tuscl

Some PLs take to faves too seriously - LOL

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
From a recent review of Cheetah Club of Sarasota (FL):

"... I only have two gripes. 1) You will wait while girls are with their regulars. Some regulars get very possessive of their girls, one dude was actually waiting outside the VIP room where I was getting dances. I thought it was gonna be on ..."

https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?id=2881

LOL - IDK whether to laugh or cry at that level of PLness

14 comments

• K
    8 years ago
    At the gogo rama, guys line up before the place opens so they can be first in to have a dance with their favorites. Some have coffee, dinner or flowers to give the dancer.
    Guys like that make me realize I am not the most pathetic of PL's
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL - that is funny - and sad
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Geez that's completely cringe-worthy.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    @K

NJ SCs are like that. 70 year old PL with a cane and a sweater brings flowers for a mid 30s stripper and they great with a lip kiss.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    That shit would piss me off. If you to monopolize their time that's fine. Just take it otc or better still get a sugar baby. Fucking sorry ass old guys. Get a grip! Shes not your girlfriend!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Yes they do
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "LOL - IDK whether to laugh or cry at that level of PLness"

Cry. That behavior is seriously non-brilliant! :(
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    Shit like this has happened to me a couple times. Once at the Outer Limits in Des Moines a guy sat and stared at me from across the room while I was talking to "his" dancer. I got a quick private from her (maybe 4 songs). When we came out, he wanted to take it outside. She talked him down, which is good because at that time I was like 140 lbs soaking wet and he was easily 2 bills. She wasn't hot enough to put up with that.
  • cool.story.bro
    8 years ago
    @ cheesemaster
    "That shit would piss me off. If you to monopolize their time that's fine. Just take it otc or better still get a sugar baby. Fucking sorry ass old guys. Get a grip! Shes not your girlfriend!"

U mad bro...
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    The PL waiting outside VIP was in his 30s, over 6'2", well over 325 of fat lbs, an unbelievably huge belly. Every time I tipped his dancer on stage, he tipped twice as much. He would pick up the clothes she stripped, and put them in his pocket so she would have to see him to get them back. Once he even grabbed her hand as soon as she finished her stage set and tried to drag her back to his table. Not sure why the bouncers let this happen.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Sheesh !! What a loser !
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @gammanu95: They allow it to happen because he spends money and the dancer doesn't complain. The dancer doesn't complain because he spends money.

The MILF has a couple almost as bad. She pities one and dislikes the other, but they spend money like water, and don't push her fuck, unlike another pervert of her acquaintance. :)
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    If it's an old dude (like the one mentioned by s88) it's sad - because it makes me think that he's lonely - and his wife passed - and that's the only female contact he's had in years.

If it's a young dude - it's uber creepy - and I'd rather not see what he keeps in his basement apartment (which is just his room in his parents basement).

Either way - it's not appropriate.
  • Player11
    8 years ago
    just make stripper offer for otc. I have had them tell me "since we are meeting up (otc) you don't need to come to the club."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion