tuscl

I Call a Meeting of the Rick's

Grrrrrrrr !!!! We need need to kill and digest the imposter Rick_the_Bear. I find I'm guilty of such charges

1. Pretending to be a Rick
2. Insulting all Rick's
3. Being a Faggot

15 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    If I can manage to get my friend Rick the Whale out of bed, he will be there.

Does anyone know where I can rent a 170 ton forklift?
  • RicktheBear
    8 years ago
    Grrrrr !!! You hairless Ape are all the same. I will make special provisions for all Marine Rick's Grrrrrrrr !!!!

Don't stand to close or I will turn you into a brisket Grrrrrr !!!!
  • Rick_the_Bear
    8 years ago
    Gulp !
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Rick fight! Brilliant!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    A bear is a faggot
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    I bet San_Jose_Gay would get along with RicktheBare very well! He and RicktheVulture are birds of a feather as well. Maybe he could even coax RicktheTurtle out of his shell. Ay-yup!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I think its time to make peace with the Ricks.... we'll get them a 'limo'. The Short Bus will do nicely!!!!
  • ricktheturtle
    8 years ago
    Smh. Hugh_G._Rection is such a sad name. Assuming that you're a hairless ape all I can say it rickthebarnacle's penis dwarfs yours. You're on the rick list. Someday you'll turn and see a lion wearing a suit an carrying an AK. Then it'll be wildebeest time for you. Aah...yup
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    http://www.toonopedia.com/snaggle.htm

^^^ Everything you need to know about Rick the Lion. Heavens to Murgatroyd, we should be shaking in our boots!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2itQkiQ…

^^^ Rick the Lion in action- Going Wildebeest !!!!
  • RicktheBear
    8 years ago
    Huge Erection is it ? Well if I get to you first I will be the judge, jury and executioner. Wilder best time Grrrrrrrr !!!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    RicktheBear or RicktheBORE ???? <yawn> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Short bus for sure!!!!! <snore>
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    I bet that San_Jose_Gay would like rickthelion's BSLC, too!
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I think I saw a Rick lion guy on YouTube today. His crap he talked about was funny. Maybe that wasn't him. He had a lion avatar though. He was talking crap about the soon to be released ghost busters movie and how he thought it was going to suck. Then I saw some females video posts about how they thought it was going to suck. Then I see a girl on tv right now doing some serious sucking. Just saying, lots of sucking going on.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    rick_the_bear is the bus driver. because he takes all the other 'ricks to school!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    just to be clear, I'm talking about the care bear one and not the bear in the suit one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion