tuscl

Where is NinaBambina?

larryfisherman
California
Wednesday, July 20, 2016 8:38 AM
Every since the Warriors lost in the Finals, she has rarely been on here. She wasn't there for the Detroit meet up. Here would be some random guesses why's she not here right now. •she doesn't want to deal with all the trash talking she'll get on here with the Warriors losing •she has a life outside of TUSCL •she's tired of TUSCL and/or trolls ran her off •she's on vacation enjoying her summer •she has a new boyfriend •she met a rich sugar daddy that took her out of the game •she logs on here daily, but just hasn't commented in a thread in awhile I figure it's gotta be one of those things. Which one do you think it is? Any other guesses?

65 comments

• JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Is she someone who has a history with TUSCL? I'm not familiar with this member, but was wondering if she can cook well?
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Can't say about Nina, but none of the dancers I've ever shared a kitchen with could even boil water.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I ain't sure about her cooking, I haven't gotten intimate with her lol.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Nina said about a month back she was heading out West on vacation. C'mon, Nina, send us some pics of you on vacation !!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Nina was tempted beyond control by me revealing way I pay the DS for sex We are now cruising the caribbean on my yacht.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    As I remember it @Smith offered $1000 online and claimed he was good at cunnilingus. Real charmer....
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    JS69, I already had you covered with the rich sugar daddy bulletin point :) VM- I must have missed that. West as in west coast? If she's on the west coast, I might see if I can visit what club she's working at, if she so happens to be working on her vacation :)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Jim: Nina is a Detroit area dancer who is a regular poster on StripperWeb (SW), a dancer support site, and TwoSheds (TS), a site dedicated to local Detroit area strip clubs. The PLs here TUSCL started a thread about her (for some reason I don't know the specifics, it was before my time), so she registered an account here and incredibly, she responded. She's been one of the few regular posters (dancer) who floats between SW, TS, and TUSCL. Most dancers who participate stick to one or the other (SW or TUSCL) but not both. She's one of the exception cases. The crux of the curiosity is that she purports to be a clean dancer (I believe her) in Detroit of all places -- a town best known for dirty clubs with extras, everywhere -- and on top of that she purports to consistently be a high earner. She's a paradox or sorts or at least a curiosity. The PLs here cast doubt and asked for proof, she purportedly provided scanned credit card receipts from VIP / champagne rooms, where she asserts customers pay for her time for lap dances and conversation with no sex (again, I believe, because I often do the same thing). I guess some of the receipts were for a lot of money (hundreds if not thousands of dollars, consistently) I don't know, I didn't see the receipts; this is all second hand info to me. It goes counter-culture on TUSCL that any customer would ever pay a dancer large sums of money for conversation or for clean dances. The TUSCL counter argument is any high-earning dancer is probably doing tricks (prostitution) and lying about it. She claims her an excellent conversationalist and gets paid for it. From time to time the PLs on TUSCL talk smack about her, then out of the blue she shows up and kills them and puts them back in their place with a certain 'sweetness and eloquence.' It's really fascinating.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    (EDITED TO ADD: grammar corrections; I also sent a refund check to the college I attended. Argh.) Jim: Nina is a Detroit area dancer who is a regular poster on StripperWeb, a dancer support site and TwoSheds, a site dedicated to local Detroit SCs. The PLs here TUSCL started a thread about her (for some reason I don't know the specifics, it was before my time), so she registered an account here and incredibly she responded. She's been one of the few regular posters (dancer) who floats between SW and TUSCL. Most dancers who participate stick to one or the other but not both. She's one of the exception cases. The crux of the curiosity is that she purports to be a clean dancer (I believe her) in Detroit of all places -- a town best known for dirty clubs with extras, everywhere -- and on top of that she purports to consistently be a high earner. She's a paradox or at least a curiosity of sorts. The PLs here cast doubt to her claims and asked for proof. She purportedly provided scanned credit card receipts from VIP / champagne rooms, where she asserts customers pay her for her time which includes lap dances and conversation with no sex. I guess some of the receipts were for a lot of money (hundreds if not thousands of dollars, consistently), I don't know, I didn't see the receipts; this is all second hand info to me. She claims she's an excellent 'conversationalist' and frequently gets paid for it. It goes counter culture on TUSCL that any customer would ever pay a dancer large sums of money for 'just' conversation and clean dancing. The TUSCL counter argument is any high-earning dancer is probably doing tricks (prostitution) and lying about it. From time to time the PLs on TUSCL talk smack about her, and then out of the blue she shows up and kills them and puts them back in their place with a certain 'sweetness and eloquence.' It's really fascinating.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Dominic- excellent description.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    thanks Larry.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Obviously, she saw that I am back, remembered how badly I annihilated her back in November and is now scared to step foot back in her. Give her anxiety disorder, and past suicidal projections, however, I just hope she didn't go too far.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ well - when we were all wondering about your disappearance Nina posted you had gone away b/c of how she handed it to you (paraphrasing).
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    larryfisherman, Nina was asking about the Rocky mountain area, talking about Colorado. I don't have any idea where she ended up going.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    She probably has vacation homes all over paid by her PL's
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Delusional Dougie, who misremembers who annihilated whom.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... Poll - Whatever happed to Dougster ..." "... The answer is simple. He picked a fight with the wrong person - me. He stopped contributing here days later, I embarrassed the poor man ..." [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Nina used to talk about "partying with athletes". That seemed to be what she wanted. Maybe she got it. SJG
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    @papi: oh, really? Well just remember that her perceptions of reality are tainted by her (self-confessed) anxiety disorder, which, apparently, permeates everything she does, along with her psychiatric meds. Lol!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ be careful dude - Nina also claims she once got arrested (but not prosecuted) for attempted murder
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Sounds like she has a great legal career ahead of her. Would she get paid for defending herself if she couldn't afford a real attorney?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    psych meds? As far as I am concerned, those are just like the drugs bought in back alleys. People have to get off of them. And as for the doctors who are prescribing them to kids, Crimes Against Humanity prosecution in International Court, followed by execution by guillotine. [view link] SJG
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    "be careful dude - Nina also claims she once got arrested (but not prosecuted) for attempted murder" --- Alan Markovitz (Penthouse Club, the Flight Club, and others) was once shot by a dancer. And Nina has stated many times her mom dated Alan. Hmmm.......
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yipes! Nina does come across as someone you don't want to mess with. I certainly would stay out of her way at all times. SJG
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    I've met Nina a few times and I like her. Not everyone's looking for extras. When you see her bring your 'A' game because she's bringing hers. In the club's lights she's very pretty and I have no doubt she's just as attractive outside the club. She said she was going west and I'm sure that's where she intended on going. She said she has 174 on her LSAT.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    I remember reading that she wanted to be a traveling stripper during the summer
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Interesting.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Nina is planning to be a lawyer? That makes total sense. She'll probably represent women in divorces against rich guys.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    She told crazyjoe to shut the fuck up
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    She told motorhead to shut the fuck up Let's start a club.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    We'll form a tontine and the survivor gets Nina
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I'm probably talking out my arse, but we all know Nina's disdain of extras. Notice how shortly after Nina disappeared Starlight69 showed up :) Not seriously suggesting Starlight69 is Nina. Nina was actually fun, engaging in chat, showed signs of having a brain- maybe even being able to bank in a clean Detroit downtown club by attracting guys with her wit. However, does make me hope that while she was out west in the mountains she didn't get hit over the head with a rock.... So this is said in parody, but if Nina were Starlight I would certainly hope that Nina gets well soon. (and we wish her well in whatever endeavors she is up to and look forward to her coming back if she chooses).
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Maybe Nina took a 2 month vacation. She's living the life. :)
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    God forbid I stop posting so much at a boys' club sausage fest, as if that's how I'm going to spend summer. Thanks GeorgeBailey, Dominic77, and Larryfisherman. :) I actually ran Dougster off last year when I demolished him in two separate threads. He made his return after I'd already stopped posting so much. If anyone would like to refute that, please feel free to dig up the old threads where I basically shat on his life before he cowered away from tuscl for MONTHS. Hehe. I see he is still regurgitating his own 'psychiatric meds' chit chat; give your balls a break and put your hands on the keyboard and think of some new material, sad idiot. Anyhow, I may not be posting so much, but don't worry. Here I am.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    ^That attitude makes her big money doing clean dances in Detroit? Yeah, I'm skeptical too. Though she did get rid of Dougster for awhile...
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Jester, what exactly about my post made you talk about "that attitude"? The simple fact that I made a post is reason enough for you to claim my attitude is bad. And for the record, Dougster is the one who brought up suicide. Multiple times now. I have never once entertained that thought for myself, yet Dougster seems to be infatuated with the concept. That's bleak.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^no. That's in direct response to TUSCL being full of "trolls and retards," to loosely paraphrase Chili Palmer. haha.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    My above post was to jester and not nina, of course.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Oh and here are the threads in question where Delusional Dougster aka Nubster picked a fight with me and lost, then left tuscl for months: [view link] But wait there's more! [view link] Nubster left shortly after.
  • Missionary
    8 years ago
    Spread love and peace.
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    Nina, I'm sorry to see that you may not be posting so much. May I put forth a suggestion: "A picture is worth a thousand words". (hint, hint)
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    And a BBBJ would be worth $100
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    ^Wrong thread, buddy.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I guess they didn't teach Nina about the "post hoc ergo propter hoc" fallacy in "pre-law". Or maybe she just couldn't absorb the lesson due to her anxiety disorder and use of psychiatric meds. I'll give you a hint here, Nina, since critical thinking and logic don't seem to be your strong suit: Taking the union of every insult some stripper on SW has leveled against a customer to the point where they contradict each other is not exactly an effective tactic. I, on the other hand, targeted very specific things about you after you forgot that you handed the board the stuff about your anxiety disorder and use of psychiatric meds to us on a silver platter. Truth was it was too easy. When you started projecting suicidal thoughts (which is common amongst people with anxiety disorders) though, I was worried I had gone too far. Lol!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    So jestie and Nina don't get along? WTF is that all about?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "anxiety disorder and use of psychiatric meds" See, now your looking at it the way I do. Sure, we all have our limitations. But I see mental illness as total nonsense, as I also do psychiatric medication, alcohol, street drugs, and Born Again Christianity. :) SJG
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    The obsession continues... this should be fun. Nubster, you talk about my anxiety as if that is actually some sort of low blow worthy of oohs and ahhs. Is that really all you got? Just mindless regurgitation of this anxiety disorder I have that you are literally infatuated with, along with your own infatuation with suicide? Mind you, if I was worried about someone talking shit about my anxiety, I wouldn't have "handed it to you on a silver platter" (the only silver platter you'll ever have --- you are welcome). I get that no one loves you, and you feel emasculated that I'm so easily able summarize your obsession with me coupled with your awfully sad life that no one on this forum would want to live, ever, but didn't you learn last time you picked a fight with me that you should focus on your own emptiness instead of spewing your stale hatred at me? Seriously, think about it... you're an old man trying to belittle a young woman because... why? Does my education upset you? My confidence? My money? My happiness? My youth? Or is it simply because you hate your life? I can get on board with that one, if I were living YOUR life, I'd probably be nothing but a miserable old kook like yourself. Last time you picked a fight with me, you had to hibernate for half a year. I suppose that's what you're going for again as it is apparent that you have absolutely nothing to live for. Again, you are someone who would do my laundry in real life (and probably save my underwear to make a shrine), so before you talk shit make sure your dentures are in place before you choke on them again. Your sorry ass can't even fuck a ho because you can't afford to fuck a ho, I bet even the meth heads would cringe at the thought of you. It's obvious that you're all nub and no balls, so how is that lil nub doing? It probably has cobwebs on it, so hold on tight if you go outside on a windy day or it might just crumple up and blow away and become the same decay that your entire worthless body will become in a few years. And who will come visit your grave? Rhetorical question, no one. Your tombstone will probably be made of plastic because that's all your life is worth. Go take a spongebath and maybe the newfound cleanliness with give you a better outlook on life.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    ^ @Nina. I knew you would disagree with that statement, glad to see it enticed you to chime in. I hope you're having a fun summer.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Ok, I'm an old man, and nina is "happy" (which I guess is why she takes the SSRIs and projects suicidal thoughts). Okay, got it!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Well - glad to see that Nina doesn't take things personally and is willing to agree to disagree
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Flagooner, I'd already chimed in before your comment but I appreciate that you *tried* to entice me. And thank you, I hope your summer is also going well. :) Nubster, I don't take SSRIs. If anyone should be on antidepressant meds, it's you with your suicide-obsessed, non-testicle-havin' wrinkled ass.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    @nina: ah, sorry... guess you forgot you already admitted to popping SSRIs in the past. In any case it should be obvious to anyone reading your posts (especially your suicidal projections) as to how "happy" you are. It's always the happiest amongst us whom they prescribe SSRIs too and who have anxiety disorders. Us old men here are, indeed, jealous of your "happiness".
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Oops. Skipped right by that one
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Thank you for finally admitting you're jealous of me, Nubster. That's the first step in getting over your unhealthy obsession. And no, I do not take SSRIs. I'm very aware of what I have said here in the past, because it's actually the truth. What I said (in a thread that was from last year), is that I was prescribed Zoloft ONE time for my anxiety, almost 6 years ago, and I only took it for a couple months because of its adverse effects. Since you can't comprehend past vs present, I will try to say it again to get it get it through your thick skull: I do not take SSRIs. Perhaps you should try them though, as there may be hope for you yet to fix that fucked up thing inside your cranium that you might be able to pass off as a brain.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I don't understand the defensiveness around taking SSRIs. I have a couple of family members that take them, and what a difference. I can honestly say that they saved their lives.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Oh, okay... you took SSRIs in the past because of your "overwhelming happiness" at the time (the "happiness" a consequence of your anxiety disorder)? But then you made the unilateral decision to go off them? Yep, your posts definitely scream out "happiness" to anyone who reads them. That should be clear. Anyone who reads them can judge for themselves. Pretty clear your anxiety disorder is well controlled now and does not permeate your entire life and ever single one of your posts here! You are sure are slaughtering me again! 10x as bad as the first time even! Whatever shall I do? Lol!
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Flagooner - there is absolutely nothing wrong with taking SSRIs. Dougster aka Nubster continually talks about my anxiety (as if that's an actual insult) and adds the SSRIs into the equation because I mentioned a long time ago that I briefly took Zoloft for my anxiety. Nubster doesn't have substantial insults for me, he apparently just hates me because I am happy and he is not, so he never stops talking about SSRIs and my anxiety as if that takes away from my character.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I once drove my ex ATF to her dealer to buy drugs. Not my proudest moment. A lot of dancers take drugs. Or that's the rumor I've heard
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Damn Nina is ruthless! :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Nina, welcome back. I trust you are having a good time, wherever you are. It's good to see a lady back.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Glad to see everyone is getting along so good. Lol.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Thanks VM :)
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Welcome back Nina and Dougster. I read today that Trump and Hillary need each other. Neither could get elected without the other. I like watching the fireworks. This site reminds me of fireworks.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Leave the trash talking to the professionals. Turn on the media and you can get the Trump vs Hillary version all day, while people post about topics that are totally irrelevant to their lives.
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    All this anxiety talk is boring! Nina, can I come visit you in the club?!?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion