tuscl

Suspicious Newbie Posts

Thursday, July 28, 2016 5:27 PM
Just an FYI: There are a few very similar posts recently of complete newbies asking for information on Phoenix clubs. They've got no other posts/reviews to their name, and say things like "the reviews have changed a lot over the years," followed by requests for detailed information on a specific club. Please ignore them. They're either extremely lazy or worse. Let them either read the reviews themselves or (gasp) actually spend a few dollars at one of these clubs and post a decent first review, thereby giving them access to the other reviews. Thanks.

18 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    On the one hand, if it is leo why would having to shell out a few bucks for vip to read the reviews stop them? They spend a lot more sending undercovers in on taxpayer money to bust clubs so by comparison the vip fee should be minimal. Hell, they can even write a shill review for vip access. On the other hand, maybe the reviews aren't giving them them the dirt they are looking for. Of course there is the possibility they are all coincenditaly trolls.
  • IronFox22
    8 years ago
    You could be right, Chessmaster. It just struck me as odd that multiple people were looking for explicit information on Phoenix clubs on their first post.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Anything is possible but I think we're often times too paranoid around here on TUSCL. There are always gonna be newbies & lurkers & there are usually too many club listings and too many crappy reviews for someone unfamiliar to try & make sense of it all - if I can help someone have a good time & avoid crappy clubs I dont mind spending a few minutes to share what I know
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ vs them having to spend hours & still possibly not get what they need
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^no. in this case its definitely more believable that somebody has it out for a few phoenix clubs.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    You crackin on me Don Chulo lol
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    managers or cops? Probably not cops. More likely trolls,managers, or lazy asses.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^wouldn't managers already know what goes on in their club?
  • s88
    8 years ago
    @chessmaster Only high rollers are supposed to know what really goes on at the club. Proles get a lapdance from Boris and Mikhail the bruisers if they touch a stripper.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Hey ! I'm talking to you boy
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I went to Phoenix in the summer in '97 for a conference. Ugh. Never again.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    But it's a dry heat!!!!! ;-)
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    it is just @mikey being an assclown. why do you think that retard makes up all of his many retarded troll accounts like @TheeOSU, @zipperhead, @str8buttsuck, @CaraLynn87, @rickthezoo, @4got2wipe, and so many others? ill tell you why. he gets off on trolling. he writes all of those retard posts and jacks off to them. im not surprised that hes asking for intel from phoenix. it is just another way he fucks with good red blooded americans
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    N
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I find this thread suspicious
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Maybe we should build a wall around TUSCL to keep the newbs out - and get StripperWeb to pay for it - "believe me"
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    There have been several new reviews posted from Phoenix clubs by veteran members, so apparently things are still hopping even though it's summer time. This time of year is the best time for regulars not being out crowded from tourists, and the girls who complain about the summer slowdown are happy to attend to their regulars. Maybe the suspicious posts inquiring about these clubs are from newbs looking for some action. Oh and Sherrif Joe is up for reelection and this time he may have a serious candidate opposing him for the position. Maybe his vice squad are out their in force looking for some quick recognition?
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    I'm with "IF" and "ds" on this. Of all the zero-zero posters (and those with maybe a couple of bullshit reviews) that come trolling for detailed info (and it is cheerfully provided by the gullible among us), how many have actually reciprocated by submitting a good review ? I can hear the crickets now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion