tuscl

What if ? No more extras

Most of us engage in "extra" activities inside and outside the club. It dominates the conversation on this board. For the guys on here that go to "no extras" clubs, they also seem to push the envelope for retarded people.

Would you club as much or nearly at all if all of a sudden no extras, ITC or OTC was not an option?

Personally, I would go more if all I could do it stare at the dancers and get an air dance. I'd say I would club at the most 1/5th more than I do now.

I can't even tell you the last time I was in a "extras" club that I didn't at least end up making out with a dancer and getting her to fist fuck my ass.

11 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Lol. Juice trolling shailynn?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    In all seriousness(as serious I can take this shailynn imposter) I would still go if there were no more extras. As long as there is still strippers that will grind and Air dances aren't the norm.
  • Shylynn
    8 years ago
    Chess juice is to retarded to make a troll account. Is down syn drum confused him with just one account. I have such a hard on for juice
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    So Juice can make 28 "extra" accounts but is too stupid to make a "troll" account? Yeah okay I believe that.

• skibum609
    8 years ago
    I never have and never will do OTC and right now I am happy to be going to a non-extras club.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    It just seems like an exercise in blue ball frustration if there's no extras available ITC or OTC. I'd go much less... At one point, before I switched to my current model, I used to go to a no-extras club for an hour, then head off for a bodyrub/happy ending. I might switch back to that, I suppose. Luckily, "no extras OTC" isn't ever going to be a thing
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Speaking as one of those retards pushing the envelope, I would club more if extras were offered.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I would still go but probably a once or twice a year thing.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I like seeing women in high heels and makeup. Our local clubs are no touching. But the clubs are still fun.

SJG

http://doxyspotting.com/?p=97391
    page 35
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I'm guessing if extras were eliminated by either authorities or management and extras girls get fired, that eventually some girl is going to have extra bills to pay at the end of the month. Might not be in the club, but at every extras club their had to be a dude with extra money burning in his pocket who wasn't getting his needs met at home and some lovely who had an extra bill at the month or a habit to feed. Other customers saw it was available, other ladies saw there was money to be made. The conditions WILL still always be there, and where there is smoke there is fire (just have to let some oxygen in the place and it WILL happen.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    If extras were totally eliminated, what you see happening in the news today is just a sample of all the violence that will break out. Cats attacking dogs. Dogs attacking cats. Democrats shooting Republicans and visa versa. Fire rain falling from the sky. It will be sodom and Gomorah fire from above all over the place, end of the world. The End is Near.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion