tuscl

Rubbing dancer's back/shoulders.

chessmaster
Illinois
Wednesday, May 25, 2016 6:18 AM
How many pl's do this? I've been getting remarks lately along the lines of "that feels good." or something to that effect. I realize it's probably ss 10 times out of 10 but I think it gets me into their comfort zone sooner than grabbing ass and titties.

15 comments

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I do a neck massage while they're grinding; they love it!
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    Meh, not a fan, I'll fins other ways to physically maker her comfortable. I bought my wife one of those pricey shiatsu chair massagers to get out of having to rub her back and shoulders, so I'm certainly not going to pay for the privilege of massaging a dancer's back. I will however massage her head as she's taking care of mine.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    It's SS 11 out of 10 times.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    I've seen lots of custies do this. I've never done it. It does nothing for me.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I would rather rub the dancer's front.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I see a lot of customers do it on the floor. I assume it's a way to touch the dancer that is allowed and free, and a lot of the dancers do enjoy it.
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    I enjoy doing it and even though all the dancers say they enjoy it its probably 20% or less who actually do. From those it can turn into a worthwhile return.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I give full body massages on OTC dates. Occasionally I'll massage shoulders itc but not usually
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    I actually think that many of the dancers like it. I think that in their real life relationships they have rarely been treated nicely by their stripper bf's, so it is a nice change to have the male working to make them feel good.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I kiss their back and shoulders, but not rubbing.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    I have rubbed feet before. She complained and I patted my lap. Shoes cam off and I gave her a foot rub. It was nice. This was at the Oasis on a saturday afternoon probably 20 years ago.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm not a big fan either; I'm there to spend $$$ for me to be taken care off not the other way around - I think a lot of PLs do it just like they do anything a dancer asks, sorta to get in the dancers' graces. I think most people enjoy a decent massage and I would think most dancers like it - I don't mind doing it b/c *I* wanna do it, not to be a PL "so she'll like me more" - I do it on occasion if in the mood and I like the dancer's attitude that I'm with - i.e. I do it in spite of the fact she's a dancer; not b/c she is one. It seems a good # of dancers have either taken massage classes or have done it at some point and some will take to massaging you while you're chilling w/ them on the floor and it def feels good to me and I appreciate it if it's one of those days I can use a good massage - and in keeping w/ my M.O. of not wasting a dancer's time I often tip them for the massage o/w I'll stop them and tell them I don't want one.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Absolutely do this from time to time, not too much, use it as a treat.
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    I do this at a club that allows no contact on the boobs or kitty. The girls act as though they love having their shoulders and butts being squeezed.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"How many pl's do this? I've been getting remarks lately along the lines of "that feels good." or something to that effect. I realize it's probably ss 10 times out of 10" I don't think it's SS. I think for most people, even a not-so-skilled massage can feel pretty good. There are the stripperweb types who feel that you should be paying them full rate to touch that at all (the standard SW lie the girls tell themselves is "if you want to massage me, you can do it in the VIP"). But I would be surprised if the majority of girls didn't think it felt good, at least with a customer they're not revolted by or dislike. I've known a few girls who are amazingly good at manipulating their customers into giving them massages... as long as those customers are also buying enough dances to make it worth their while, the girls are happy to spend their floor time with their back to the customer, getting massaged
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion