tuscl

Melania Trump got rickrolled! Fuck yeah!

zipman68
the speed force!
So did any of you conservadudes notice that Melania Trump's speechwriter plagiarized both Michelle Obama and Rick Astley?

youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

WEEE-YAWWW that is some wacky wacky shit!!!! Almost as crazy as some o' y'alls theories 'bout da gummint!

But don't worry, Hillary is gonna kick Trump's ass so bad and it'll make the heads of all the cranky ol' white guys that post on here a-splode! A-splode I tells ya! Then day one she'll repeal the second amendment and send the suicide squad out to collect everybody's guns!

I can see Missa Dallas (aka Cap'n GunNut) trying to resist the gummint takin' his guns right now. He'll point his trusty AR-15 at the gummint agents only to find that it doesn't work. Why? Because it has been damaged by all of the feces and lube that dripped down the barrel when he used it to pleasure hissef.

Ultimate outcome? The gummint gonna strap ol' Missa Dallas to a chair a la "A Clockwork Orange" and make him watch Trump capaign videos with a Rick Astley soundtrack!

WEEE-YAWWW!!!!

16 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    WEEE-YAWWW!!!!
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Lmao oh yeah the conservadouches are stumbling all over themselves trying to deny the latest regressive fuck up. Typical.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, try it Hilary, over my cold dead body. We'll duke it out, my Glock shoots well.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    All potential first ladies use basically the same speak. B Bush said the same drivel.Hilda Beast gave a variation in 92, Laura Bush had a variation, and Obama's gave the same on twice. They all say the same thing. Who cares the presidential spouse has no power and usually has only to not be an embarrassment.
    Red Neck Rosalyn Carter was truly a hill billy, Hillary was just plain rude and mean, Pat Nixon had atrocious taste, Maime Eisenhower liked red to the point looking cheap. The current Ho has been nothing but an embarrassment, from hugging the Queen on England(a strict breach of protocol) to not wearing sleeves to an audience with the pope. (anywhere but here there are dress codes and you do not wear shorts or go sleeveless in churches or in the presence of dignitaries) (either her protocol advisor is an idiot or she does not care) Just goes to show you can take the ho off the street corner but you can't to the street corner out of the ho.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I look forward to Billy's First Dude speech. He'll make it all about how great he was.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    ^^^^I would laugh my ass off if someone hired a ho to be giving Bill Clinton a Beejer under the Podium when he gives that "First Dude Wannabe" speech at the convention, as seen in the original "Police Academy" movie. To see his face on Camera on all the monitors around the arena in Philadelphia for that one moment knowing Hildebeast was at the same table.....

Anyone know a Secret Service Agent that can be bribed for Chicken Fangers???
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I'm not a Trump supporter -- but the Dems must be pretty scared if they have to resort to attacking the speech of a woman who for English is her 5th language, and was raised in an apartment in a Communist country.

This isn't Jackie Kennedy -- daughter of a Wall Street stockbroker, educated in private schools, and summered on an estate on Long Island.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice is Secret Service, give him some chacken fingers.
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    I'm glad I came back to see the conservadude responses to this. I was expecting more conspiracy craziness, but some of this is thoughtful.

mo'head, you were always one o' the entertaining posters. I think you're basing you're reply on naïveté regarding the political process. Melania T, who remains fairly hot to this day, didn't write the speech. Moreover, she shouldn't have written the speech.

The plagiarism says a lot 'bout the Trump campaign. Especially now that it has been revealed that the person who wrote it worked for Trump's company, not his campaign. Can we say likely FEC violation dudes, dudettes, and dudes pretendin' to be dudettes?

The sad thing is most of the low-info-mation voters (aka conservadudes) doin' the ol' "Drumpf! Drumpf! Drumpf!" cheer don't recognize how incompetently he's running his campaign that they'll still vote for him! I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I'm going wit' cry 'cos ol' Donny Drumpf has a good chance of seriously damaging the country and the world.

On the other hand, if Melania was intentionally rickrolled it is frickin' HI-lar-EE-ous!!! And prolly indicative of his own people wanting to sabotage him. WEEE-YAWWW!!!

Alas, any speechwriters hoping to sabotage Donny Drumpf don't realize how stupid his conservadude voter base is. Perhaps I should send some tittyfag posts to show them the level they need to pitch to!
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    And TIT-TAY-fag, the 2nd grade called and they want their insults back!

I'd come up with something more sophisticated but it would go over your head anyway. Indeed, I suspect that insult went over yo' head! Get it? Prolly not, 'cos yo' be a mouth-breathin' moron!

One more thing: rur targh He' SoSlI' 'ej vavlI' targh
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    zipman.....even in your long absence from the discussion board.........I see you still have the worst sense of humor of all-time!
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    LMAO
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    I have to admit that I kind of wanted to hear the conservadude perspective on the whole Trump fiasco. I was really curious if I could goad ol' Missa Dallas into one of his HI-par-EE-ous rants that he believes to be indicative of his intelligence and edumacashun (I'm sure that's how he spells it). Yes, that is dickish of me. But the guy just rubs me the wrong way. That said, I'll have to give him props fer not takin' the bait.

I have to admit that I didn't mind hearing from ol' mo'head. With respect tittyfag, I'll give your response props. You show some understanding of irony. Maybe your humor is 5th grade level rather than 2nd grade.

Good on you lil' guy! Keep tryin' and your momma might give ya a GOLD STAR!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Melania was interviewed by the actual writer, to get her thoughts. Melania has always been a big fan of Michelle Obama (by her own admission) and thus used a lot of Michelle's phrases during the interview. Not being a professional political speech writer, the author didn't do her due diligence to be sure there was no blatant plagiarism. She has since apologized and offered her resignation, which Trump declined.

It's funny how some conservatives are saying, "the Democrats are attacking Melania" because that's not the case. The media is pointing out the similarities because they were so striking, and people like TUSCL members are the ones putting a moral spin on it.

I for one think this is a very unimportant issue; like Clinton's email server it points to bad judgement, but in the grand scheme of things is just more political noise.
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Rockstar, I agree there is no issue with Melania per se. The issue is the Trump campaign. If they can't successfully put together a First Lady speech which is just pointless feel-good warm and fuzzier how will they run the federal govt?

Hil-dawg has made mistakes to be sure. But she ran things at Foggy Bottom and I'm sure that's way harder than any of us realize. Trump is a shoot from the hip entertainer that can't even run a campaign. The problem is that his voter base is blinded by hatred of Democrats and vote against their economic interests. Now we're faced with a reality star that could do real damage to the country.
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Tittyfag and Vikings, maybe you should STFU and let people with some understanding of the issues talk. Even the tin foil hat conservadudes know more than you
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion