tuscl

Cool! Dougster is back :)

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Omg let the RBD trolling, financial dooms-daying, Nina blasting comments begin.

Welcome back Dougster it wasn't the same without you

13 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Right
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    He doesn't seem to be the same old Dougster though - maybe he's gone thru some shit that has softened him up a bit (not that that's a bad thing).

I wonder if he went away on his own or did Founder suspend him for some time as he looks like he did w/ the "juicebox69" user-name.

But anyway - hope Doug is doing well.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Rech and Juice leave, and Dougster comes back. What timing!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Dougster commented on the recent Phoenix thread and I recall he had commented similarly w.r.t. Phoenix in the past - and neither rech nor Juice know the Phoenix scene nor have commented about it in the past AFAIK.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    That's not what I meant, just saying about the timing
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ fuck you Jackie

:)
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Welcome back Dougster.
  • Shylynn
    8 years ago
    That juice guy is a retard papa but many of his troll account post extensive down syn drum all over the states. One oh his retarded accounts in general is focused on the west cost.

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    Does all of his avatars look alike?
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Welcome back dougster!
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I doubt that Dougster will blast NinaBambina any more. He's met his match there :)
  • Shylynn
    8 years ago
    Deuce so glade when you post. Your intelligence helps bring tuscl up a few. One these days tuscl will be retard free
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    ^^^I doubt highly now that TUSCL will ever be retard-free. I suspect the major reason it cannot and never will be is that it is real estate on the internet, you swat a bug and there are 20 more to take its place.

With that said, welcome back Dougster. TUSCL is beginning to resemble the revolving door of the Hotel California.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion