tuscl

OT: Another Stupid I Quit Message

Meursault
Missouri
Sunday, July 17, 2016 2:54 PM
This board is 70% trolls and 20% liberals. Most of my friends are liberals so I can handle it in real life, just don't want to add any extra nonsense. Since there are no conservatives and only fucktards running for president, I'm gonna lie low, hide my money in a mattress and drink myself into a coma until 2020. In the words of the immortal Ralph Wiggum: "Smell you later. Smell you later forever."

15 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Just move to Canada for 4 years.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I agree about the troll situation. It's so bad these days, makes the entire board almost unbearable.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    This thread doesn't help
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'll join you in a stupor, I feel the need for a long, tall potent drink.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Troll enablers should be band
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^ You're band!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Don't go. You'll just make the troll & liberal ratio even worse! Is this why CaraLynn87 left, no too long ago? (She was a female monger, not a dancer). Please reconsider.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Now I see the origin chessmaster's thread. Ace! Not sure where the 20% liberals come from though! And didn't somebody claim CaraLynn87 was fucking with us? Not that there's anything wrong with that! ;)
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Website recommendations for Meursalt: [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Smell you later!!!!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    4got, it's hard to tell some days. Was that StarLight69 and not CaraLynn87? I can't keep track.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Fuck it I quit
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Duck it
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Someone has to stand against the tide of liberal BS.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Random member is the perfect example of t he total douche bags called liberals.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion