tuscl

Free admissions coupon for Christie's Cabaret?

Dominic77
Cleveland, Ohio
Monday, July 25, 2016 10:47 AM
Does anyone know if Christie's Cabaret has coupons you can print to get free admission? I'm interested in the one in Cleveland on the west bank for the Flats. I hate giving money to strip club owners.

18 comments

• Tiburon
    8 years ago
    see if this works [view link]
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Thanks!
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Lol broke ass lol
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Pretty much. I'm just happy to not be part Mitt Romney's lower 47 % by a few percent, lol. So every little bit helps!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol...love your honesty bro I'm openly honest as well but most thank I make Shit up Go figure ? I don't know but in my past and maybe my future I would get my local weekly paper and cut the strip club ads out for free admission
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    . Juice: Good tip. What day of the week was best? Thursday's newspaper, since it's the "entertainment issue?" Or did you see them everyday? Also the bus stop has those free newspapers and tourist books. I bet they advertise strip clubs in there. S88 would know. He's always taking the bus. The Crazy Horse dancers say to "just ask them" for free passes and they can hand them out. I tell them that's OK, since I can just request a new one to my junk email on the website: [view link] . Saves me $5-7 that I can spend on the hoes instead. Sure the dancers know we're broke asses but they know the deal. It's just more $$ for them, if they be smart about it.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    In my home town the big daily paper would never place a ad for the local club or at the time clubs but we have a weekly smaller and liberal paper that stuck those ads in the back...as long as you could find a paper stand and in AVL as we call it....those stands are everywhere
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    And yes it's the free paper's
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Not all but some club websites have them to print out
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    We have local newpapers called the SUN times. It's only published once a week. Agree that anything liberal, thanks for the reminder.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    See I provide real infomercial information that applies to daily club life as a legit member of our blessed Brotherhood
  • TippingDollars
    8 years ago
    Yo usually club websites have free passes or money off and I always print that shit out. One club by my crib charges 10 bucks every night of the week for entry. But on their website you can print a free pass. So I do every time. I've been there at 30 times in 2 years and that's 300 bucks I've saved simply printing out a pass.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    juicebox69 --> "See I provide real infomercial information that applies to daily club life as a legit member of our blessed Brotherhood" --> end quote juicebox69 ^props to Juice. Maybe I will get a $100 VIP membership just to prop Juice. He deserves it. :)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I get that TipperDollars. I did check the Christie's website before posting this. Or at least I though I did. Crazy horse used to have coupons one could print out (I recall doing that back in 96-98 a lot while in college the first time, especially when the Alumni used to take us). But otherwise, your advise is sound. I agree with you.
  • samsung1
    8 years ago
    They used to post free admission coupon on their site but not anymore. You still get hit with the $5 parking fee and overpriced drink minimum. The bathroom trolls usually have free passes but you have to tip them for it. The christies in brunswick has free parking, better mileage and free coupon on yelp
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Thanks, Samsung. That's good to know.
  • Chili Palmer
    8 years ago
    Y'all gotta pay for the CC owner's mansion remodeling. Dude's place makes San Simeon look like a Waffle House.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I've been using strip club coupons for as long as I've been clubbing, going back to 1994. Some examples: * Though I've been to Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indy well over 100 times, I have [almost] never paid cover because the local leftie paper Nuvo has a coupon every week. * Likewise, visits to Babe's, Harem House, Silk, and other lower-tier Indy clubs are almost always covered by Nuvo coupons. * I used to print coupons from Club 390 and Skybox in the south Chicago 'burbs from their websites. I believe those have dried up. * I try to hit Jimmy's in Chicago Heights before 10 on Thu-Sat nights, when the $10 cover starts. * My last LD girl at Hots in Battle Creek (or whatever it's called now) gave me a fistful of free entry passes, so I'm covered for my next several visits. * The same thing happened at the Landing Strip in Austin. I won't have to pay cover there for several visits. There is no reason to further enrich SC owners. Money wasted on cover is better spent on strippers!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion