tuscl

Fucking women in the ass.

Thursday, June 23, 2016 6:44 PM
I fucked a gal in her ass this afternoon. It felt good. How many of you guys like anal sex with women?

47 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Putting my finger in there is as far as I've gone - but I need to go for the whole shebang one of these days.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Count me out.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I love it -- rarely. Most times, I'd rather stick with vag, but there are definitely times I love the unparalleled feeling of total domination I get from fucking a woman in the ass. I do love sticking my finger in there often, though
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    If her pussycat is loose I will ask for da ass I one time had this bitch that knew her pussycat was loose and 30min into fucking her pussycat she would always offer to finish me off with a blow job or anus
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Hell no.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Most girls I've met said no way.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    I like it. Finding women who do is challenging sometimes.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    My current crush is 5'2" and I'm 6'0" I'm not I can get it in there.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I don't mind it, but it's nothing special except for the novelty.
  • busta_nut
    8 years ago
    I love it. I have had 3 of the best looking dancers I have ever known grab my hand and tell me to finger their ass. All were unexpected events. Two of them grabbed my thumb and just shoved it in,, no lube or prep. I was more than happy to oblige, The best looking one of those two got so hot that she begged me to go harder and deeper. T'hen she said she was so horny that for 200 I could fuck her in the ass in the VIP.. I jumped at that offer because it was less than I had paid to have the pussy. Afterwards, she told me that she had gotten so turned on that it was a one time offer and not to expect it again.. have tried .. but not been granted full access.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    My older brother by 3 yrs was in a LTR in his early 20s w/ a Cuban chick that had not been very sexually experienced b/f she met my bro, she was apprehensive about anal & had never done it but after they tried it once my bro said that's all she wanted (I imagine he was exaggerating a bit but needless to say supposedly she really liked it after she tried it) .
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    I love it. Have played around with strippers' asses before but never anal, despite trying. The wife will never do any anal anymore, but gave it up a few times earlier on, especially before we were married. I've had a few other civies outside of her that I've done anal with, but it's been a while. I can never last longer than a minute or two during at and think it's the absolute best sex.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Not my thing.
  • jaredlucas
    8 years ago
    Absolutely! about half the OTC stripper dates I've been on involve anal play. Have enjoyed several ass fucks inside the champagne room as well. Haven't had any civvies take me up on it though. Still working on that
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    The only things a hate about ass play is Number one girls that have not learned how to properly clean out their ass before sex Number two most girls at least in my experience seem to charge more for this
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    not for me, but my ATF and I have had fantastic sex with her having her butt plug inside her.... That feels amazing for both of us.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    It has never interested me, but to each his own.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Last night I licked the asshole of the DS. Never thought I would do that but her twerking is so incredibly erotic. And yeah I was very high. And I put a finger in her tight little ass while I pleasured her pussy orally, but I've done that lots of times. But I just can't bring myself to stick my dick in. She'd let me, no question about it, but a pussy is perfect. Why switch holes?
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I'm a fan. I've never done it with a stripper, though.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Anal is tighter and it defiles the woman more. So it's a fun diversion or to change things up. We usually do it when we're drunk and hornier than fuck, so it ends up bareback and with no preparation (For the woman). So there is a domination element to just jamming it in. I love the way her eyes roll back into her head during that first painful insertion. With that said, I prefer the feeling of vaginal sex more than anal sex.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Domination, painful insertion, defiling her, eyes rolling back in her head? Most think I'm a perv just cause I evoked a few tears.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LOL, twentyfive. I agree with both sides, when I was with my gal, MaryAnn, she surprised me one night when she asked me to have anal sex with her. It was a big turn on. I don't do it very often, but the dancer I was with yesterday surprised me when she asked me too. I'm glad she did.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Last night I licked the asshole of the DS." Brilliant! Your next move should be to ask her to give you a rimjob! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "I don't mind it, but it's nothing special except for the novelty." I'm with JamesSD on this one! Anal is good but not super brilliant from my perspective. But to each his own!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I love anal, both giving, and receiving with a slim vibrator.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    I'm really into this but only if the girl initiates it or is receptive to the suggestion/situation
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I'll do it if she likes the feeling of abuse and humiliation it gives her, but otherwise, that's a no fly zone for me. Fingering without delving too deeply is ok as well.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Rockstar666 Fucking a woman with a vibrator up her ass can be very stimulating.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Hmmm. Never thought of that one. Must put on to do list.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    To quote Siskel and Ebert: two thumbs up.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Better than her fucking you in the ass...
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    That may hurt
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"Last night I licked the asshole of the DS." Whoa, I did NOT see that coming! Congrats, you've moved past "sex acts all of the rest of us have done in high school" and onwards and upwards to "sex acts the rest of us did in college" :) :) More seriously, I'm shocked because I think for most guys, licking her asshole is waaaaaaayyyyy edgier and crazier than fucking it. I mean, where guys, we stick our cocks in holes, that's what we do. But putting your TONGUE on someone's ASSHOLE -- that goes pretty much against instincts, it's a big psychological step IMO. Anyway, bravo, hope you enjoyed it. -->"but a pussy is perfect. Why switch holes?" Do you ever fuck her in the mouth, even though her pussy is there? Why? Because it feels different, and awesome, that's why. Not necessarily better, but different, and worth experiencing, even in the same session. The fact is, you don't have the slightest idea of what fucking her in the ass will feel like, if you haven't done it... and unlike a blowjob, the physical sensation is only slightly different, but psychologically, it's an awesome mind-fuck (at least if you're wired that way, which you don't know until you try). Again, I'll pick vaginal over anal the vast majority of the time, but as an occasional change-up, it can be pretty great. Although once I do it, it tends to be "out of my system" for quite a while, and not interested in repeating for weeks or months at a time
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I agree with JamesSD.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    That's because (allegedly) hurting a woman's feelings and causing her to cry is or more cruel than consensual play with committed partners. The emotional aspect causing the pain causes us to regard it is cruel. That's my take. 95-99 % of the time, I'm pretty vanilla like the rest of you guys. I'm pretty sure you are too John. At least you're not sharing chicken or taco stories. I thought the crying stripper story was pretty gritty. I'm glad you shared it. It wasn't like not sharing it means it never happened. I'm also glad you passed on the (presumed) homeless girl. We're like one big Jerry Spring show family, at least here on the TUSCL forums. ;)
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I love anal with women it's hot as hell! A real turn on for me! I think it's the naughty factor that's the REAL turn on! I too had never licked a strippers ass until my CF and I hooked up a couple sessions back OTC and she was on her belly. I spread her great ass apart to go oral on her vag and that tight little asshole winked at me and said "what about me? I'm lonely!". So I had to help the poor lil asshole out! I tried to fuck her in the ass that time too but I got it about halfway in and she was like get it out get it out it's too big ow ow ow. She's tiny little thing and I'm 6 ft so I stopped. But I've done with another stripper also.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    mrrock: ALWAYS have a bottle of Astroglide handy when you have sex. You never know when you'll need it.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    wtf
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Oh she was lubed up enough rock I was just too big for her tiny little ass.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    John Smith ego ^
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I think the effect is more psychological. Vaginal has more of an effect. But anal has another. I mean the psychological effect on the girl of course. SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    My ultimate problem with anal is that there doesnt seem to be much difference between fucking a woman and a guy in the ass. And I don't want to go there. Sorry SJGay.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ same argument can be made for having one's dick in a mouth
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    That's something that I have never done before but I'm open to try it. Giving, not receiving.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Girls that do anal with no lube....I never met one! But since I was initiated in to the anal club, I have fucked a few girls in the ass that "hated" anal but asked for it again later on because of my calm technique and Astroglide. It's like a hetero guy like me taking a vibe up the ass: It's an acquired taste but once you do it, you realize it's fun.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->" same argument can be made for having one's dick in a mouth " Exactly. But this is one of those things that, if someone has a hangup, they have a hangup, there's no logic-ing them out of it. How someone can mistake a girl's ass for a guy's I'll never understand, exactly how I don't mistake a girl's mouth or hands for a guy's, but luckily, that's not a problem I have
  • lotsoffun201
    8 years ago
    Personally I love it if the girl is well prepared for it. I once had a favorite that loved it in the ass. She said vaginal sex was painful and she preferred anal. She used to ask me to put my finger in her ass in the VIP. She got off every time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion