tuscl

What Happens When a Stripper Falls in Love with a Customer?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Wednesday, June 1, 2016 11:02 AM
This is always happening to me. [view link]

6 comments

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Yes, it DOES happen, but usually it ends in misery. As soon as she has you, she's out prowling around for better. The key to sincerity is if she quits her job. If she's willing to be a housewife or gets a non-sexual job, it might work. I know guys who are fine with their g/f's or wives doing sex work but can that last more than a year or two? Probably not.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    She's just as pathetic as the customer...
  • chukko
    8 years ago
    What happens when she falls in love with a customer? You wake up from what ever fantasy you or her have helped cooked up in your mind and you remember that she is there to make money and you are paying for a fantasy. Happy lappin'!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    She wants to become your wife. I had this happen years ago. The only problem is, the stripper didn't know I already had a wife and wasn't looking for another.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I've never heard of this happening..LOL Not sure what the odds are but I wouldn't worry too much about it.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I've been clubbing for around 12-14 years and I have truly had it happen once. True love. Well or at least that's what she made it look like. I always thought in the back of my head she may be a tiling like that because she thought I'd wife her up then she wouldn't have to work anymore and could stay at home, cook, sleep, fuck me and practice yoga not necessarily in that order. I've had several strippers have a crush on me, or love to have sex or hang out with me but those are much different scenarios.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion