Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Juice drops tuscl rap song calling out members and other funny shit

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yo! I made a rap song in AutoRap by Smule, and it's awesome. Listen to it here: smule.com

Check it out and enjoy the laugh...more tuscl based raps coming soon

One old fashion aka juice

Replies (40)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Trust me it's funny

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Not the worst rap ever. You should do a track with P Emerson.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

When is your concert date in Michigan?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

As p Emerson would say it's about to take off

On tour soon lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You crazy

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

P. Emerson got nothing on OldFashion lol

This is a rap about pizza hut using Kevin Gates two phones as a remix

No audio tune....it's me raw and uncut

Let the joking being lol

Yo! I made a rap song in AutoRap by Smule, and it's awesome. Listen to it here: smule.com

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice! P. Juicy

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol....boss

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Now I know how to pronounce TUSCL and Shailynn. I wanting for the '45.

PS: should TUSCL be capitalized or lower case? It's a acronym right, so upper case makes sense.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

2nd one needs more work and 47 seconds come on juice. work on adding a chorus and more than one verse unless these are for guest tracks when P Emerson drops his new joint.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol...good advice ime.

Dominic I use capital T in Tuscl lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

The song is down now but I will make more soon....my pizza hit song raw and uncut it still up doe....I kinda dig it lol

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

When are you gonna get fucked up on Lean and do a chopped and screwed track?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Soon enough lol...got the kids right now

Until then listen to my new track about Ricky Boy

Yo! I made a rap song in AutoRap by Smule, and it's awesome. Listen to it here: smule.com

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Juice made all this shit up

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol...Joe....you love me

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

LMFAO!

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Pretty off beat, but I'll give you an A for effort!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Larry are you Jelly ?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Mikeya likes this Shit I see lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

New mix tape just went platinum boys

Check it out its about da club and shailynn in AVL

Yo! I made a rap song in AutoRap by Smule, and it's awesome. Listen to it here: smule.com

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I'm dying.....

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol....yeah me2

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

P. Emerson has nothing on OneOld Fashion lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Yo Juice let me get on the remix. I got tight raps yo.

I'm a fisherman and my name is Larry. I'm married to a queen and her name is Dairy.

Get it? Dairy Queen. I got skillz yo!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Larry selling snow to white bitches nine months later da belly itches lol

Larry eats dem psuusies like a blizzard yeah go figured

Lol

We going to be rich boys

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Juice is gonna join the insane clown posse

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol..that could work lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

You must have enjoyed that laugh about me kicking shailynn in da nuts as a welcome to ash evil Lee in my hit song in da club

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Awesome!

SJG

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Thanks brother

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

S
Supremeruler
•

must be garbage. its all deleted.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Not all of it

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Just making room for new shit

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

This one is still up...sorry your late to the party....we had some good laughs

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Where's clackport? He should be qualified to judge juice's rap ;-D

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Clark port is intimated by my skills

I have made him dout p Emerson lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement