tuscl

[OT] DNC/WikiLeaks

Fascinating stuff to follow for twitter junkies like me. Will Donald Trump be able to use it and get to say:

*** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT HILARY CLINTON ****

17 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I feel sorry for the ones who forget its a fantasy. If I'm having an "off" day, my hustle is goofy/cheesy/ditzy/over the top. Any other day, though, I deal heavily in intimacy. Not extras, but like hardcore bedroom eyes, eyelids dipping down just the right degree at the right time, trailing fingernails on skin, up the back of the guy's neck... things like that. It works really, really well for me, to the point that if I'm having an awesome "on" day, I can have a borderline nonverbal hustle. Just eye-fuck them from across the room, walk up, bend down, trail fingers across their skin. and then just ask if they "want to go". It's super effective. And for me it's an awesome thrill, but there's never any actual connection. It's purely me feeding off the energy generated by all the sexual tension... and also the money that flows out of the guy's wallet as a result. When that wallet's dry, I move on to the next one.

The guys I feel bad for are the ones that topple head over heels and actually think the connection was real. Who lose their jobs and come in anyways to drop a portion of their savings while they sit there for hours, under the impression that I'll just stop working in the middle of my work day and hang out with them, because they felt special, and because they gave me $80-$120 that day that they probably didn't actually have available to spend.

If it's just some dingus who's coming into the club already looking for a date, or if it's a kiddo who doesn't "get it" yet, then pffft to them. But when they're guys who've come in semi regularly for years, and suddenly they forget and fall too deep into the fantasy, to the point their real life takes a back seat to them getting their fix of something fake, it's a little sad to see.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Actually, since she's female I guess we should call her a "faggette".
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Juice spamming my thread.

That's it! I'm putting that mother fucker on ignore! And announcing it too!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    https://twitter.com/wikileaks

for those who still don't have an account.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Juice is plague rising autocorrect malfunction plagiarizing stripperweb err I mean street walker web site. Juice, where is all your media coverage? You had more than two words the same. Mrs Trump got lots of attention just for using the common phrase that your word is your bond. I even saw a cartoon yesterday in the paper that Mrs trump was going to start a school lunch program. The media just looks stupid nowadays.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Two most likely explanations:

(1) Russians are responsible for the hack since Putin loves Trump and not Hillary. Putin wants to go horseback riding with Trump after he wins (bareback, of course).

(2) Rech hacked into the DNC email server since he's bored (being away from TUSCL so long).

Don't scoff; it's possible.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Bump.

Surprised this thread didn't get more traffic. I was kidding about Putin and Trump; there's no evidence that the Russians are trying to influence the election.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I thought Putin wanted to ride Melania bareback.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    MEDIA Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

http://www.anonews.co/hillary-assange/

• Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Just glad to see Debbie Wasserman Schultz kicked to the curb.

Not recommend it, but if you google her name and click "images" I can say that DWS looks like the nightmare stripper who tries to hit you up for a dance before you sit down in a Detroit dive club. Yech !!!!!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'd tell her I wasn't interested and go quietly in the corner and puke.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    RandomMember: "Surprised this thread didn't get more traffic."

I think 95% of the board still has me on ignore. Even juicebox69 joined that bandwagon (get it???? BAND wagon????)
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Call me cynical, but I think it won't make a damned bit of difference. Clinton has already demonstrated that she has the party leaders and the media in her pocket. Sanders has the indignation of millennials. Who don't show up to vote anyway.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I'm thinking it could cause Sanders voters to stay home, same with weak Hilary supporters.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "MEDIA Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

www.anonews.co/hillary-assange/"

Oh how I wish this was true, but she's like her felonious husband, they can get away with anything with no penalty! And as previously mentioned, the major media and i'll add the press are in her pocket. They are determined to help get her elected!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Shit. This is fucked up.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I agree what the wikileaks revelations and DNC emails won't make a difference either. The modern POTUS campaign is fked up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion