tuscl

Budget for the Strip Club

Ch3ll
Arizona
Do any of you budget weekly or monthly for your strip club visits to include OTC sexual and non? Just wondering. I feel I've enjoyed my money spent, but have at times or collectively now overdone it.

19 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I don't budget for anything - when I feel I've spent too much then I throttle back.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    That's kind of how I go about life in general. I call myself starting a budget only because I'm going through a divorce, but it's turning into more of a note the bills I have each month and how I can take from each check to not almost use an entire check on one big bill.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I don't budget but I'm damn sure going to have a surplus this month.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Varies. I take what I intend to spend in cash. No atm. When it's gone I'm out.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    People get pissed at me when I answer this type of a thread.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I blew my retirement savings, re-mortgaged the house, and cleaned out my bank accounts and maxed out my credit cards. Somewhere between $300,000 and $400,000. So now I've got to budget for OTC . I might even skip OTC for a few weeks and go back to the club with $500 in mad money to see if any of the newbies are ready willing and able.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice and I budget $28.50 for each club visit.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Each, or for both of you?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    $28.50 for both of them wouldn't even get them into most strip clubs.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I keep careful records of my stripper expense, which is the largest discretionary expense I have. I budget $5000 a month, which includes both ITC and OTC.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    "Juice and I budget $28.50 for each club visit."

You guys need to start using 'coupins' like I do.

'Coupins'
    https://youtu.be/Ovk4JNw3hAk
    Ron White

MH
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I'm not a budgeter - so no. Although ATM limits can be a pain in the ass.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Right now a few hundred dollars will likely last between one to 3 months with as much as I'm spending in the local clubs. I don't need to budget for that. My biggest question is what can I do that might be more fun than visiting a strip club because they seem to be killing strips clubs in South Carolina. Maybe move? I can see more nipples and nudity on myfreecams for free rather than look at pasties in the local strip club.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    My biggest expense is blowing up my stock trading account. I recently made about 3k in one trade and was real happy, then lost about 4K in two bad losing trades. I don't need to torpedo my trading account making risky trades. I think my account has about zero gain for the year which sucks.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Gawker is my mentor and role model.
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    Lots of people I know try to get a certain amount out prior to going and try to only spend what they took out plus it avoids using the clubs atm
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I used to go every week with about a $150 budget until my ATF left. Now I see my CF about once a month but I drop $200 on average. So I'm a worthwhile customer but by no means a whale.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Gawker is the epitome of "you can't take it with you"

:)
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    I honestly don't budget for the clubs, I just bring enough in cash each trip to have some fun a few times over. Problem is, that was my style when I went sporadically. Now that I go bi-weekly, it's becoming clear I need to start having much more discipline with my stripper related spending.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion