tuscl

What did they do before they became strippers?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Other than being a student, the most common one I hear is restaurant waitress. What else have you heard?

30 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Worked at a golf resort at the age of 17
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Nearly all strippers do a shift or a couple shifts as a waitress or bartender in a SC before they first strip.
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    Hostess. Gas station attendant. Telemarketer.
  • CouldBe
    8 years ago
    Student, waitress, civil service job.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    The most common one I've heard is fast food restaurant worker. I suspect being a member of the armed forces is common to the stripper population. The three most unusual jobs I have heard are high school PE teacher, commercial real estate agent, and FedEx driver.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    One told me she used to work at Subway. One that is a semi regular said she worked at Twin Peaks which I think is like a Hooters, and she is also in school.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Nothing
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    Earlier tonight a brand new dancer stopped by and told me she worked on a customer service phone line and got sick of the abuse. That's right, somebody decided that they would be treated better as a stripper.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Worked at the mall/store-clerk
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    One told she had been a school-bus driver & had a commercial drivers license
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Waitress is one I've heard a few times. Makes sense .... it's something that someone with little formal education, but with a lot of charm and attractiveness, can make decent money
  • LastbornTuna
    8 years ago
    Bartender. Server. Warehouse assembly line.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    receptionist at optometrist office
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    A favorite told me she once worked in a factory cleaning chickens.
  • bang69
    8 years ago
    business pro, accountant, stay at home mom
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    stay at home mom, fast food worker, telemarketer, factory assembly
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    One worked as a hospital medical lab tech (ATF)

One real estate agent; she still did during the spring, fall and summer

One child care worker - was still her day job 70 miles away. She figured that would avoid meeting a child care client's dad in the club.

One ran her own landscaping company for seven years until the economic downturn tanked her business. Rather than declare bankruptcy, she went back to stripping and besides paying her bills, she paid back every creditor. Are you listening, Donald? That's what an honest person does!

Personal trainer. Who also had a smokin' body!

One served in the army on Iraq

One police officer with degrees in criminology and fine arts

One who hasn't graduated yet, but has been selected to do an internship as a cryptologist
    She is carrying a 3.89 average!
  • K
    8 years ago
    A few of my former favorites.

Public School Teacher. I never got the story of how she went from teacher to dancer. She refused to discuss it which made me imagine all sorts of interesting stories.

Dental hygienist, a friend talked her into trying dancing. She fell in love with the money and the hours. She went back to cleaning teeth when she got a little long in the tooth herself.

Bookkeeper, She could not make enough to have the lifestyle she wanted and started supplementing with a night here and there.
    Yoga instructor, She still did that while dancing.
  • joewebber
    8 years ago
    hooters waitress is common. it's kind of like stripper in training
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    Besides the obvious, waitress, bartender, etc. typically hear leasing agent, receptionist at dr's office, or one of my faves was a hair-stylist. Every time I see a hot little thing in one of those fields now, first thing that I imagine is them stripping now...

But to be fair I like doing that to hot women in general :0
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    In @JohnSmith's case: "I was an embryo."
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    Also had one that said she just graduated from an Ivy league school who stated she was starting her job in the fall as a financial analyst. Coulda been SS but she seemed smart. Was well-spoken and Asian, so who knows. Hard hustler too.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    And there are the ones I saw on street corners waving at custies.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Recently ran into a Russian dancer who said she had a grad degree back home and getting an MBA in U.S. She had a wall-street SB and seemed to be doing very well.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    SD not SB
  • THE CHAINDOG
    8 years ago
    Papa ginos, Deli clerk, Lots of C.N.As dancing putting themselves though nursing school. Back in the day there were lots of college girls that satzrted as bud girls
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Office Manager
    Bank Loan Officer
    Sales Clerk, Victoria's Secret, lives with parents, they still think she works at store
    Went to work as ticket clerk at Shoreline Ampatheater.

SJG
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Student, waitress, personal trainer, aesthetician are the most common. Retail is pretty common too.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    Most common was waitress, anither common was receptionis.
    A few less common:
    Underwear model another model told her about the club
    Fitness trainer at least 4 dancers i remember two of whom competed
    Park attendant
    Teacher
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    One dancer in the Midwest claimed she had been a deputy sheriff, but needed more money than the job paid. I have also heard claims of school teacher, waitress, student, masseuse (she did know how to rub me the right way), apartment manager, accountant and stay at home mom.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion