tuscl

BH

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I may be pushing things after so recently being the benefactor of DS being added to the glossary, but I think we really need to add the recently suggested acronym BH. ButtHurt is very descriptive of an attitude that we commonly experience or read about here. The term seems integral to discussions of strip clubs in the same way that pathetic loser is. Yes sometimes a PL acts BH, but the terms aren't synonymous.

25 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    There are numerous characteristics of being a PL .Butthurt is one of them, so I say nay.
  • jsbach
    8 years ago
    I'm in agreement with JS69 on this one. A PL can be BH, but certainly doesn't have to be. For some of us it takes effort to keep in mind SC's are a fantasy environment and the rules of day to day life do not apply. With work, even the biggest BH PL can attain dignity.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'm gonna go with "yes" on the new term.

I label myself a PL for just walking into the club, period.

I haven't been BH in a long time, so like it was said above, just because you're a PL doesn't mean you're BH.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    The TUSCL glossary committee would have to come to a consensus on BH or BR. The term thrown around in Meursault's thread was butt hurt regular (BR)
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    BHR or BHPL or whatever should make it into the dictionary -- if people here on tuscl start using it often. I think you have this one bass-ackwards, JS -- when something gets consistent use in the forum then it should go in the glossary, rather than go in the glossary because one guy wants it to be used more in the forum. It's a great term, let's see if it sticks ....
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    The committee chair has spoken. We have to give it some time and see if it sticks like LDK and DS did.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Most of us have been a BR at some point. As far as I know, the only current BR we have in the house is Timex.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    It hasn't found it's way into my vocabulary yet. I'm not even clear on it's definition. So no.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    BHR
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol

But Hurt Anonymous aka BHA

Brilliant
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Yeah, the glossary is for frequently used terms or jargon, the meaning of which might not be immediately apparent to casual observers. Not for new, shiny things that haven't yet proven their durability.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    You guys are silly. Butthurt has been in use for years. Has nothing to do with stripclubs. BH is a lame acronym
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Here's one.....

*Lolita*- a dancer that looks like she's in high school. Favored by some PL's
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"You guys are silly. Butthurt has been in use for years. Has nothing to do with stripclubs. "

Agree with that part... "butthurt" has been around for many years. I don't think we need an acronym for it . But the phrase "butthurt regular" -- BHR! -- so perfectly describes some posters, or even occasional behavior even by seasoned regulars, that I bet it will sneak into the lexicon.

Or not, whatevs. But it's my Dream Acronym (DA)
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    As a conservative by temperament and political views, I'm inherently resistant to change, including additions to the TUSCL glossary. There has to be a clear need for a term or acronym in order for me to support its inclusion in the glossary. LDK, though useful to describe an *extremely* widespread practice by SC regulars (naysayers to the contrary notwithstanding), should not have been added because it's overly specific to one ridiculous TUSCLer. DS is not actually used by anyone except its originator, so it isn't needed at all and shouldn't have been added. However, BHR is so useful to describe certain pathetic whiners (like Timex345) that even I would support its inclusion.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    LDK is here to stay. I don't know how else to refer to an ejaculation achieved through a lap dance. Lapgasm is too lame.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I don't doubt that the silly acronym LDK is here to stay. I do find it lamer than "lapgasm", which I will continue to use.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    PE, Premature ejaculation sums it up better.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    #PEKing
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I suppose "I splooged into my own pants like a middle schooler" is too cumbersome :) :)

ISIMOPLAMS !!!!
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Naysayers 1 and 2 have spoken. Anyone else want to jump in on the juvenile nature of lapgasms? I would suggest starting a separate thread, but lapgasms have already been discussed (i.e., disparaged) in a dozen threads.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Butthurt does not rate a glossary entry; however, BHR and BHPL could if they begin to get regular usage. We discuss these types often enough, just never having used those names for the folks we are describing.
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    interesting how @mikey is so against adding an abbreviation for butthurt to the glossary given how butthurt he is over my efforts to expose his incessant trolling

i am trying to help you @mikey. dont be a BHPL

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I don't like BHR because the concept is not limited to regulars. BHPL is ok but PL seems redundant. If we are discussing a BH person then it'll just about always be a PL. But I agree we need to see if some variation of BH catches on in everyday usage.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Maybe * dickhurt * would be more precise
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion