tuscl

"Are you going to cum in my mouth ?"

My answer: "Probably, to be honest. Is that a problem?"

This after I was preparing to crawl and grovel back to her all because she wanted me to wear a rubber for a lousy blowjob. It all worked out just fine, but I felt like I was twisting her arm a bit. I really wasn't trying to be an asshole about it, but having to use a condom for a simple blowjob really ruins the whole thing for me. Having the action stop just as I'm finally getting that allusive erection also sucks. If i cannot get a simple BJ with a STD, then it's just not worth it to me. I don't care if she spits it out or not, but I want the job done right so I can bring a little something back to my wife.

Do others here feel the same or am I being unreasonable?

8 comments

• 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "allusive erection"

I wonder if that was intentional. If so, ace!

You should tell her that bear STDs rarely jump the species barrier to hairless apes. Of course, a bear STD might lead to a pandemic if they do, so perhaps you should wear a condom! ;)
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    When it cums to blow jobs, go bear or go home
  • jsbach
    8 years ago
    ^^^ I see what you did there.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    No ricky. We are not gay. We are not cumming in your mouth
  • rickthelion
    8 years ago
    This is neither the real rickthebear nor is this post sanctioned by the council of ricks. This is clearly a loser hairless ape imitating a rick. Or it might be a wildebeest trying to fuck with us, but wildebeest have a hard time using laptops so I'm going with the hairless ape explanation as the most likely.

The council of ricks only accepts the most intelligent and fearsome members of each species. For example, rickdugan is the smartest hairless ape on the planet. rickthevulture kicks ass for a vulture. Even rickthebarnacle is a badass. The real rickthebear kicks ass. This bozo is about to be given the wildebeest treatment.

ROAR!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    One time my buddies and I were at a club and this beautiful girl on stage bends over (nude club) and she has all these bumps between her pussy and asscrack. My buddies says "man she's gorgeous whatever guy gave her that should be ashamed." I said "what is that anyway?" And another guy pipes up and says "barnicles" so now I know that Rickthebarnacle must have paid her a visit.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    All the ricks got their moneys worth at country buffet. They all shit their pants on this one
  • Shylynn
    8 years ago
    One time my buddies and I were at a club and this beautiful girl on stage bends over (nude club) and she has all these bumps between her pussy and asscrack. My buddies says "man she's gorgeous whatever guy gave her that should be ashamed." I said "what is that anyway?" And another guy pipes up and says "barnicles" so now I know that Rickthebarnacle must have paid her a visit.

Sounds like another down syn drum story from Shailynn. He drinks to much bud light for a retard
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion