Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Anyone notice everyone's clubs and reviews now read 0?

mikeya02

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

0

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Emily's Black Amex card expired and Google shut down the server

Profile picture for ellocohombre
ellocohombre
•

I was about to ask the same thing. I guess it's not just me. Recently changed my email, thought that was it. My reviews are still there though.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I did notice.

S
Supremeruler
•

Maybe an update is in progress. Edit feature maybe?

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

Now we are all at SJG level

0 reviews

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Maybe what founder did with pictures he is doing with reviews

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Looks normal to me ATT.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Joe, you lazy baristas.

You have been a member since 2007 and have not done one review ?

Wtf ?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Shadow must still be on medication lol

Profile picture for Ch3ll
Ch3ll
•

SJG is going to make his first club/review and have everyone out numbered for a little while.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

They show again, SJG remains a worthless spamming troll. Bavarian steps into the mix to take a shot at Sjg......

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Lol

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I think I saw that once b/f a few months ago, I assume it is Founder doing some upgrades or those damn Chinese hackers

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I like Chinese food

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

My favorite 3 Chinese foods

Sesame Chacken Shrimp Lo Mein Sweet and Sour Chacken with Rice

Profile picture for CaraLynn87
CaraLynn87
•

checked mine and it isn't 0.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Nothing wrong with mine as far as I can tell.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol mo head

Profile picture for DoctorPhil.
DoctorPhil.
•

mine are still zero. thats rediculous given all of my helpful posts. by the way your welcome for my wisdom

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Who did Emily have to blow to show them again?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement