tuscl

OT: Anyone watching UFC 200 tonight ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
I thought about going to Tootsies to watch it but gonna pass b/c it gets elbow-to-elbow even though the club is huge - plus I'm not really much of a fighting aficionado since I usually don't find people beating the crap out of each other entertaining although I am impressed w/ the fighting techniques the UFC fighters posses.

So are you watching the UFC tonight and if so where?

26 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Watching it ? Lol....try jerking off to it
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Location some random dark closet with my laptop
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Not the least bit interested. Besides I'm at home resting from another VIP at my favorite club this afternoon.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You should train for it Juice so we can watch you in action
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    How was Follies today shadow - same ole same ole, good, not as good?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    old ufc footage of my fighting career https://youtu.be/XFsozl4Ai1g
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Wow - you really took it to'm Juice
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Papi - It was a very good day. In fact so good that it was one of my shortest visits. I couldn't say no to the second girl I got dances from. I talked to 3 about VIP and I think they would all have met my expectations.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shadow I don't believe your a real person lol
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    When Juice was a wrestler, his favorite move was the *shocker*, which was highly illegal
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Nope.

Playing Poker for the first time with buddies and it's so fun

And I'm faded, too :-)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Papi it paid the bills in my twenties
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ nice (shadow) - I've always had a great time on Sat afternoons @ Follies, even better than my few weekday afternoons which have also been good
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mikeya LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Vikings are you drinking dirty sprite ?

I personally enjoy mnt dew with codeine

Cup full of mud
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - I think Juice's favorite move was called the Draymond
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Juice had another move called the *tingler*...you don;t want to know
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    top 40 juice moves in the ring

https://youtu.be/vNEgwtxyfCo
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mikeya lol u sick fuck
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I think Juice is on the level! He looks like Haystack Calhoun, with a few pounds added.....

;-)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    juice and shadow trash talking before follies match up

https://youtu.be/g4qN6x9h4IU
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    the American Dream Juice box Rhodes

https://youtu.be/npKZ-W5pUXE
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Just got done watching at a sports bar. Some good matches, no matchup lived up to the hype. Brock Lesnar looked good for taking almost 5 years off. But in each case, the winner was clearly better than the loser at least on this night.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    We unfortunately wandered into Hooters last weekend and realized it was fight night. We stayed because we just wanted a light dinner but it's way too loud in that place. Plus, there was only 1 good looking waitress with a nice ass and actual tits but they still weren't as good as mrs seas so we left and went shopping.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I go with my buddies to a local microbrewery that has smoking hot waitresses in skimpy outfits. Fights, beer, decent food, hot waitresses... what more could you ask for?

seaboardrr: I don't do Hooters, IMO it's the McDonald's (or what's worst than McDonald's? Jack in the Box? Wienerschnitzel?) of experiences. In most localities, it is not difficult to find bars and microbreweries with waitresses that are hotter (the best looking waitresses NEVER work at Hooters, they can always make more money at a higher-end bar), but with good food and drinks and better clientele.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    subra, yep. We might stop at hooters maybe once a year and it's always a spur of the moment thing because we have a craving for some fried pickles. Unfortunately there aren't many choices around here. It's definitely fast food and always a let down as far as the scenery goes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion