tuscl

Build that wall

Teh_Donald
Build that wall! Build that wall!
All those thugs coming in from Mexicao -- they're rapists and murderers! We're gonna build a wall and Mexico's gonna pay for it.

Build that wall! Build that wall! Build that wall! (Can't remember where I got the "wall" idea. Either from a 5-yr-old child or maybe Juice).

Yes TUSCL, make America great again!!!

24 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    hi donny great to see you posting here. remember when i worked for you and you used to chase the big breasted women around your office while i played yakkity saxity on the stereo for you. those were good times

dont let the damn liberals get you down im going to vote for you because your a geneious like me. i remember the good times we had when i worked as your publicist. id help you with things that were hard for you to pick up with your little baby hands and youd let me bang your secretary.
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    also do you really want to bang your daughter? i want to bang her to. maybe we could get together for a three way
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I hope this doesn't mean we won't be able to visit the bitches in TJ
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Cattle !!! Yes !!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Haha
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Better learn to lay brick donald
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Do you shit at McD's Donald?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol....trolls these days
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Papi I think the big beautiful door is going to be at the Tijuana crossing.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Papi I think the big beautiful door is going to be at the Tijuana crossing."

Brilliant! The Donald wouldn't cut off red-blooded American men from Tijuana whores! ;)
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Fuck that faggot Donald Trump.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Tiajuana will start running specials for American citizens with cash.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I always vote for a president based on the hotness of his wife, so Trump has my vote.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Teh trump is a badass
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    I'm gonna use illegal immigrant labor to build a giant dildo to ram up Trump's ass. Then I'm gonna make him pay me for it.
  • Cheo_D
    8 years ago
    @Meursault oh he'll pay you happily for THAT...
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    We should build a wall around Juice's trailer park
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    "For the love of God, Montressor!"

"Yes." I said, "For the love of God."

From "The Cask of Amontillado" by Edgar Alan Poe. Montressor walling up his chained up insulter Fortunato in the basement.

That's a wall I would happily build around the Donald. I'll even pay for it! ;-)
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Fortunato was as mis-named as a three legged dog named Lucky
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I will chip in, ATACdawg. Here is my donation for $10,000.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Geez, vince, it hasn't shown up yet. Do you think that The Donald's minions may have intercepted it????? His campaign has been a bit short on cash lately..... ;-)

• Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I think Trump's campaign has more than a cash crisis. There's a leadership crisis as well....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion