tuscl

Seriously?! No "Fuck Tha Police?"

Bandit5160
South Carolina
Wednesday, June 8, 2016 9:48 AM
Last night a stripper I was with and I decided to request the DJ play NWA's "Fuck Tha Police" for her to dance to during her stage set. The DJ told us he was not allowed to play that song. Why the hell not?! Censorship in a strip club? How dumb! I mean everybody in there hates the fucking police! They're the ones runing strip clubs with stupid ass rules that make things less fun, even requiring pasties in some places, and all that bullshit. They're also the ones waiting outside clubs for people to leave and then pulling them over and accusing them of DUI...they did that to me once and I hadn't even drank that night! So I'll sing it loud and proud..."FUCK THA POLICE COMING STRAIGHT OUT THA UNDAGROUND..."

30 comments

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Maybe it's a family oriented club?
  • Bandit5160
    8 years ago
    Yeah, a family strip club. "Now taking the main stage, Minnie Mouse.". Seriously, this is a another sure sign of the loss of free speech in our country. Any kind of arrest for playing thkis song would be in clear violation of the First Amendment, would it not? Sorry, but I just ain't up to catering to these thinned skinned pussy ass cops. DJ should've blasted that shit.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Oh just stop it about the First Amendment. That's about the GOVERNMENT limiting speech. A private club can decide what songs are not to be played. That's called "freedom".
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    If I ran a club, I'd probably try not to piss off the cops, either.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    For maybe the second time ever I agree with Rockstar. Also, the cops didn't make the rules but they're supposed to enforce them. Doubtless there are lots of asshole cops that abuse their powers but some are ok guys. Hating all of them is just like hating everyone from a certain race or country, there are good and bad among every demographic.
  • Bandit5160
    8 years ago
    Okay, I gotcha. Yes I agree the club is entitled to that right. I just don't understand why they wouldn't want to play that song. The police have probably taken money out of the pockets of all that club's employees, including the DJ, with their antics. So I would think they'd WANT to blast that shit loud and proud! Damn I hate pigs! I really bonded with that girl last night by swapping stories with her of why we both hated the police with such passion! Her dedicated police hate gave me such a boner! All she then had to do was take my back to VIP and touch it and it skeet skeet skeeted like a damn fire hose! But then a cop got behind me and followed me for several miles on my way home. I WISH he'd DARED to try and pull me over without cause! Shit would've went DOWN!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I have no particular love for over zealous cops. However, most of the rules are passed by legislative bodies, not da police.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I hate to agree with gammanu but what good can come of pissing off the cops ?
  • Bandit5160
    8 years ago
    If I were a cop I'd only enforce the NEEDED laws, like murder and rape and child endangerment. Victimless crimes like showing nipples, consentual sex acts between Tow consenting adults, and smoking bud would get ignored!
  • Bandit5160
    8 years ago
    It's FUN to piss off thin-skinned pussy ass cops! Don't be square!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I guess you prefer to spend your money paying lawyers I personally prefer spending it on strippers.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    25: If one of these strippers actually passes the bar, you're getting a 2-1 deal on your money. Ah...but have never passed a bar in their lives.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    HaHa I heard a bunch of them were going to law school, we'll see how that turns out.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Chances are the DJ could give a fuck less about what songs he plays that are requested. But if an off duty officer is in there, or maybe that offends a customer that spends a substantial amount of money there, although unlikely it could cause some problems. Strip clubs are notorious for having trouble (fights, shootings, etc.) and although some clubs take every step to avoid those problems they still happen. Who comes to the aid of the club when those problems arise? The police, so it's in the best interest of the club to keep them on their good side, and to do that, a simple complaint of "freedom of speech" gets overruled.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    Not to put too fine a point on it, but if the club is paying off the cops, they probably don't want you to fuck with them.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Funny.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I have to agree with the masses in that you can't lump all police into the same category. I know four cops very well and they are good people. But I'm sure they all have people who call them pigs and are upset when they enforce the law. Those cops who abuse their authority are the ones you should be mad about.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Blue lives matter. Cops, like strippers, are people too. Some are complete dicks, others are total cunts, but the majority are people doing a dangerous job. But they do that job because they want to matter, to make a difference. I think if you treat them as people, maybe make them laugh, you get off easier. I know I have. If you have that many problems with cops, you have likely brought it on yourself. Blue lives matter.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ +1000
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Blue lives don't matter any more than black or any other lives.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    White lives matter.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    Again rockstar is spot on. The First Amendment protects you from the government (although that protection has been eroded over the years by the courts). It always scares me when I agree with him. And now, unless something drastic happens, I will even be forced to vote for his candidate in November. Also, gammanu95 +1.
  • mark94
    8 years ago
    It's a business. You can't piss off a significant portion of your audience and expect to stay in business. Just common sense. Anyone who has run a business knows that. The First Amendment has nothing to do with what a business chooses to do. It deals with what the government can impose.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    The DJ wouldn't play "You Light Up My Life" either
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    At least in the clubs I've been to, the usual reason for not allowing ghetto rap, songs with offensive messages, songs with too many swears, etc., is because there's a specific atmosphere and clientele they're trying to get -- and a specific clientele they're trying to discourage. Totally their right, and I'm all for it; in fact, there's not a single club that plays that kind of music, in this area, that I'd consider going to, they are all a disaster. Personally, I've been a fan of rap for decade, but definitely approve of restrictive music policies in strip clubs.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    @Subraman I agree. The music determines the clientele, and therefore the security policies of the SC. Play POD, System of a Down, and Metallica, or Katy Perry and Taylor Swift and you dont need metal detectors or DL ID scanning. Play Fetty Wap and Rihanna, now you need metal detectors, DL ID scanning, and making customers pose for mugshots on entry.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    I've been to a SC, in the ghetto, dopemen on the corners 1 block away, with atleast one arsoned building per block. A burned car in the driveway of an abandoned house 2 blocks away. This SC had no security but 90% white dancers, and 95% white customers, all in collared shirts and middle to old aged. The DJ playing Taylor Swift must have been the reason the SC had no bouncers, no metal detector, no ID scanning. It did have bouncers kindda, but they were actually twink looking male waiters, not ex-football players. No female waitresses either. I had the impression the owner of the SC must be gay and fucking the waiters. Drinks and tabs were all done by the male waiters/faux-bouncers, no female waiters. Bartender was female tho.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    My favorite club has the best drink prices, the best looking women, the most contact, is known for extras and has more privacy in the dances than any other club in this country. They have 2-3 cops on duty every weekend night and they have never said a word when I go sit in my car and come back smelling like skunk, or when I stumle out after 12 beers etc. Why on earth would the club ever allow a song that would offend them to be played. that is beide the fact the song is stupid and wouldn't be appreciated by the clientele.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I kept passing over this post because I knew I wouldn't agree with it. I was right. Now I read it and feel I need to contribute. I'm guessing this won't be a popular opinion but... Wow. OP is a piece of work. Think about what it would be like without cops. A VAST majority are serious about their work and are terribly underpaid considering the risk they take, their sacrifices, and the service they provide. Just like the military and teachers. "The police have probably taken money out of the pockets of all that club's employees, including the DJ, with their antics. " Obviously no evidence or probably wouldn't have been used. "I really bonded with that girl last night by swapping stories with her of why we both hated the police with such passion! Her dedicated police hate gave me such a boner! " She probably would have been just as passionate about eating PB&J sandwiches if you said you were. Whatever it takes to separate a PL from their $. "I WISH he'd DARED to try and pull me over without cause! Shit would've went DOWN!" Yeah. You would have gone down. That would have been funny to see. Of course this is just a troll post, but I still had fun replying.
  • Bandit5160
    8 years ago
    Wow, so many racists here who think all potential black customers at strip clubs have criminal records! It's just crazy how many sheep there are. Don't you idiots realize it is the COPS that cause pasties and non-contact dances at some clubs? Why the fuck should I go somewhere and pay $25 for an air dance when I can go down the street a couple of miles and suck on tits for the same price? I wondered where the dumb ass people that kept these lame ass police affected clubs open were. I wonder no more. Wow, honkys are crazy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion