tuscl

Might demote my CF

JamesSD
California
I'm torn. My CF is a true LDQ, she practices all the good stripper behaviors. Never over counts, waits for a new song, doesn't beg for tips, etc. But there's issues. She's cut her days to twice a week, and is popular enough she can barely service her regulars those two days. I don't mind when my mechanic or dentist squeezes me in. But I hate feeling rushed by my sex worker.

I also may be a little bored, sadly. We've reached the ITC limit. I realize that gradually getting more and more mileage out of her felt like a chase. I know about how much OTC would cost, and I'm not willing to pay that much for pussy at this time in my life.

I think bottom line is I need to stop planning my clubbing around her schedule. There are some hot new girls I want to try out, and some girls I've gotten a couple pretty good dances from that I should explore further. Gotta build my portfolio up a bit.

11 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    "I don't mind when my mechanic or dentist squeezes me in. But I hate feeling rushed by my sex worker." I totally agree. I want my fantasy's full attention. And this may just be my stage in life but I have very limited use for dancers that I don't get sex from. It's just too easy to get sex to settle for a LDQ, even a great one.

Just curious. Totally understand if you don't want to say. But I wonder what the price of her body is.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Supply & demand can be a bitch when it comes to pussy - off fhe top of my head IDK what you could do except go w/ the flow & hope the SC gods smile on you & you can find a just as good replacement - the SC gods giveth & taketh away
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    it definitely sounds like you're on the right track.

I had a run for a bit where when things had gone well with a dancer over a couple of visits, she would tell me the next time she would be working. After going in specifically to see her, she would be with a regular for the whole time I was there, not even coming over to say hi.

I ended up realizing with those particular dancers, the rush of things going well with a new person was really what I liked about them rather than any inherent quality they had, so it was easy to just tell them they were always busy on a later visit when they came around and try new talent.

When it starts to feel like a lot of coordination, waiting, and persistence is required, it stops being the kind of experience I'm looking for. That said, I have seen demand for a certain dancer ebb and flow, even over the course of a couple of weeks. Regulars move on, dancers' plates can clear, and sometimes the girl it was the hardest to get a dance with will become the one who isn't selling dances most nights.

So, while focusing on new talent while your CF doesn't have much time for you sounds like the way to go, being open to letting her win you back can have its advantages, too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    In lean times you can always resort to LDK's method of HJs from trannys
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    Last November I cut loose a favorite. I feel your pain. I had reached the ITC limit and she did not do OTC.
    My last visit was rushed and I had been a customer for quite awhile. The relationship has run its course for me and I miss her but I am happier,
    There is one dancer who is cordial to me but never prioritizes me when I go in to see her.
    She'll wave but won't make any special attempt to visit with me. It sucks. I am really into her.
    Her dances are the best of any I have bought at this club. She has many customers and does OTC.
    Fortunately, I get along really well with her friend who dances as well.
    She is always there and much more friendly and always makes time for me.
    Unfortunately, her dances are more tame and she does not do OTC. So, I kind of limit
    my visits and frequent other clubs because I can't always get what I want at this club.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I dont plan to cut her loose as much as stop planning my clubbing around her schedule. I know a lot of the other girls ato the club are pretty thirsty right now, but CF has enough regulars that she is busy. She works me in and the dances are good, but it's just a little less "fun" than it was.

And papi, lol, no. I'll go to bio female $20 crack whores before trannies. But I'm not quite that pathetic yet.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Um, your CF sounds like more work than a wife. Try to get dances with other girls (several different ones, if possible) the next time you go. Seriously.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    ^she's hardly "work", she's just busy.

I have gone on days she wasn't working and gotten dancers from other girls. The issue is its a fairly low mileage city and she gives me somewhat better mileage than other girls. She kisses and let's me titty suck during LDs, which are not necessarily the norm at my club.

Really I need to just go to TJ sometime.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    I would rather put up with the CF than go to TJ. At least you know your CF is fairly clean because of the low mileage club.

Anything goes in TJ and it's cheap. You KNOW she has sucked dick that same day. Do you really want to kiss her?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    JamesSD. Gotcha. Sorry for the misunderstanding. My CF gives better mileage than most of the other dancers, too. Luckily I tip her so well, that she dumps whatever customer she is with a few minutes after I arrive.

You could always give her more money? I know this flies in TUSCL convention of being cheap and frugal, but sometimes overpaying has it advantages. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah, give her DS $$$
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion