tuscl

cameras and lies, a story

s88
New York
Sunday, July 24, 2016 10:53 AM
Earlier this night ex-ATF and fake free OTC stripper [view link] who seem to be a tag team ITC both sat down on me together. Pretty funny I introduced them to each other back in March because they were both my favs and wanted the empty seat next to me and were cock blocking each other. Now the 2 hustle together all night long. Anyway, both sat down on me, gave me a no asking for permission, threesome tabledance (stupid cheap so I didnt stop them even though both are supposed to be banned). I got more of a brain kick than a dick kick out of it since I've ignored both for 3 months now. One of them said "weve been talking about you, and taking both of us to VIP". I dont have that $, and I get nothing from watching 2 girls make out, no threesomes unless I get a 2nd dick implanted on me. Threesome fantasy is a traditional SC fantasy, threesomes do nothing for me when i want GFE, which is possible with only 1 chick at a time. Anyway, this shit had to end, I didn't come to the SC for either of these 2. If I did, I'd arrange by text Ill be coming by. Now these 2 ex-favs are pissing me off, wanting $ i'd spend on new faces instead. With both of them sitting on my lap, I tell each one why I dont do VIP with them anymore. 1st "talks about bullshit the entire time in VIP" [the fake free OTC talk, but Im not gonna reveal that to the other stripper (ExATF) sitting on me], the 2nd one "didnt dance and instead wanted a backrub", I said both of them "waste my time" in VIP and I dont trust them to be "fun". Ex ATF tells me "to be frank, I have to listen for hours to you talk about yourself for just [price of VIP room to stripper]", I respond "its your choice to sit with me, I never forced you to sit with me, you have always left when you want to go to a another customer". ExATF stays silent. I say Im picking only one of you, and tell fake OTC stripper I'll pick her to give her a "2nd chance" (I already gave ExATF a 2nd chance 2 weeks ago and didn't like it). I told fake OTC stripper, I am not going to hold a grudge forever and everyone deserves a 2nd chance, fake OTC stripper agreed. I made it very clear to fake OTC stripper, that this is her second chance, using the words "second chance". Now alone with fake free OTC stripper on main floor, she gives me her new number (in 2 months, seesh, I was still in her contacts list). Says same SS as before about free OTC. Says the time she flaked out, she works long hours at her day job back to back shifts and overslept that day (lie, because she ghosted mid text conversation the night BEFORE, after she said "yes" to OTC, then 2 seconds later, I asked her for the address to pick her up, and she never again responded that night or the next say we were supposed to me). She talks about her BF and her relationship, tries to use that an excuse. I tell her this is a strip club, nobody is monogamous. She agrees, she then mentions that as part of her job, she has to lie to customers, because its fantasy. I tell her there are limits to fantasy and there is a point where it is just laughable BS and I cant take you seriously or trust you, maybe another guy who is high and drunk will, but I appreciate honesty, you offer what you offer, dont offer what you can't give a guy. With that we go to VIP (there was a line 7 couples deep for VIP rooms). In VIP, I try to make out with her, get 2 seconds of DFK with her, then she stops. stripper:we can't make out here, my BF works here as a [job that never involves a customer seeing your face], he will know from the cameras me:nobody watches the cameras here stripper:my BF does, he is the cousin of owner of the SC me:your BF is Armenian? stripper:no me:[owner] is armenian, I once went in group out with his niece because she was BFF with BFF of my ex, this town is small stripper: *pauses* her name being with an S? me:no stripper:my BF is the cousin of the real owner of the SC, not [armenian owner] me: I only know of [armenian owner] stripper: no, he is the other owner me: look, nobody watches the cameras here stripper:how do you know? did you fuck a girl in here? me: it wouldn't be fair to her for me to answer that question stripper:*smiles* do you have condoms? me: yes, [looks at watch] but we have only 2 minutes left till the bouncer walks in stripper:we can extend the time in here, I really like you me:lets hang outside the club stripper: how about monday? *arranges a day, probably in vain, at end of VIP time, promptly walk out of SC, I'll save my $ up for her "gift" she will demand at the end of our "free fuck session" * Atleast I stopped the $ bleading. Sometimes strippers change [view link] , sometimes they realize they can't hustle you, you are a hard core TUSCLer, not a "out with the boys" one time visit, or they realize that you will be in the same club, every week, and ignore them, forever, always picking someone else, anyone but them, they reconsider, and come back down to your level off their platter. "This guy took me to VIP 4 times on 4 different days, and suddenly ignores me ITC, WTF, I know he likes me, his dick gets hard, he humped me like a horny dog, why wont he spend on me anymore?" Because you treated him like an ATM instead of a human being. Maybe you can sell water to a drowning pothead, but not to me.

6 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Good for you, too much SS and other shenanigans get a shun from me too. There used to be a dancer at Players Club(funny how this club figures so much in my history) LOL As we got to know each other, our sessions in VIP got more intense, then it was like someone turned a spigot off. I ran into her at The Penthouse Club about a month later and she still refused me. I shrugged and fucked another dancer in VIP.
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    This was interesting. Read the whole thing. Funny thing was I wrote an article today I decided not to post about dancers secretly caring about getting treated like human fuck stix, even the hardcore ones. Part of my point was not minding so much the simplicity of knowing it's all about the dollars for most of them because it's easier to work them over for what I want. But we're all in different stages of our walk, and I can remember the sting of learning there wasn't a Santa Claus.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Nice account of a club trip. Article worthy!
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    I've learned it is a waste of time to try and rationalize with a honey what she will or will not do. Plus it kills a good party vibe trying to do. Rarely give them a second chance because when I have most of the time nothing changes.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    True. When it's good, it's good, when it goes bad, it usually doesn't improve.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol...WTF
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion