tuscl

Delays in reviews?

Tuesday, June 7, 2016 1:41 PM
Anyone know why reviews I did two days ago are not showing up? Moderators on vacation?

20 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    What day did you submit it- they are usually up by the next day at the latest.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I have written reviews(very few) that never got posted. Perhaps not up to founders standards?
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    I wrote one last night as well, but I don't see it yet.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Considering the lack of editorial review on the reviews, this surprises me.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    If I had to guess it would be Founder and Emily just glancing over a review to make sure it's not a club ad or shill review?
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Because shill reviews never get through.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    There's only been about 15 reviews published today where on an avg day is about 70 or 80 - they'll probably start being posted later today after Founder gets out of work.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    It's Rech's fault
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The OP should take a screenshot and send it to Founder
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

I blame Stripper Web.
  • jackob85
    8 years ago
    I also wonder lately when I flag a review or prop it, if it has anything negative in the prop/flag it seems to get deleted? Are clubs removing these somehow?
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    With all due respect to Founder for starting and maintaining this wonderful website, this:

"Perhaps not up to founders standards?"

cracks me up! As far as I can tell, *every* review, no matter how short, poorly written, or uninformative it might be, gets published.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Not true! Founder bounced one of mine for not containing enough info. Rereading it, I had to agree. I rewrote it and it was published.
  • jack0505
    8 years ago
    Mine is still not up. I can assure you, I am not a shill reviewer. One of my reviews was pretty negative about the club, too.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "Not true! Founder bounced one of mine for not containing enough info. Rereading it, I had to agree. I rewrote it and it was published."

He's obviously not a wolverine fan. ;-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If it's not up by tomorrow PM Founder - one time I was submitting a review late at night & turned out I didn't submit it when I thought I did.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Another possibility, theeOSU, is that founder may have gotten his degree at OSU, Emily was on vacation, and he couldn't read it! ;-)
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^ LOL, it's also possible that he'll ban your ass for insulting his ability to read.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    If you think it takes a long time for reviews to appear here, try publishing in the New York Review of Books.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Looks like your review got posted on the 8th, did you find out what the delay was (or was the review on the 8th a different review)?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion