tuscl

Need Advice on Getting Strippers to Approach Me More Often

Monday, May 30, 2016 6:46 AM
Normally I bring around 200 dollars to the club but I have trouble getting girls to approach me. My friend that I'm with also has a decent amount of cash so it's not like we are a couple broke guys looking for something to do. When we enter we normally get a bucket of beer, a table close to the stage, and then just chill. Also we normally stay for a couple hours but the girls seem to ignore us and just go to a table with older guys or a larger group. I am 27 but look like I'm around 21 so they may just think I'm a broke college student. I always try to treat the girls with respect. All in all do you all have trouble getting girls to approach? I normally go to the club once or twice a month and sometimes they approach often but lately I have had tough luck.

50 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    I have no trouble getting dancers to approach me. I attribute this to my rugged masculinity and my engaging personality. It's not because I'm in my 60's and bring $500 to the club.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    That's insane, at least to me. You're sure you're not giving off cheap or creepy vibes, somehow? And you're going TWICE a month to the same club, so you're obviously a known (well-known!) quantity. Doesn't make sense to me ... the girls know you if you're going that often, they know exactly how much you typically spend and how you treat them, guaranteed. Something else is wrong, IMO -- do they have you pegged as furniture for some reason? The fact that you look 21 might be part of it, but again, if you've been buying dances and going once or twice a month, all the girls should know you're spending, and once they know that, they're paying attention to you... unless you haven't been spending, or are creepy, or are furniture, or whatever. Any way that could have happened?
  • chukko
    8 years ago
    Since someone is going to ask, I might as well be the one. Have you heard about "The System?"
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    Why are you waiting for them to approach you? Find one that you like and approach her.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Right on, Jacklash. They're usually intimidated by my beauty, so when I pay my cover I casually display a Chicago roll, pay with a C note and ask for my change in ones n fives, then ask to break another into twentys. The hostess gives the sign that I'm an easy mark. The Latinas try to rape me, the white girls try to seduce me, but my girl knows my kinks. Too fkn much fun!
  • UKfan
    8 years ago
    Subraman, I should have probably been more informative. The past four months, thanks to my work schedule, I have only been going once a month. Before that it was twice a month but I would alternate clubs. The clubs in Dayton Ohio seem to have high turnover. For the past few months I have only recognized maybe a girl or two but besides that it's basically a whole new roster. When I lived in Lexington I was a regular at platinum and the girls, after a few months, would always approach me. I think it's the regular thing, and for the first few years I didn't have much trouble, but it's just the past few months things have been tough for me. I think when my work schedule changes again and I can go more often I can become better known. I mainly made this post out of frustration for my recent luck and was seeing if anyone had any strategies especially for a club they are new to, or a club with high turnover.
  • UKfan
    8 years ago
    whodey, I do end up approaching them eventually. Hey since you seem to be from the Ohio area don't you think the Dayton clubs have high turnover? Why is that? Back when I was in Lexington there didn't seem to be as much turnover.
  • bang69
    8 years ago
    flash a wad of cash right in front of the bartender
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"I mainly made this post out of frustration for my recent luck and was seeing if anyone had any strategies especially for a club they are new to, or a club with high turnover. " When I'm new to a club, if the girl I want isn't approaching me, I go to her stageshow (usually during her last song, since I don't like sitting at the stage), and when she comes by to pick up her tip and thank me, I say to her, "If you're not with a customer right now, I'm sitting over there and would love to get some dances". Usually she'll come by, if she doesn't, I hit the stage for the next girl I like. I'm one of those immature folks who likes being approached by the dancers, and this is a way I can get a dancer's attention, but still enjoy her sauntering over to my table as if it were her idea. If I"m not feeling so inclined towards direct action, I sometimes just sit at the bar, which pretty much every girl eventually makes her way to, and then I'll talk with her while she's standing there, even if she didn't come back to the bar for me
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Pick out a girl and tell her you are looking to replace a favorite .
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    ^^^ I dunno, if it's a club you'll return to often, then regularly over-promising isn't a good idea, IMO. 'course, I suppose if the turnover rate is super high, it doesn't matter...
  • chukko
    8 years ago
    Based on the fact that your last review was on May 29th and was about the Harem in Dayton, let's start there. The Harem in Dayton will get overcrowded at night with customers and will especially get overcrowded on weekends. If you are just waiting to be approach then that is the worst approach. For starts, make sure you stage tip girls you are interested in and preferably multiple times in the stage routine. If you want her to approach you after her stage show then don't just stand there as she dances in front of you on stage. Introduce yourself, tell her you find her attractive and ask her if you can buy her a drink. These are standard approach methods, but they play an important role. Tipping on stage makes you stand out in the sausage fest of guys and at least shows the girls that you have money and are not just there to sit around for a free show. Offering to buy her a drink is a positive offer for a dancer who has had a busy night. The last time I was at the Harem, dancer drinks didn't cost more than normal drinks. This will give the girl a chance to take a break and relax over a drink. It will also give you a chance to stand out at the bar and will show girls even more that you are paying customer and at a minimum will show that you are a prospect for drinks and possible relaxation. At the Harem, the best place to sit if you want to snag a dancer that you're interested in are the seats a long the back wall near the lapdance room. If you take the dancer that you bought the drink for back to the tables closest to the lapdance room then as dancers walk in and out, you can casual smile and make eye contact for a few seconds at them as they walk by and look away and back at the dancer that you are with. After, the girl is done drinking then head back for a couple lapdances. While you are getting lapdances from the dancer you are with, occasionally look around in a non creepy way and smile and make eye contact for a few seconds at some of the dancers as they wrap up their dances with their customers or when they are facing you while they are dancing with their customers, but make sure that you give your current dancer noticeable attention too. After your dance is done with the girl you are with then you should have a better image as a spender. Most girls who have regulars will stay close to their regulars, because they don't want to risk losing that regular to another dancer, but they'll also keep their options open to customers with potential to make them money. Also, a lot of regulars and their dancers have a mutual understanding that the girl has to circulate to make money. Dress for success. On a crowded weekend night at the Harem, it is all about building up a positive image and working the room at least initially and in much in the same, but opposite way that dancers do to customers. Joke, laugh, rinse and repeat.
  • chukko
    8 years ago
    Ultimately, I recommend that you go during the day. The Harem opens up at a 11am every day of the week except Sundays where they open up at 4pm.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    Are you (and your friend) dressed presentably and look moderately groomed, rather than shaggy, unshaved and in a hoodie/tshirt? If you're sitting on the rail are you tipping girls appropriately? Are you making eye contact with the girls you like rather than being shy (in general, do you have an approachable demeanor)? If you're not gettinf who/what you want, do you tip a little morr aggressively and/or initiate contact? Have you built a reputation at the club (possibly due to no fault of your own) that you're there to look and drink without spending? I've never had issues getting noticed in the club, but these are some of the questions I am aware of for myself whenever I go. I'd imagine they'd be questions you'd want to ask yourself in your present situation. While the odds are more stacked in your favor at a club because cash rules all, they are still girls and like real life sexual situations, will only often only settle for paying attention to guys who come off as betas if they don't have any other options.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    You sit at or near the stage? Sit back a little farther unless you're tipping every girl a two or more. Do other guys sitting at the stage spending less than you get approached more often? If you want to do a test, stand where some others do when the club is crowded as long as it's a high traffic area for dancers and have your beer in hand. If no dancer strikes up a conversation in the high traffic area, either everyone busy or you need to tip some dancers on stage and ask them to join you. Buy drinks or dances when they do.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    chukko-->"Ultimately, I recommend that you go during the day. The Harem opens up at a 11am every day of the week except Sundays where they open up at 4pm." I have a feeling that the things you outlined (e.g., super busy night shift) coupled with some of the things he mentioned (very young looks, fairly limited $200 funds), coupled with not enough direct action in engaging the girls at the stage, might be the ultimate root cause. Switching to day shift -- if it's feasible schedule-wise -- basically addresses all of these at once...
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    Stage tip a $5 or $10 and that dancer will be on you like bees to honey.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    A lot depends on the club, city, and the girls. I have no problem getting approached at show clubs in cerain areas of the country but in others I am usually ignored by everone but the waitress and bartender, even after tipping at the stage and getting lap dances.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Despite any well intended advice strippers are gonna do whatever they want to. There usually is no rhyme or reason behind who they do and do not approach. Most are terrible at identifying people who are interested (eye contact, stage tips, etc). The answer is to just be more proactive in approaching those who catch your eye. Yeah it's not ideal for those of us who prefer to be approached, but it is what it is.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^+1000
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    No for me but I have see it [view link] a bottle of champagne and place it on the center of your table. It works like a humming bird feeder.
  • chukko
    8 years ago
    At the Harem. All dance prices in the normal lapdance area are negotiable by the girls. $200 can get you a long way. Typical lapdance prices are between 2 for 25 and 2 for 30. I had a dancer try to shark me for 2 for 40 and I laughed and said I want 2 for 20 (which I have gotten before). She rolled her eyes and walked off. Haha. The best that I've had at the Harem was 8 for $50 from a hottie. I use the approach that I talked about on several occasionions and with much less money than him and had dancers sitting with me and on me. I don't even think I come off as an "Alpha" as some call it. I just have a fun and light attitude. That usually gets me the most mileage. Girls in any environment like a low tension guy.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Another tip. Shower and use deodorant. Some people smell bad. Females tend to be able to detect small scents better than most men but probably because I have allergies, I can smell things many can't. It can work to my advantage but most of the time, it disturbs me because so many people stink. The smoke in the clubs kills a lot of the smells but I don't like smelling that either.
  • chukko
    8 years ago
    Also, I'm family cheap. I've only ever spent over $200 in a strip club on one occasion in my 10 years of SCing. Much thanks goes out to tuscl.
  • chukko
    8 years ago
    Damn auto correct. I meant to say I'm fairly cheap.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I don't remember what it was but some dancers use a perfume or something that smells like vanilla cake. I've bought dances just because a dancer smelled really good. Well she looked good too. If you experiment with different colognes, let us know if one works better than another. I don't usually use any but wondered what other guys used. I usually end up smelling like a combo mix of a few dancers after an hour or two in a club.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    $200 is more than reasonable once you become an established regular. If I were you I'd bring in twice that much when trying to get establish yourself. I'm iny 30's I don't get approached when I'm new to a club either, but I'm willing to drop a few notes the first time around when I feel like I'll be frequenting the establishment. Now I can go in with as little as $40 cop a great feel like I had $400. The trick is that first impression. These strippers never know how much brining in on a particular day, could be $40 could be $400 so they alway always play nice.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    @chukko you only ever spent $200? Sheesh, maybe I should go up north... Nah
  • chukko
    8 years ago
    @GACA I typically only care about LDKing most times, but I've had more extras on a few occasions just to try it out and even then the extras from those single dancers never exceeded $150. I enjoy getting lucky every once in awhile. I have more luck than most, because of my positive attitude.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I'd recommend tipping a few on stage with the dancers and then letting them know to stop by. Or you could catch one as she's walking and ask if she's down for a dance and do a few with her. Both of these are to let the girls know you have money you want to spend. I feel you on the strippers going to the older gentlemen, but in reality unless we're a Mark Zuckerberg those older gentlemen do tend to have more disposable income.
  • UKfan
    8 years ago
    Thank you everyone for the replies. I have read them and appreciate it and will try some of the tips that I have read in this thread!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Staple a $100 bill to your forehead.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^even that isn't 100% failproof in some clubs with certain strippers.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    As shitty as it sounds, dress like you have money. Rapper with big gold chains and diamond studs, or wall street suit. I've gotten a bad reputation at my SC because I buy exactly 1 song from most strippers instead of straight to VIP. They dont realize 1 song is a preview for VIP from me. They tell each other I am cheap or "he never buys dances". 3 out of 4 strippers I wouldn't fuck for free (can't get hard) so I reject them if they approach me. The 3 then go tell the 4th I am cheap and worthless. 4th hottie never approaches me. Strippers are not interchangeable. I never drink so there are no beer goggles on me. Remember some strippers can use psychology, and lie and say a regular customer is cheap so other strippers dont try to land him. One stripper told me she went on SCL back in the day, posed as a customer, and said the biggest hoes (extras girls) in her club were ROBs that didn't allow contact LDs to level the playing field for herself. SHOWER right before the SC. WASH YOUR CLOTHES/FRESH CLOTHES EVERY TIME. MOUTHWASH+shave.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Fat, bold old men in business casual with just the correct touch of jewelry just screams cash cow. Fit, young men in shorts and tea shirt just look broke Men that drink beer even in bucket loads is just telling women your poor. Men that drink top shelf liqueurs tells others money ant no Thang Tipping singles on stage looks week and unemployed Tipping $20s on stage looks strong and well employed at a job with benefits
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Chukko gives great advice on this topic - and listen to what Juice just said - it's true.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    sclvr + 2
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Just as custies have preferences for a certain type of dancer they're looking for, so do dancers. I started clubbing when I was 30 & also looked younger than my age (46 now) & particularly in the upscale clubs it was not rare for dancers to walk right past me to hit-up the silver-fox sitting one table over (did not happen as much in the dives). If there are a lot of custies in the club then it's often gonna be a seller's market & many of the dancers are gonna look for what they perceive are the easiest marks & potentially the most lucrative custies & young custies often don't fit that profile. In a busy club you are competing against other custies for a limited resource (the hot dancers) - best thing I've found that works is to approach them when they are on the floor & not busy w/ a custy - doing the stage-tipping thing is better than nothing but that has a pretty-high failure rate - IME the best way is to bring the business to them so they know you're ready to spend (get dances) - and even this is not 100% foolproof.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    S88: "3 out of 4 strippers I wouldn't fuck for free." I suggest you find a better strip club.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Go to the stage tip them at least $5 and tell them to come see you that you want to do dances do a few dances with them get their number so the next time you can text them and let them know you're coming in and you won't have that problem
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Or you can go w/ the Juice approach - grab a dancer in a headlock and drag her to your table
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I can only suggest stage tipping, coupled with a requests for them to come to your table.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    sclvr +3
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I attract dancers just by looking at them when they walk by. It could be the club too. Some clubs have only a few dancers always sticking with their regulars. I'm in that sort of situation a little and one dancer and her friend seems so attached to me she claimed I was cheating on her getting dances from other dancers and skipping her. There were some new girls I hadn't seen in quite a while and they approached me first.
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    you should wear a t shirt that says you arent an internet troll. internet trolls are totally psycho and all girls find them repulsive. just look at what being a troll does to the worst trolls on this board your welcome for my help
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Take a bunch of $20s & start fanning yourself w/ them as if it's too hot in da club
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Wear a t-shirt that says "I love StripperWeb "
  • TaraChristine
    8 years ago
    make eye contact with the girls walking by and smile. if a guy makes eye contact with me I'll stop and speak to him. a lot times its just really awkward when two guys are talking and the dancer tries to say hi..
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Don't be a pussy.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    "Take a bunch of $20s & start fanning yourself w/ them as if it's too hot in da club" A couple strippers fan themselves alot after stage dancing or even after getting up from sitting with a customer. I think either its being hot from drugs or they are convinced movement gives them a one up over other strippers to catch a customers eye.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion