tuscl

Still better

Timex345
Illinois
Thursday, June 9, 2016 3:29 AM
What ruins or makes a visit great for you? Body odor, waiting endlessly while a fav. dances for a regular or being completely ignored, girls on their phone even while they are "on the clock with you", boyfriends' visitng during their girl's shift (most clubs don't allow this), running out of money,being asked to tip or buy drinks for a girl I have no interest in, a long drive to a favorite club to find the girl's should be paid to keep their clothes on, These are some of mine. A great visit is when I meet a girl who is cool and beautiful and she makes me forget I am paying for her attention.

17 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The key to me is whether or not it's a show club.
  • Bobbers
    8 years ago
    I hate it when dancers try to push you into buying them drinks or doing a lapdance even when you're clearly not interested. It's like, come on, it's not happening so give up.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Some ROB hitting on me without stopping until I tell her to bug off.
  • Profess2021
    8 years ago
    2 things I hate the upsell before an initial dance. 'It's more fun in VIP' I immediately tell most no thanks to the dance I requested at that point. Even if I'm VIP'ing I want an audition first. I hate complaining. I don't care about other girls not liking you, you and your boyfriend blah blah blah,or it being slow I don't spend js69 money but I do typically spend enough to change your night if you keep my attention.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Yeah the upsell is a boner killer. I get around so a regular hogging one of the strippers doesn't bother me anymore. That's one reason I like to have options. If I'm ignored by all or even a majority of the dancers, I don't return. I figure their loss. I tend to prefer the clubs in between show club and dive. Show clubs have too many rules and most are rip offs. Dives usually don't have enough quality strippers.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I think you and imamutt need to hang out.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    No good dancers or all the good dancers taken up or won't stop by to see me. I like to feel like the king of the club and have my subjects (strippers) approach me. Not me have to chase them.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Great trip is pretty clear, and I manage to wrangle this pretty often: my is alone and ready when I walk in, she hangs out with me and only me for the 3-4 hours I'm there, we have an incredible time... and bonus if we leave and have an OTC arranged. If it's a truly great trip, I"ll feel bummed I have to leave, and already plotting my return. Bad trip: Walk in, CF isn't there, not attracted to any other of the girls. Bad things that happen to other people, that tend not to happen to me: pushy waitresses (no drink hustles at the clubs I go to), seller's market (I avoid the sausage-fest busy times where customers outnumber strippers, like after 10pm), girl I'm pining for is with her regular the whole time (if this were my ATF, we'd already have an appointment so this isn't an issue; if it's not my ATF, then I tend not to get overly-obsessed with just one dancer, and if a girl I want is with a regular, I simply forget she's there and move on... usually)
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    When I text my CF and we plan to meet at the club, then she is busy with another customer when I arrive. I can be a little patient, but sometimes she takes forever to come over to see me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Moody dancers and/or dancers that think it's about them and that you as a custy are there to make them feel good instead of the other way around. In some clubs one senses a great vibe as if most dancers like being there - in some clubs most dancers seem to be on edge and/or have a bad attitude about being there - I assume it's the "it starts at the top thing" in where if I see a club where most dancers don't seem like they want to be there then I assume it's b/c management or ownership is not treating them well/fairly. It's a people/customer-oriented biz and dancers need to make custies feel welcomed and that their business is appreciated. I'm not a hard-grader when it comes to looks and will def take what most would consider a '6' but w/ a nice attitude over a '9' who is moody/disinterested. So for me moody/disinterested dancers are a major turnoff.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Best visit - lots of extras girls - not much of a dollar parade - nice selection of thick booties - cheap crappy beer... If I still have money left in my pocket - when I leave the club - it was as great a visit as it could have been!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    And the upsell also - I don't mind being asked once but the dancers that are just focused on the upsell vs giving you good-dances that may get you interested in the upsell make me feel it's not worth getting dances at all.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    The only thing that really ruins a visit for me is a rob. When a CF is busy or there aren't any attractive dancer at a club, I usually just hit another club for a couple of hours. Either there will be a new CF at the second club or I can go back to the club I left. Sometimes the first club has different dancers, which has even happened between 10pm-1am when I didn't expect it. Usually the CF who was busy comes straight over wearing her shiniest attitude, though.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    "A great visit is when I meet a girl who is cool and beautiful and she makes me forget I am paying for her attention." this happened to me on a very recent visit, and i agree, its awesome as far as what ruins a visit..........when i can't get the attention of a certain dancer because she's tied up with another customer or whatever
  • jojojo897
    8 years ago
    I generally hate when anyone (not just dancers) flake on me. With that said, a ruined visit would have to be a dancer not showing up after having talked about it beforehand. Then even worse without an apology afterwards. This has only happened once thus far but was told to expect even more in the future from a club veteran. This pretty much tattooed that mindset of how insignificant we are as customers or at least as patrons who have not started being a regular to them. I'm not too disappointed about it seeing as how anyone can have a lot going on but I would lose interest fast with making future plans with that individual. This even goes for family members or so-called 'friends'. No mercy to broken promises. Now to see if this happens again this Friday evening with another dancer. I guess I should start getting used to this with ongoing my third month of clubbing. As for a great visit? A simple counter to what ruined it in the first place always seems to remedy the situation. If different dancer is able to provide similar, better, or even a unique experience (which has continued to happen thus far) then life is good.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    What ruins it? Pushy and rude dancers who don't take "no" well. ROBS who try to pull one over on you. Dancers or hustlers who are constantly trying to upsell, so it ruins the experience of the dance you are currently getting. Dancers who try to guilt trip you if you don't buy them a drink, especially if you've already bought a couple for them. What makes a great visit? Quality time with one of your favorites. Seeing a new girl on stage, tipping her, having chemistry, and then getting amazing high mileage dances from her. Getting unexpected bonuses in VIP that you don't have to pay extra for. Last, but not least, is my favorite. Not sure if this will ever happen again. I was buying dances from a favorite (I knew her real name and phone number) and she told me to stop buying dances from her. She said she wanted to date me for real and if I keep buying dances, she'll view me as a customer and she'll keep me in that category, because she won't want to lose the income. Night made.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion