Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Smokin hot black asian mix bitch

just_the_nuts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm going to save $300 right now and jerk off

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Bitch so hot I would fuck her until there was no way in hell I could get up again then I would duck her with my limp noodle

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

This is just a damn good song with a sexy little phelopeno bitch

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

She looks too fake - and I hate the video lighting where you can't barely get a good look at the bitch plus they cut from scene to scene where you can barely see her for more than 1-second at a time - pass

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I'd do her, but not after juice. LOL

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Papi maybe I find you a larger girl that moves sluggish from all that McDonald's she eats.

Vince I agree that juice fellow has got to have some kind of STD

Profile picture for 3LeggedMan
3LeggedMan
•

Primo blasian! A 10

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Hella yes

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Not bad.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

blasian that is culturally insensitive maybe nowadays who knows

Profile picture for ndnman
ndnman
•

Blasian Lives Matter too.

Profile picture for Cowboy12
Cowboy12
•

No way

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I don't like chicks that smoke

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Yuck. Better you than me.....

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Fuuuck yeaaah

S
Supremeruler
•

Cowboy on ignore Wetwilly on ignore

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol titty lol

Papi I thought a extremely high percentage of strippers do smoke

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

^^^ We have just such a mixed Korean/White dancer at our most upscale club. She's incredibly hot and a top earner. Beautiful eyes, and the tightest, most athletic ass.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

She'd look better if her boob job wasn't so badly done. They actually look bolted on.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement