Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

DAMN!

Clubber
ClubberVIP95472

Florida

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

The BS has seemed to intensify since I was gone. Perhaps I should have stayed away!

I'll take a poll...

Clubber:

Stay Leave

Replies (42)Latest

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

OH, BTW, I'll weight the results by those that respond.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Stay. We've missed your insight.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I don;t see what's making you cranky

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

His old. It does that to a man

Lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I vote you stay clubber

Believe it or not I actually like you old farts

Hell it will be me one day as well

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Please stay

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Juice I have bad news. You won't be old. Clubber, as I see it, it's about the same level, could be your absence has lessened the perception back in the day when we had Dougster posting.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Stay, Clubber.

S
Supremeruler
•

stay.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Vincent lol

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

I was kidding about that spelling error.

Really.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I haven't noticed any big change. I do have more people on ignore. Us old timers have to stick together.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Sorry about my feelings

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

No disrespect Clubber, but the survey seems silly. Since you said you'll weight the responses by those who respond you're ultimately going to be making up your mind anyway.

The thing that amuses me about this discussion board are all of the crazy stories that get told. Some are clearly bullshit and some plausible. I don't care whether they are true as long as they make me laugh.

The big point is this: stay if you're enjoying enough posts; don't stay if you aren't enjoying enough posts. Only you can make up your mind regarding the question of whether you're enjoying enough posts.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Stay. I'm sure there's a lot of bs - but it's harmless bs.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

If your that cranky, dont let the door hit you

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Bingo^

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Us young bucks need to stick together

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Stay. Ignore works.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Is the OPs question just an attempt to get a bunch of people to write how much they like him? Doesn't seem be working if that was the goal.

Profile picture for dallas702
dallas702
•

O' stick around. Sometimes it is vital to have a regular voice here to speak up for the tiny minority of Asian strippers in the clubs. It's not my thing, but I know their out there and they need our money!

Plus, really, there are far too few contributors who know how to push a hog.

;<)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Stick around you never know how things are going to turn out.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I left for a month at the start of the year. It was good to get a break but I wanted to come back. The benefits of tuscl outweigh the downsides in my view. There's just nobody else that can understand and appreciate strip clubbing adventures like people here. And there's good advice to be had here. You just have to wade through the bullshit.

You should do whatever works best for you. But since you asked I think you should stay.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Bring it, juice !!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol. Love u Vince

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Stay, Clubber. Anyone who loves Asian strippers and chose his TUSCL name for clubbing baby seals is OK in my book! I don't really think the BS level is higher than it was a few months ago. Maybe that's because I have put the people who really irritate me on ignore -- except for SJG, who for some reason amuses me.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I'd avoided using ignore, but now I use it. So the situation is bad.

But Clubber, please stay!

SJG

A History of Black Power in America, Stokely Carmichael, Civil Rights Movement youtube.com

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

You've got too much to offer, Clubber, we need you to stick around

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Stay. Ignore the threads and people that you object to.

Profile picture for DoctorPhil.
DoctorPhil.
•

tell the truth @Clubber, your just posting this to get people to say "oh boo hoo TUSCL will be so much worse without you", arent you?

now TUSCL would be a lot better without idiot trolls like @mikey aka @4got2wipe aka @CaraLynn87 aka @rickthezoo aka @4got2wipe aka a bunch of other crap characters. you i could take or leave. your not an idiot commie leftist moron but you havent lived a life like mine.

you see i am a direct descendant from orpheus so i have god blood in my veins and my pappy sold jimmie hendrix his first guitar. i am also a space geneious and i sold prince his first purple suit. so stay and learn about my amazing life if you want. or leave if you want. whatever

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^^ Wow, you suck worse than when you were Zipman

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Stay

MH

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Should I Stay Or Should I Go

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Stay

Profile picture for DoctorPhil.
DoctorPhil.
•

typical @mikey troll bullshit. create the @zipperhead character then randomly accuse somebody else of being @zipperhead. we can see through your double bluff troll acusations

i have definitively revealed that @mikey is the master bullshit troll that is posting as about 20 different people and taking up valuable space on TUSCL that could be devoted to telling me how great i am

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

See wasn't that long ago either

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Clubber has good reason to leave, it isn't anyone's business but his own. He's my friend. I don't say that lightly, don't attack someone if you really don't know his reasons for leaving.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Vince, I mean no real true harm.

I respect you Vince. I will back off if you say so buddy

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

If it's any consolation clubber like shadow has be on ignore so he probably didn't even see me acting a fool

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Bump : )

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement