some of the same clubs as me. Lol.

I have actually never eaten there, I wouldn't expect the food to be the specialty at a place like that.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I was strongly tempted, Dominic77, but decided to play it straight. Life goes on in our strip club lane. I agree with Nina, it depends on the area. When Hooters expanded in the greater Detroit area, at first the servers were mighty fine, if not good waitresses. It has slipped a lot as Hooters lost market share.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "think they are "10s," who also expect to be treated as such."

I treat all women well, so I cannot condone this OP

SJG
  • dr_lee
    8 years ago
    Maybe she's one of those females with "standards". She doesn't want to use her beauty to get ahead. I've seen attractive women walking the streets and you never know, they could be stripping on the side of whatever their main job is. You never know!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    At outside concerts, the young women can be quite tempting as they dance to the music. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion