tuscl

A pic of JFK and me....

In 1963 JFK drove by Rudford's, San Diego's classic diner. I was 10. I'm standing across the street.

http://www.voiceofsandiego.org/wp-conten…

12 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    I had the JFK bacon milkshake
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Nice!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    That's great! I saw JFK in 1960 when he was campaigning, but I am not in any pictures with him.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

And let me guess: Dr. Phil was driving. Or his dad pressed JFK's suit.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    That was before my time.

• DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    dont be absurd warhawks. i was way to young to be driving JFK around

however my grandpapy did fuck Judith Exeter. he recounted the story many times while i was growning up. JFK, Sinatra, and dear old grandpappy pulled a train on the girl. sounded like it was a good time

grandpappy said his dick was bigger than either Sinatra or JFK. Exeter wasnt used to guys with dicks as big as grandpappy. Sam Giancarlo wasnt that well endowed either
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    and @mikey aka aka aka it is just sad that you make up stories about one of our presidents. they take away valuable space that could be used for the fascinating stories i tell

just stop trolling @ mikey
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Doc you'd best be careful, nobody gives a fuck what you say about JFK or Puffy Sinatra but you need to leave Sammy out of your stories if you know what's good for you!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Whicj one are you - the one with the white t-shirt and blue sweater?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I was there. Pretty positive that's me. I wasn't aware of this pic till 5 years go
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I have a pic of me and Juice as Juice was standing in a convertible at the entrance of an Asheville KFC - the crowds were going nuts - I'll never forget it - let me know if you all wanna see it and I'll look for it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion