Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Shitting

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I am moving up in the world. Today I shit at Dillard's. They had the paper covers for the seat and they had those automatic flusher thingy things. Fancy! I didnt even have to flush! It did it all by itself! I dont know how it does that but i love it! I will definitely go back and shit that place up again

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

One day they might put cameras in toilets and and they can print out a pic of your creation for you...lol

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Wait until you discover a bidet! Defecation heaven!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I think you're shitting us!

Profile picture for Meursault
Meursault
•

@crazyjoe, you accidentally posted this on the wrong site. You want "The Ultimate Shit Club List." Be careful though, that is a dark little corner of the Interweb. You might be considered "MostlyNormalJoe" over there.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol ^

Profile picture for DoctorPhil.
DoctorPhil.
•

i should get you to shit in the gold toilet of the sultan of brunea. punish that dick for buying the andy worman wig i wanted

andy worman was my pappys buddy. i used to call him uncle andy and hed bring over aunt candy and uncle sugar plum fairy for dinner

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

@Meursault...lmfao

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement