tuscl

Why do I think Rech worked for Founder and turned rogue?

He changed my password to capital letters. He did the same to Crazyjoe. Told me he was reading everyone's PM's. Created rotating taglines. Put his own tagline on Founders TUSCL NHL Bracket challenge. Changed everyone's clubs and reviews on our avatars to zero. Told me he was surprised Founder put up with his crap. Deletes everything about him and leaves. That's my theory

44 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Some theory there.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    He did dissapear shortly after the day everyone's reviews suddenly went to 0...so that wasn't a coincidence or are you purely talking conspiracy theories here?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    He works in IT AFAIK so he probably hacked TUSCL & maybe that's why Founder kicked him out?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    All I know is he was PMing me regularly and a few weeks before the Detroit meet up he PM'd me and said he couldn't make it because he was going on vacation with his new girlfriend.

He said nobody would believe him and he knew everyone would expect him to appear at the meet up, but he wouldn't be there.

A few days later his account(s) are gone.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Rech is a faggot
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Rech shit the bed on this one
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    Rech is a riot. And it seems he has a busy life. Like a lot of us. I hope he's having a good time, whatever he's doing.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^^ He probably hacked into, and rigged, the Brexit vote.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Rech revels in being strange and unpredictable. This is just more of his usual crap. He will reappear when you least expect it, like at the next meet up.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ yeah at the annual TUSCL meet up in North Dakota!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Nah Heck got busted for having two tons of pot in the Rechmobile, once he posted his bond he decided to go on the lam and erase his electronic footprint.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Soon, we'll read of him being executed in Columbia for crimes against humanity. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Ah, their might be ways to pick TUSCL apart by viewing the downloaded page source code, and then making direct server requests on your own. I hope not. But this is one of the most basic forms of web site hacking.

SJG

http://doxyspotting.com/?p=108874
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Maybe he took all his hacked secrets to Russia like Snowden
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    I don't see what this is all about. When I met him, my impression was that he flys by the seat of his pants and act on whims at times. I found him enjoyable to talk with even though not a lot of time doing so. A bit strange, but then aren't we all?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Hell yeah Clubber actually he came across as a good guy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Well - him getting a GF could be a reason why he's not on TUSCL anymore although not necessarily a reason why his account would be wiped out completely.
  • founder
    8 years ago
    It's all good. Trust me.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Interesting.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

"It's all good. Trust me"

Perhaps Rech entered the priesthood and just wanted to erase any references to his nefarious past
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hmmm, God speaks. Welcome founder !
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Hard to take Founder seriously since he doesn't have any reviews.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol ^ bingo....no credibility lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I think papi is on to something. If it's true that he moves on a wim and is unpredictable much like myself...I bet rech attracts the same kind of crazy bitches to date that I do. If he meet her at his work then she might be a crazy bitch in IT...thus causing rech to need to clear all his steps because she was tracking him
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Heck will be back once his relationship is over

I vanish from tuscl once for half a year once just because of a crazy bitch

You do it because crazy bitch pussy fucks so good
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Can't be sure that he doesn't have any reviews. He may be using more than 1 screen name. People do that. :)
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Rech = founder?
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Lol RandomMember. He seems kinda shady, right? Lol
  • founder
    8 years ago
    Rech = smart
    Founder != Rech
    ≈ Founder != smart ?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ?
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Rech = smart
    Founder != Rech
    ≈ Founder != smart ?"

That post = brilliant!
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Wow, what if you guys actually met Founder, and now you're never going to see him again
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^
    I suppose it's possible but since this board runs on west coast time and Rech is in the Detroit area I doubt that he's Founder. Too many conspiracy theories around here!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think mikey was kidding - Founder has been around since the beginning & seems to be from the west coast (SoCal?) & Rech is def from Detroit & there are Detroit TUSCLers that have met him (& he hadn't been on the scene that long) - now whether Founder has an alter ego on TUSCL so he can speak his mind, perhaps.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Que?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Founder is juice.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Maybe rech really is founder. Maybe Founder is like Keyser Soze he was among you the whole time!
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    If Rech is founder, then is Heck Emily?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I don't think Founder ever took security here seriously. Not even hashing/salting passwords for instances. Danger of "roll your own".
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Did Rech hack into Dougster's account?
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "Hashing/salting passwords" sounds like more of a Rechanism.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Sounds to me like root'ed the whole box.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Founder is obviously smart, and stable. Rech is smart in his own ways, but he is not stable. I hope he is okay though. Rech and Founder could not be the same person. If Founder says all is well, then I believe him.

SJG

Could anyone even imagine a better place, not just for sex tourism, but to live, than Mexico City?
    http://doxyspotting.com/?p=112690
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion