tuscl

OTC: Age and Race

larryfisherman
California
This is a two parter.

1st part: For you guys that have lot of experience in OTC game, do you find that older strippers (30's) are generally more receptive to OTC than the younger girls?

2nd part: Have you found certain races that are generally more open to OTC than the other races? Or vice versa, certain races that are less open to OTC than other races?

18 comments

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I have found no correlation between age and race for OTC.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I have found that typically the older the stripper the more reliable. The sweet spot seems to be 27-35 for me on best reliability.

As for race, I have only done OTC with Caucasian, Asian and Hispanic. Strangely the Hispanics usually will agree to it even before they know my first name, Caucasian women usually ask more questions before accepting the offer. Asian have been very rare so I can't really remember, and most of those encounters happened in Canada.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    By far in my OTC searches the most responsive ladies have been latinas.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I think older strippers are more receptive to OTC, but this may be a more a function of how long they've been stripping than their age.

I've done OTC with white, black and Latina dancers. I don't see any correlation with race.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    My CF is an older Latina and she doesn't do OTC with anyone, much to my dismay.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I don't think that I personally can tell much of a difference, either age or race, but I need to really think about whether that's true.

I will say that I have a couple of buddies who love black strippers, and there is no doubt in my mind that they get offered OTC more often, more aggressively, and far sooner (as in, often during the very first meeting, and not uncommon for them to OTC with their strippers at the end of that very first shift) than the rest of us who aren't attracted to black girls. The difference is obvious and stark.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    White strippers probably make good enough money they can be more "selective" with otc. The older strippers are more business oriented and probably are more open to otc to make up for their dwindling customer base. Just my 2 cents.
  • K
    8 years ago
    The only correlation I found is with how much money they need and how quickly.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Mine have all been early 20's like 22-23. All Hispanic but that's what I pursue.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Why don't you go over to StripperWeb and do a poll.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Strippers love/want $$$ - some will go the extra mile to make more and some won't - kinda hard to correlate their intentions and actions to a specific parameter or two - they are all kinda individual.
  • JohnSmith96
    8 years ago
    I've found that really, really young girls are easy to influence and buy. Strippers older than 19- why even bother with those hags? I like mine young, easy to sway and pay for!
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    My answers are 'No' to both questions.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    25-35 age range and Latin, African for the race

this is what I have seen in my almost 20 years in the south east of america
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I personally think the need for cash overrides whatever age or race factors are involved. I do think the older they are, the more receptive they are to OTC, but I did do a girl in her mid 20's once. The one girl on my current OTC list is late 20's.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I would actually vote for a fucking, lying old hag like Hillary before ever doing OTC.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    I don't think that there's a massive margin, but I believe that some "older" dancers are more open to OTC. My guess is that some of them realize that the fuse on their dancing days is burning down and they have a finite amount of time to make all the money possible before they can no longer rely on their looks.

Older dancers are usually more reliable in terms of showing up on time (or at all...). But that's not carved in stone.

Around here, the Brazilian dancers seem to be more willing to do either OTC or ITC. I've had the most offers to go OTC from black and/or Brazilian dancers.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago

Not based on experience but on logic:

Once they've done OTC they are more likely to do it again. Since the older strippers are more likely to have already taken that step...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion