tuscl

DAMN!

Clubber
Florida
The BS has seemed to intensify since I was gone. Perhaps I should have stayed away!

I'll take a poll...

Clubber:

Stay
Leave

42 comments

• Clubber
    8 years ago
    OH, BTW, I'll weight the results by those that respond.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Stay. We've missed your insight.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I don;t see what's making you cranky
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    His old. It does that to a man

Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I vote you stay clubber

Believe it or not I actually like you old farts

Hell it will be me one day as well
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Please stay
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice I have bad news. You won't be old. Clubber, as I see it, it's about the same level, could be your absence has lessened the perception back in the day when we had Dougster posting.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Stay, Clubber.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    stay.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Vincent lol
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    I was kidding about that spelling error.

Really.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I haven't noticed any big change. I do have more people on ignore. Us old timers have to stick together.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Sorry about my feelings
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    No disrespect Clubber, but the survey seems silly. Since you said you'll weight the responses by those who respond you're ultimately going to be making up your mind anyway.

The thing that amuses me about this discussion board are all of the crazy stories that get told. Some are clearly bullshit and some plausible. I don't care whether they are true as long as they make me laugh.

The big point is this: stay if you're enjoying enough posts; don't stay if you aren't enjoying enough posts. Only you can make up your mind regarding the question of whether you're enjoying enough posts.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Stay. I'm sure there's a lot of bs - but it's harmless bs.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    If your that cranky, dont let the door hit you
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Bingo^
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Us young bucks need to stick together
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Stay. Ignore works.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Is the OPs question just an attempt to get a bunch of people to write how much they like him? Doesn't seem be working if that was the goal.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    O' stick around. Sometimes it is vital to have a regular voice here to speak up for the tiny minority of Asian strippers in the clubs. It's not my thing, but I know their out there and they need our money!

Plus, really, there are far too few contributors who know how to push a hog.

;<)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Stick around you never know how things are going to turn out.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I left for a month at the start of the year. It was good to get a break but I wanted to come back. The benefits of tuscl outweigh the downsides in my view. There's just nobody else that can understand and appreciate strip clubbing adventures like people here. And there's good advice to be had here. You just have to wade through the bullshit.

You should do whatever works best for you. But since you asked I think you should stay.

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Bring it, juice !!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol. Love u Vince
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Stay, Clubber. Anyone who loves Asian strippers and chose his TUSCL name for clubbing baby seals is OK in my book! I don't really think the BS level is higher than it was a few months ago. Maybe that's because I have put the people who really irritate me on ignore -- except for SJG, who for some reason amuses me.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I'd avoided using ignore, but now I use it. So the situation is bad.

But Clubber, please stay!

SJG

A History of Black Power in America, Stokely Carmichael, Civil Rights Movement
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX7oTZ--…
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    You've got too much to offer, Clubber, we need you to stick around
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Stay. Ignore the threads and people that you object to.
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    tell the truth @Clubber, your just posting this to get people to say "oh boo hoo TUSCL will be so much worse without you", arent you?

now TUSCL would be a lot better without idiot trolls like @mikey aka @4got2wipe aka @CaraLynn87 aka @rickthezoo aka @4got2wipe aka a bunch of other crap characters. you i could take or leave. your not an idiot commie leftist moron but you havent lived a life like mine.

you see i am a direct descendant from orpheus so i have god blood in my veins and my pappy sold jimmie hendrix his first guitar. i am also a space geneious and i sold prince his first purple suit. so stay and learn about my amazing life if you want. or leave if you want. whatever
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ Wow, you suck worse than when you were Zipman
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Should I Stay Or Should I Go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMaE6toi…

• sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Stay
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    typical @mikey troll bullshit. create the @zipperhead character then randomly accuse somebody else of being @zipperhead. we can see through your double bluff troll acusations

i have definitively revealed that @mikey is the master bullshit troll that is posting as about 20 different people and taking up valuable space on TUSCL that could be devoted to telling me how great i am
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    See wasn't that long ago either
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Clubber has good reason to leave, it isn't anyone's business but his own. He's my friend. I don't say that lightly, don't attack someone if you really don't know his reasons for leaving.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Vince, I mean no real true harm.

I respect you Vince. I will back off if you say so buddy
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    If it's any consolation clubber like shadow has be on ignore so he probably didn't even see me acting a fool
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Bump : )
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion