tuscl

Los Angeles Visit

AfricanLovePimppp
Detroit-What Up Doe?
Tuesday, July 26, 2016 8:44 AM
What up doe to all of you PL's! I say this with nothing but great love for my strip club visiting brothers! I am in Detroit so I am used to the Henry 8th and Bogart's type club. High mileage and cheap. I will be visiting the LA area in August. I will visit as many clubs as possible, but can somebody tell me what clubs to visit that has the best mileage. The women can be in the range of 1's to 5's. It doesn't matter. I plan on being shit faced all weekend! Please help a brother out. Peace!

20 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Cheap high mileage with ugly women in LA? Not my thing but it sounds like COI to me, except not at SR. I'm sure there are also some shitty dives around LA that others may know about. Try sending a PM to jerkoffson.
  • AfricanLovePimppp
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the info JS. They don't have to be ugly. They can be 10's, but you typically get what you pay for. I plan on going to at least 4 places with $300 to blow at each place. Where should I go?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Does dancer ethnicity matter?
  • AfricanLovePimppp
    8 years ago
    Nope PC. It would be nice to see Latina, Asian, Black, or White. In that order
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Finger up their ass mate
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck you kackie
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Jackie
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    You spelled your name rong. It's "AfricanLovePimp."
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Go to COI. Synn and SR Rhino.
  • AfricanLovePimppp
    8 years ago
    Thanks larryfish! I checked out the reviews for the COI spots and I think I will check out Synn, Paradise, Tropical and Flamingo. My friends in LA said we will trek to Hong Kong for the finale! Thanks for all of the input, everyone!
  • AfricanLovePimppp
    8 years ago
    What's up Jack and Juice! Long time, no hear from!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Fuck yeah...you been locked up bruh ?
  • AfricanLovePimppp
    8 years ago
    Only for a few months!! I'm out now and ready!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    King Henry VIII and Starz are two black clubs where extra-mileage can be had - Starz no longer has a dayshift so dayshift action is King Henry - at night Starz has traditionally had the better looking ebonies - and dances are cheaper than the avg LA club ($15 I believe).
  • Dain
    8 years ago
    Yes, Starz and King Henry VIII. Out in Rialto, tropical Lei is guaranteed.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Shaniqua works out of an abandoned phone booth in front of the 7-11 on Crenshaw. She'll blow you for a pack of Newports
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yeah Starz and King Henry if you want the black girls, but he said he preferred to see Asian and Latin girls over black girls.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Shaniqua !! Damn !! I haven't seen her out there in ages. I'll fly out and join ya, AfricanLovePimppp. We can get a quantity discount from her.
  • AfricanLovePimppp
    8 years ago
    Thanks all for the help! Thanks Dain! I will check out Tropical. Thanks PC! I will check out King Henry and Starz. Vince, I will be there 8-26 to 8-29. Hit me up! Motor, I know 3 Shaniqua's. When I mess with any of them, I end up with a wet dick and 3 days in jail. I will bring bail money with me!!!! I think when we make it to Hong Kong, I will find enough Latinas.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    put flamingo at the very bottom of your list. you ain't missing much. synn coi is usually good, as is tropical lei in UPLAND. and hong kong is sooooo awesome.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion