tuscl

Music to my ears

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
I asked her, "So how's your night going?" as the midnight bell was imminent.

She responds "I only made the 20 that you gave me earlier."

That was music to my ears. This hot little piece of ass just left my hotel room. ;)

A bit drunk and very satiated, it is time for me to hit the sheets, but similar stories would be interesting when I wake up. :)

33 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Brilliant !! Nice job, Rick.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    She sounds like a top earner.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    If she was that hot and didnt make anything... hmmm. I bet your beer goggles had something to do with that
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    This was your first ever time meeting her?
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    We each have our own standards I guess. Any stripper worth a shit could make $20 just in tips from a single stage rotation
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Was it the bouncer you took back to the hotel room? You did say you love to grease bouncers and stroke managers...
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    GoVkings, no, I met her twice before. She has been at the club for years. But the first time she gave me the 'ol "I don't do that" and the second time she held firm at $500, which is more than I am willing to spend for a single encounter. She tried for $500 last night too, but I stuck to my guns and she eventually agreed on $300, saying that she really needed the money. The club was dead. Who doesn't love the combination of a dead club and a young hot dancer who has kids to feed? ;)

Motor, no doubt there was a SS element to it as she did a stage every hour and she had a few visitors. She was the hottest girl in the club last night. But whatever she really had, it couldn't have been that much as the club was dead. She also has fees and tipouts to pay, so for all i know she was quoting me her net number.

In the sober light of day, there was obviously no point whatsoever to this thread other than a drunken self congratulations, lol. Now $300 may seem like a lot to some on here and it is compared to what I now pay where I live, but I am traveling in the northeast right now, where everything is just much more expensive. I never thought I was going to bag this girl for that money and I'm sure she has been payed much more by some others. The power of timing and need is something. ;)
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ yes, bouncers do it cheaper i guess
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I will keep this in mind next time I want to fuck a bouncer
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    So what part is best, the girl, or getting to brag about it on TUSCL?

SJG

http://doxyspotting.com/?p=98449
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Rick do u still have me on ignore?

How about San Jose Guy, is he on your ignore list?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I AM STILL ON BUTCH RICKYS IGNORED LIST. HE DOESNT LIJE THE FACT THAT BOUNCERS AND MANAGERS GIVE HIM A BONER
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I AM STILL ON BUTCH RICKYS IGNORED LIST. HE DOESNT LIJE THE FACT THAT BOUNCERS AND MANAGERS GIVE HIM A BONER
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shut the hell up ricky
  • alldaylong
    8 years ago
    The predator at work... hey but at least he says he treats her nice...
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Jesus, I knew at some point the pathetic bleating about "predatory behaviour," or "taking advantage" would show up.

I love being right.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "The predator at work... hey but at least he says he treats her nice..."

I'm not sure how predatory this story is. The story that really earned rickdugan the predator label was the one where he hoped some poor girl with all sorts of life problems would backslide on her heroin addiction. Sorry, but there is only one way to describe somebody that hopes for an addict to backslide: major d-bag!

That said rickdugan didn't provide too many details. So maybe there was predatory behavior involved. Since it was rickdugan I give that reasonable odds.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    Aren't the majority of you old head predators? You all crave the body of an 18 year old pressed against your skin. You folk's preferences always confuse me.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Where is the answer to my question ricky? Are you too big of a pussy to answer?

Notice the faggotry at its finest
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Ricky has boner breath
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Where is the answer to my question ricky? Are you too big of a pussy to answer?

Notice the faggotry at its finest
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Ricky has some pearly whites because he uses bouncers boners for a tooth brush. He follows dentist recommended brushing twice a day and flossing with bouncer underpants
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Bite me, crazyjoe.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion