tuscl

Troll on Troll Violence Breaks My Heart

Meursault
Missouri
Saturday, July 9, 2016 6:58 AM
The trolls on this board have turned on each other. We now have trolls trolling trolls. So sad.

11 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Hold on Joe....is the OP a troll ? Is he a real boy ? Joe I'm scared
  • rickthelion
    8 years ago
    Of course they have. You hairless apes have no loyalty to each other. That is why the glorious cat revolution will be a success. ROAR!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Stop the madness!
  • rickthelion
    8 years ago
    You should be scared Juice ape. I suspect your meat will be delicious. No doubt you are tender relative to wildebeest. I just hope you don't taste like low-rent fried chicken. But know this Juice ape, you will become lion chow. Then vulture chow. ROAR!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Crazy Joe pimps his mom out
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    It's pretty funny when two trolls I assumed had the same controller legitimately go after each other. I also love the fake dougster whose posts are basically just copied from the real one.
  • RicktheBear
    8 years ago
    Grrrrrrrrr !!!! Let's eat these hairless monkey's
  • Rick_the_Bear
    8 years ago
    Gulp !
  • rickthevulture
    8 years ago
    The trolls on this board are the worst. Especially the care bear imposter. That "guy" is probably a female wildebeest fucking with us. And you stupid apes are falling for it. Sad. Squawk! The jury is still out on the other bear since I've only met the guy once. Pop quiz bear: what did we do to that raccoon hooker in Michigan? Just checking whether you're a rick or a troll. Squawk!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion