Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Shailynn are we still on ?

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I've PMed him and everything and no response...I've requested the day off just to meet him....if your not showing just let me know so I can go to work and stead and get that overtime cash for my follies meeting in August

Replies (36)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

He could be with a gf he did talk about this and john Smith before disappearing...I pray he isn't swimming with Alucard.....he was a funny dude

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

He could be the first TUSCLER to meet the Juice mane. Is he going to blow it?

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Is Shailynn pulling a juice on da juice mane?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Juice probably has him buried on his property- TUSCLer beware

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

LOL Sorry I have just been really busy with work and other things.

Yes I will be arriving Friday and I just sent my man Juice a PM.

Everybody wish me luck!!!! lol

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

He's making it all up. He don't have no job

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^^ If you count playing xBox 360 in my mom's basement as a job, then I am skillfully employed.

S
Supremeruler
•

Fuck you jackie

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

Shailynn calls me retarded!

My fan base is growing. Juice will be next.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Sweet...was worried

Actually bang69 might beat shailynn if he waits on me at Godiva's this Thursday at 6pm

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Looking forward to meeting you Shaylynn

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Hopefully some one will take some photos of this epic meeting

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Shadowcat seems like the type of guy that belonged to AV Club in high school and walked around with a Nikon around his neck. They were the cool guys

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

If Juice asks you to go pick him up at his house I wouldn't risk it

Profile picture for TravelingGolfer
TravelingGolfer
•

If photos and videos are out of the question, for privacy reasons, we at least need an audio clip of this historic meeting!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I'm down for pictures that can be uploaded for a few hours on my instagram if shailynn is down...then after few hours I could take the pictures down

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

We could technology do a video and post it on instagram as well lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I will shoot you a pm shailynn on my brake OK buddy bear

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Are you guys going to have a friendly wrestling match?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Yeah for four play then we take out the swords for homosexual behavior in Asheville lol

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

Homosexual behavior in Asheville? Say it isn't so!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I hope Shailynn doesn;t take offense at my good natured bro jokes

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Technology I meet a tuscl lurker on my recent trip to Scores in Greenville SC

But either Bang69 or Shailynn will be the first from the discussion board

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol..bump

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

If you take a picture, do it so we see the reflection in the mirror too. Remember Fight Club? (Tyler and Marla didn't have a reflection since only Jack was real). lol. Some days I get all philosophical and shit so I wonder if shadowcat is the only one who is real then it turns out the rest of us TUSCLers are just troll identities that exist as the figment of an imagination in a single troll brain. #MindBlown

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

^^It could happen!!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol !!!!....love it

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I hear dueling banjos, juice. :)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I hear dueling banjos, juice. :)

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Juice is gonna get his anal cherry popped...for the 38th time.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I regret that I have just one life to give to my country. I'd like to join these 2 and take pics.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Maybe after the Follies Meet their can be a Detriot meet and you can enjoy us acting a fool then Vince

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Bump

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Bump

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Bump Bring it, juice, the offer of a ride to car rental stands.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement