tuscl

Plan B

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
No, I'm not talking about the abortion pill, though I'm sure more than a few of us have had to tack another $40 onto the end of an encounter to pay for an "accident." I am talking about having a reliable plan B in place when plan A doesn't pan out.

I have what for me is a unique situation in a local club, where I have a very reliable plan B for OTC if whatever I am targeting for the night falls through. She always gets to the club very late. If I have managed to make another connection before she arrives, I can play dumb with something like "Shit, if I knew you were working tonight I wouldn't have made other plans" with a chagrined look. If nothing else has opened up by the time that she arrives, then I know that this pretty girl will take care of me for a very reasonable price and leave with me whenever I am ready. Part of what has mad this work for so long is that her phone situation never seems to be stable. If she ever gets a permanent number and starts texting me, or expecting me to let her know when I am coming, playing this game could could get a lot harder.

Does anyone else have a reliable Plan B in the rotation?

17 comments

• mrrock
    8 years ago
    I just go. No plans.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Plan C: Get a vasectomy.

Seriously, I only have one fav at a time and don't like to play games like that.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I wouldn't mind having a Plan B, but like RM I tend to do one fave at a time also, which is at least partially (at least in my mind) the reason why the low-volume too-hot-for-what-I'm-paying-her stripper is agreeing to do OTC with me, at my price, in the first place. In addition, the OTC-immediately-off-her-shift is definitely not my favorite OTC model... I tend to like to do my OTCs on a day she isn't working, and make it a multi-hour event that includes eating, drinking, possibly strip clubbing before we get to the sex. Which, again, does not lend itself to Plan B type action.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I usually go with no agenda. Usually my OTC gigs are pre arranged.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Not as such. Most of my trips to clubs anymore are more scouting mission than mission execution now though. "Plan B" is likely to be another club visit when "Plan A" flakes. :(
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    The system works 35% of the time. Just go with that
  • s88
    8 years ago
    My goal is 2 favs at the same time. It takes atleast a month to find a fav, sometimes 3 months, so always be looking, cuz your current fav will expire for some reason or another.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Having a Plan B as you described seems like a solid plan - please add it to The System

:)
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    I have 2 variations of a Plan B. First one involves going to a different club if the first one isn't working out. The second one involves checking the dancer lineup at clubs, and prioritizing the dancers in advance. ( Phone recording some L.A. clubs, online roster some SoCal clubs, actual stage/dressing room cam at 2 Tampa clubs, with reliable dancer roster listed at one of them.)
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    I know we're all creeps but the way the OP comes across makes me thinks he looks like this guy...

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/8e/8e4ad76a3…
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I make no plans except try to avoid picking up strangers at the strip club.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Plan b os shitting at Burger King
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Plan B is Rosie
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Joe it's not 35% but actually 33%
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ I shit on your head dukey
  • rickthevulture
    8 years ago
    I hear you brother rick. As you know, I always have a plan B. Squawk!

You stupid hairless apes need to listen to rickdugan. He's a genius and you're just a bunch of damn dirty apes. Squawk!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion