tuscl

Off topic rant about Facebook

It just continues to irritate me. My older brother changed his profile name and now I'm getting fussed at for not friending him. I said I was already his friend. Apparently he forgot his old profile name and someone created a new one for him. I think you can't win with Facebook.

His new name is hidden by Facebook or he didn't set up his hometown. On top of all that, if he's hoping to communicate with me via Facebook, he'd be better off using email. Maybe.

Do you guys use Facebook?

10 comments

• sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Got it figured out. My brothers security settings are worse than mine. Can't send him a friend request for his new profile until he changes his security settings. Seems like Facebook would tell someone they already have a profile.

I did see some hot girls in bikinis while searching for him. I should search for those again.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I have zero interest in Facebook. It seems like a colossal waste of time. I'll probably sign up someday when I have grandkids.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I'm not on Facebook and don't have much interest in doing so.
  • cool.story.bro
    8 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Used to be on facebook until it started to freeze up my accounts and ask for my social security card and drivers license for proof of my identity

Bull shit

So no I no longer us it

I use other social media platforms that still value anonymous accounts
  • s88
    8 years ago
    I think 4chan is more intelligent to read than facebook. I have only 7 friends on FB and get 40 entries a day on the timeline. I'll click one link out of 100. FB is a waste of time except getting to know strippers' OTC minds for ITC talking topics, but I dont friend strippers, only bookmark them. IDC about you liking your 3rd cousin's brother in law's son's bar mitzvah. Stripper profiles on FB are always tamer than IG anyway, so for fapping, IG is always best.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    IG is the shit
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I belong to a baseball fan group. It's a closed group of only 400 people but only about 25 are regulars. It's a fun way to interact during games. That's the only thing I use it for.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    That's the only thing I miss about facebook is those small closed groups

I was a member of all kinds

From nudes picks, dating, football, rap, sell and trade, Kermit memes and so on

It's the only thing that even makes me think about creating another account on facebook
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    My younger brother never uses it but his wife lives on there. He was working on his house a couple weekends ago and asked how we knew he was reworking the stairs. His wife usually takes credit for doing all the work but the pic in Facebook showed who was really doing the work. When I see how hard he is working all the time, makes me glad I'm single. At least I get evenings and weekends off from work.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion