tuscl

SC Addict

chukko
Ohio
Saturday, May 28, 2016 10:38 PM
I know the hobby interferes with living a normal non-taboo life style, but I can't nor do I think I ever want to stop SCing. My ten year SCing anniversary is on the horizon and I'm still going strong. Usually to kick a bad habit, I'll over induldge in it to the point that it looses its novelty and I loose interest, but SCing has never lost its novelty. What red blooded straight male wouldn't like walking into a place with a couple hundred and feel and get treated like a king. Also, it is an instance party full of a harem of beautiful women of all sorts of variety. It's just an experience that is hard to beat.

11 comments

• GACA
    8 years ago
    Congratulations on 10 years. I'm going into my 2nd full time year and at this point it really is about the lifestyle not just the TnA. It's the idea of just hot naked chicks surrounding a place where there's always something going on.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I don't know that "the hobby interferes with living a normal non-taboo life style." My life is about the same as before I became a strip club regular. The only difference is that I spend less time in the library reading books and more time in the strip club banging strippers.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Congrats on 10 years. It's a very enjoyable habit/hobby. It is like stepping into a "fantasy world" - and leaving the issues that may exist (in the outside world) behind for a few hours. It helps to destress.
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    It's definitely addicting. Where else can you see a naked chicks pretty much the second you walk in the door? I definitely love all the attention from the dancers, but more than anything (aside from the extras) I love seeing a new dancer I like and knowing that I'll be able to caress her entire body with my hands if I get lap dances from her.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Okay - most of us here consider strip clubbing a "hobby." I really don't think anyone outside of TUSCL would consider fucking women and stuffing money into g-strings a "hobby" but I am in that group of PLs that does as well. It is expensive, I also have 2 other things I do that everyone would consider a hobby, and they are expensive too, but like you said nobody would consider them "taboo." I'm glad to see you still have something that entertains you after 10 years. I think I have been doing it steady for about 12-13 years and don't see stopping anytime soon. There have been nights more recently where I've had an unsuccessful outing (i.e. no extras, no hot girls to talk to) and I have been frustrated thinking I need to pull back or maybe even step away for a bit. Then a month later I have a great night and it makes me want to repeat that night again in the same week! When my relationship ended with my ATF, it was a long time before I felt comfortable going into a strip club. I'd say a year after that I only went to a strip club 2 or 3 times the entire year and it was only because my friends dragged me in. Eventually I was okay with going back and starting going by myself again.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    So what's taboo about it. We are adults here, well, at least most of us are. Do what you want to do when you want to do it.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I cum in my pants
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I have stopped clubbing like I used to because I fuck so many women OTC. But still I have to go to a strip club at least a couple times a month. I seriously doubt that I'll ever stop.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I know I will never stop maybe this will help but its not the only answer but its my reasoning at least on the subject and addition is something and it can be anything that makes a negative impact on your life and your loved ones around you example lets say you go to the club or out to eat or drink or play poker or play video games and after you make what ever purchases you do you are not able to care for your self or your loved ones then that is an addiction If on the other hand your doing any of these activites and or others and are able to care for your selve loved ones and your bills and so on then it is not in any way a harmful addiction case in point a losing poker player and a winning poker player both play countless hours at the table and both can look like addictions but no one ever calls a poker pro a addict because he is able to care for himself and others. hell some even donate to charities and do good works of love. on the flip of this coin is the loosing player that is always broke and is in major dept he can not repay. he can not feed himself or his family and every one would call him a addict and needs help
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    There are compelling reasons to stop SCing (or at least doing it a lot) - but truth is that it's hard to replace w/ anything else what SCs in particular provide
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    SCs provide immediate gratification (immediate access to hot young naked women that are willing & able) - it's sorta like asking stray cats to not go where people give them food :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion