tuscl

"Sobriety Sucks"

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

So were the words spoken by rocker Ozzy Osborne in an mid-90s interview after he had gone clean from drugs and alcohol (although it obviously did not last long) - the difference in him was night and day from the way he looked to acting and speaking completely coherently (not an Ozzy strong-suit) - I assume his statement "Sobriety Sucks" was meant to say he missed how drugs and alcohol made him feel.

So this thread is a follow-up to my recent critically acclaimed TUSCL thread "Summer Blues" in which I described my current lack of desire for SCing and wondered if it was a seasonal thing (although it was probably more burnout but maybe summertime had a little to do with it).

Anyway - as a great TUSCLer once said "life without strip-clubs is boring" (that TUSCLer was the mighty "jackslash") - so I had kinda not SCed for close to two weeks which seems like a long-time when one is used to going every week and sometimes more than once a week - thus I was def feeling the withdrawal symptoms and missed the instant rush and instant gratification SCs provide - i.e. I was really bored and feeling jackslash's famous quote.

So today I went to my sorta go-to black-dive which I had not visited much lately even b/f my temporary break as I was trying different SCs to see if that got me off my SC-funk - w.r.t. today's I didn't go w/ many expectations and I can't say my SC-libido is all the way back but I def had a good time and I guess it being a bit slow due to summer and it being a Tu visit (afternoon) the girls were extra-attentive - they were circling around me like vultures especially 3 of them that I have taken care off well in prior visits - at one point I was surrounded by 4 different dancers all over me at the same time w/o me doing any tipping or buying any dances - they were rubbing all over me and little-Papi while hugging and kissing me while my hands were groping all that ample chocolate azz and tits - one would have thought I was the 2nd-coming (I did end-up getting dances from all of them b/c I don't grope for free and I also wanted to) - naturally I know all this attention was not b/c of my innate good looks and charming personality; but I guess I really needed the attention and it really hit the spot in true PL-fashion and I was feeling like Ozzy when he mentioned "sobriety sucks" which in my case means sobriety/abstaining from SCs.

I guess I had a good time b/c I had been away from it for a bit and I did not go in looking for anything in particular nor expecting anything - the combo of some old high-mileage faves that always deliver and some eager new-to-me dancers that were just as eager to please really hit the spot.

I guess some of us/I need a break from time to time but does not necessarily mean the hobby is past-us (although not everyone is the same).

6 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Guess you recharged your batteries that's a good thing.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    My ATF is coming up on 45 days sober and in many ways is a different person. She's paying far more attention to her son. Her BF of 12 years and she have split, she's still dancing and still offering extras for the right price ( primarily bj's), but her attitude and priorities are changing. She still worries about relapsing ( when her BF dumped her she went right to an old addict friend and fucked his brains out), ( out of spite) but swears she didn't use any drugs. She's now talking about job training programs and meeting men who are straight. She hasn't told me that being sober sucks, but wants to know when I'll start paying her again. Old habits are best broken one at a time.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    I stopped going to showclubs for awhile.
    I got the itch again and started to go to different clubs where I was forced to meet new
    girls who I had not visited with in the past. This helped me to have a good time again.
    The same old routine with the same girls quickly burned me out.
    New girls always improve my visits.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago

@Gawker - Your ATF should have fucked YOU for free instead of her addict friend. You have done so much for her. It's like the more you give, the less they want to give you.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Papi first I must laugh at your two year vacation from the strip club scene lol...I was like that 3 years ago. I went damn near ever other day and a break was like you two weeks off lol...damn I was always broke back them lol.

These days I go once to every other month. A break to me know would be four to six months.

The point is yes a break to refresh is a must. It helps keeps life in balance.

If we had steak every day we would eventually take it for granted. So going without is apart of what makes it so special and a treat. The same is with strip clubbing.

• Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Glad I came across this. The SC routine does become routine. Well here is to a week of me not going, because I wont be tonight as I usually do.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion