tuscl

What's the dividing line?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
What's the dividing line between thick and fat.

The one in front of me is fat. But some of you would call her thick.

How exactly do I tell the difference. Is height part of it. The taller the more likely the weight is considered thick? This always confuses me.

63 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    You are trying to make a Little Head question into a Big Head question. That doesn't work. You just have to let go and let the Little Head do what it wants.

:)

SJG

https://www.amazon.com/Magia-Sexualis-Li…
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Whether or not she has a defined waist helps.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I must be really high cause what SJGuy said makes sense. Im sure gay will post soon and clarify what his homophobic side really means.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Nina that is helpful. Clear objective standards is what I'm looking for.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    SJG comes out with Yoda like advice....wow
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    John, you worry too much about Dream Strippers, meaning, what other guys will think of you if they see you with a girl. Lots of women are great to enjoy, if you don't worry about such things.

SJG
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Being an aficionado of spinner to average my definition of thick is fat and fat is thick. Synonymous. One & the same. No difference.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    There is no objective standard (Nina's is pretty good though). It's in the eye of the PL. Trust your dick my young padawan. It will guide you.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    He does sound like Yoda.

Trying to make a little head question into a big head question, you are. That works not. To let go and let the little head do what it wants, you just have to. Yeesssssss.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    As I've said before though, when you start getting into larger sized girls, you need to allocate more time to do a good job with them. Toda La Noche is best.

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Damn gawker we think a lot alike.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Defined waist. Is there cellulite? Is it firm like jam, or jiggle like jelly? Does her belly stick out as far or past her boobs? There's really no measure, it's all in the eye of the beholder. For me, a lot of it is how the girl carries it.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Guys don't like to admit they want to fuck fat girls, so they came up with the term *thick* lol
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    These women are thick but not fat.
    https://www.muscleprodigy.com/wp-content…

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736…

http://in2.ccio.co/6C/PE/QB/69540afe5d66…

Notice their small waists. They look to be in good shape so they aren't fat (also their asses might be). If they didn't have the small waists they'd look fat (especially the last one, talk about thick). But they are not. They are thick --- wide hips, thick thighs and butt, toned bellies.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    But these kinds of descriptions are all after the fact, after the little head has rendered its decision; then the big head tries to give an explanation.

Thick / Fat AMP girls are rare. But there was one many years ago who happened to be on duty at a place on Lafayette in Santa Clara. The little head took charge, and this girl got DFKed and FSed and every else, and really nicely.

If the big head had stayed in charge, I'm not sure it would have gone like that. The girls could tell what was happening, so she just opened up completely.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "Guys don't like to admit they want to fuck fat girls, so they came up with the term *thick* "

mikeya02 +50

And JS69, connoisseur of Dream Strippers, is one of the most reluctant to make the admission.

Also, the above mentioned AMP girl had made up her eyes in a really naughty way. The little head really goes for that. :)

SJG
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    I would say Iskra Lawrence is curvy (thick) and I like it, much more and I would say they are getting heavy (fat).

http://67.media.tumblr.com/06e4de31460f3…
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I agree with Nina about the defined waist.

Also, muscle tone has an effect. A woman with some tone might look bigger but be solid and lower fat than a flabby woman of similar weight.

Women who carry weight on their thighs hips and ass but not stomach are the lucky ones.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Nina, the girls you posted are actually petite from the waist up, like you. Unlike you, they buy into having giant bootys
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Here is a side by side comparison

https://cdn-webimages.wimages.net/04d618…
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    I couldn't say it any better than the link @rh48hr shows it above.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    IMO, StPaul has shown the closest to what *I* consider thick - Nina's pics I put in the curvy category not thick.

I would say Ana Nicole in her heyday when she was on the cover of Playboy (or may have been Playmate of the year; can't remember) would have been thick.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Nina, the first two girls you posted are exactly my type of girls!

Kim Kardashian is thick.
    Adele is fat.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... Kim Kardashian is thick - Adele is fat ..."

Very good example IMO - one has curves in the right places - the other in the wrong-places
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Yeah, the ones Nina posted aren't quite "thick" to me. Especially the first one, she's slim with a big butt.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    St Paul +1
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Rh48hr gets it too.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    For me, there is no physical difference, but a connotation difference. I would use fat as derogatory, and thick as a compliment. Two girls can be roughly the same size, but if there's something about one that makes me want to fuck her, she's thick, while the other one I have no interest in is fat. Only exception is "fat ass/tits" is often a compliment.

When it comes to some of the girls in pics here with smaller waists, I consider those girls curvy, because well, they obviously have some serious curves.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I wouldn't consider neither fat - both closer to curvy vs thick IMO
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    Yep, curvy bordering on thick.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^Yikes! Lots of juicy women on these pages. Love it!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^not speaking of the fat chicks of course.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ you know you mean the fat-chicks too you dawg (and I'm with you - more cushin' for the pushin')
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Thick: I wouldn't fuck her with Papi's dick
    Fat: I wouldn't fuck her with Juice's dick
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    You guys can have them them bony ass "spinners".

I can't stand getting dances from skinny girls with no butt
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "You are trying to make a Little Head question into a Big Head question. That doesn't work. You just have to let go and let the Little Head do what it wants.

SJG"

This is one of the most brilliant things ever said on TUSCL. Thanks san_jose_guy!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I'll get a dance from a "spinner" with a little booty(flat asses are a no go) if she's really cute(a lot of them are). They have to know how to make it comfortable though. 2 of my best all time grinds came from skinny/spinners but most of the worst and uncomfortable dances were also given by these types.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    OMG SJG gave a short readable answer. This is a sign of a NWO
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    white thick sure seems to be different than black thick. That or the standards of thick keep getting skinnier by the year.
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    all the pics from chess and papi look good to me, i think LDK may have it, if they have roll while standing they may be a little fat.
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    typical @4got2wipe troll bullshit. everybody knows your @mikey aka @zipperhead aka @TheeOSU aka @rickthezoo and a bunch of other characters, but you just create the @4got2wipe character just so you can share your obsession with feces and praise that idiot @san_jose_guy

we can see through your double bluff troll act. it took a space geneious like me to point it out but now all of TUSCL knows. smdh
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    You've got to be face to face with the girl, and then the little head will tell you. That's how it went with that substantial AMP girl. And she felt it too, and that's why she opened up so fully.

I told her how I liked her high heels. She asked me, "Will you buy me those shoes." That was how she got her session money, while still civilianizing it some. I can't expect her to be their on call at that shop, unless she is getting paid. But that doesn't mean that she wouldn't otherwise be perfectly happy to be doing what we did.

Although "thick", she was a really pretty girl and a great experience. But if I was worrying about what other guys would say, seeing me with her, that would have spoiled it.

And if I hadn't of been married, she would likely have been waking up with me the next morning.

SJG

Gnostic Mysteries of Sex
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNrcvZnr…

http://www.tobiaschurton.com/
  • Player11
    8 years ago
    I would say like Darla off SA (a SD site). She is a Baytown separated housewife and studying cosmetology. When I met her she was 35 and rather than the M&G after 30 min phone convo met her at motel. She is thick but not a fatty. Flat stomach, tat near twat, green eyes, about 5'2. I got her size XL sexo mono kini to wear in sessions. About 35 sessions with her 2012-15. Really sweet girl, will let you do anything, 140 a session. One of best fucks I have had. Sort of like having the young sexy blue collar wife next door as your mistress. She really good fuk and said had a SD for 7 years between when she was 20-27.

So my criteria: thick vs fatty - can war size XL monokini and look good, not stomach pooching out. Fatty: you wonder how your going to get it in.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Great topic by the way JS69!
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    Bizarrely enough, I had a conversation about this topic with one of my current favorites, who describes herself as thick, tonight. In short, there is no difference and it's mostly a matter of whether you like a girl or not. As for the thick girl I was talking with, guys who call her fat get remembered, and not too kindly, either, when she tries to sell lapdances.

OTOH, there is my favorite fat stripper of all time. She would be my favorite thick stripper, but she called herself fat and didn't seem to mind if I or anyone else did, either. Besides, as she once said, it's all entertainment.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I've dated big gals before. They are nice human beings. The gal we talked about at the club, John, was thick in both of our opinions.
    She was still very fine. I'm glad America is coming to terms that not all women are slender curvy women with big breasts. Genetics, diet, environment make us what we are. I'm heavier than I want to be, it's my job to bring my weight down. Not all people manage to do so. Height and weight vary, yes, taller women can be thick. I've dated all types through my life, one of many reasons I've remained single.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Says motorhead: 'you guys can have them them bony ass "spinners".

I can't stand getting dances from skinny girls with no butt'

See this is another problem I have which relates to 'where is the dividing line?' I thought spinners just had to be short and petite... Must they also be boney? I mean what if a girl is small but has some ass or hips? I've been called a spinner throughout my dancing career but my weight has fluctuated. Idk if I've ever actually been "boney," though.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I like pretty girls. Some of those girls are skin and bones, and some of those girls are "thick."

I'll admit to checking out the healthy looking, toned, spinner types before others, but in the end, personality and attitude are going to seal the deal, not looks.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    +1 gmd. I have gotten dances with girls I would not normally get dances with if her personality peaks my interest. Body type will get my eye and some of my money, personality will get some of my money, as well. If they have my body type, look and personality, They will become my ATF.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Great thing about dancer bodies- I'm sure Gawker and JohnSmith69 and the rest of the spinner worshipers will disagree but there are fat girls out there that start dancing and become thick just by getting toned from their onstage workout. Or girls who return from pregnancy leave and get back in tone as well. So if you like them nice but round, the work itself is often helpful. (and yes, there are still girls who have no business getting up on stage, oh well)

And I think Mersault nailed it- let the little head guide you!
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I thought JS69 didn't like spinners?

To be clear, spinners are not just thin, but short. IMO no one over 5'3" is a true spinner. And imo spinners can be toned and have ass/curves but they just have to be generally smaller/petite than average.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Spinners can def have curves, at least in my book.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Um, like Nina wrote. I think the point of spinners was, well, they *spin*. So shouldn't they be short and light (like under 98 lbs light), right? Else, wouldn't your dick break off?
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I wouldn't put the cut-off of "light" at 98 lbs... I'm 5'2", and in my dancing career I think the lowest I have weighed was 98-99 lbs and that was the result of weight loss due to stress (I've since gained plenty back and like my body way better now). It didn't look healthy on me at all and I hated it. I didn't look anorexic or like a skeleton or anything, but I probably would've if I'd lost any more weight. I look healthier and IMO more womanly with a little more meat on my bones than I had at 99 lbs.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I like spinners. Nina, if I ever make it downtown at the right time, maybe, just maybe, Rech will show up for once and introduce us. :)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Nina, agreed. 98 lbs makes more sense probably if she's 4' 10". I'm terrible at guessing women's weights.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion