tuscl

Have you ever heard of a club in the hot Southern US having a no shorts allowed

Someone sent me a pm saying he heard club Lust in Greenville had a new dress code.
If that's the case, I think Greenville should boycott the club. I'm not about to start wearing something I don't want to wear to visit a too picky pastie only club. Anyone else wear shorts recently and have any issue?

15 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Club Lust was the king of the State but now I don't know mane. I thank it sucks that club lust has took such a concervative stance on this
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I walked in to Scores in gym shorts and flip flops recently

from what ive seen the old trophy club now known as scores has the most liberal agenda right now

they are gambeling and its in the fav of the custie right now
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I probably will but hate missing out on a chance to give a one rating on this site worse than Godivas. They are worse if that's their new policy as temps approach 90.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Referring to Lust. I may just wear shorts and see if they say anything. If they do, their rating I give them will be bad.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I agree shark.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    There are some Rhino clubs that won't let you in wearing shorts and/or a baseball cap.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    m
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Perhaps they don't want losers ldk"ing itc.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Or maybe they're trying to attract upscale businessmen clientele with lots of money.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Okay, I can see a ban on bandannas / baseball caps / bling or gang colors even if it is profiling, but when a club thinks they need to cut down on my comfort I can rightly take my money elsewhere. Then again, I tend to prefer dives in the first place.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I called and asked, business casual shorts are fine. Basketball or gym shorts are not.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Many "upscale" clubs have a no shorts policy.
    Clubs are private businesses and can and do set their own rules.
    I once saw a club that did not allow t shirts with logs, hats and tanks shirts.
    I read about a club wear collared shirts, no shorts and no blue jeans were the dress code.(upscale business district club)

• flagooner
    8 years ago

Do they make you take them off before entering?
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    I can think of a few. E11ven in Miami I think has such a policy, but its only enforced evenings. Scores in Palm Springs does too, again only certain days/times though. Down here in S. FL I think its silly to enforce a no shorts policy any time other than Fri/Sat nights. I'm not a fan of it even on those nights, but I can understand the desire to foster a bit more formal/classy environment sometimes.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    That bouncer lied to me then at the.front door..

Well shit
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion