tuscl

Some call it trolling and some call it a good time

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Call the fun we have on tuscl what you want but my question is how many of you carry this fun over into facebook and real life face to face action ?

I do because I'm actually laughing and having a good time with people

17 comments

• Mate27
    8 years ago
    Some people think cucumbers taste better pickled!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    True and some people have been breastfeeding to long....a lot of people are sensitive Lil bitches.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Or they think just because they have an opinion that they're entitled to not being criticized for it. I'm mature enough at times to just let it go, but some members are asking for their pussy asses to be called out for the simple fact that they're so sensitive to anyone have another view point. Usually it's the ones calling members "troll". Like that's a bad thing?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I just love to make fun of people and have them make fun of me back

Is this to much to ask ?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shut up fucker
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Guck you, sackie.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Definition of TUSCL:

"Where old men congregate to brag about paying for sex."

Those who don't fit that category are, of course, trolls.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    2. Bunch of liberal zombies that can dish out political insults but not take them. Anyone offering independent thought and/or conservative opinions are labelled as trolls.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    And yes, I do carry it over into Facebook and real life. No difference on Facebook: Intolerance, threats, insults, etc. In real life, people seem more inclined to walk away than make threats. Big surprise there.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    My Facebook posts are only non-political musings of eating out or on the set shooting our next episodes. TUSCL I found is a great platform for free speech. I'm loving how others can persecute others opinions and express their disagreements quite freely without moderation. I'm happy with our ability to check ourselves with the use of the ignore button, yet have to question anyone's intestinal fortitude if they must resort to the use of it. Just don't log onto TUSCL if it makes you angry.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Gama so true
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    San Jose Gay, the only way to really engage in him is to debate with him until he places u on ignore.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    There are no trolls under the bridges of Madison county
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    qft
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I don't post on facebook very much. I do login more often to see what everyone else is posting. Then hide stuff I think is garbage from my timeline. I was wondering what happened to the nice looking facebook intern that was showing up on my suggested friends list for a long time. If a girl posts a bikini pic, I assume she wants guys to look.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion