tuscl

How to tell if strippers are horny ??

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 1:45 PM
I noticed any stripper I see sitting with her legs crossed and she's swinging her crossed leg really fast constantly always ends up being real good in the back and is a freak !

15 comments

• MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Any Stripper that is not dancing for me is probably horny.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    You just asked this a week ago. Troll much? [view link]
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    When she jumps in your lap and starts fucking you.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    jumps into your lap and starts DFKing you, wanting you to fuck her. SJG
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I think stripperheels is a retard.
  • l00ber
    8 years ago
    The horniness of all club girls are directly proportional to the size of my big, fat, wallet.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I must say I agree with chessmaster and lOOber equally.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Study San Jose Guy's "Front-Room Techniques" booklet and you shall have the answer
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Pull my finger stripperbitch and i will dukey on your head
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    LOL
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I can tell when she makes eye contact with my wallet and bites her bottom lip.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    It's pretty rare that a dancer is actually horny even if they get some pleasure from you; it's a job after all. But I can think of two times my dancer was truly in the mood. Once my ATF came by humping my leg because a couple booths down a dancer was faking it really badly, so she wanted to cum for real. She did a fair amount of stick shifting too even though that stuff 'never' happens in my club. The other was a CF that was giving me a VERY athletic lapper, and it was pretty obvious one of us was going to cum. She let loose first, which I could tell from the scent and moisture. No faking here! She warned me just before that she was going to and I was thinking, "Yeah right" but damned if she didn't really cum. I really doubt in the hundreds of lap dances I've had any other dancers really came...but I hold out hope like any PL that maybe a few did?
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    The majority of strippers are not horney but will fake like they are.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    @Phoenix133... And thanks to those who are extra convincing.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    When your stripper undercounts your songs or cuddles with you on the main floor after VIP and DOESNT move onto the next customer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion