tuscl

Confession

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I'm not sure if it's a revelation by weed or the strip club gods, but I have the strong feeling that some on tuscl need to confess some things to the group.

Now is your chance. Do the right thing.

40 comments

• Corvus
    8 years ago
    I'm a 50 year old white guy who has a date with a 22 year old black girl tonight. Not a stripper.

Your turn John.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    According to Nina, I'm a 58 year old guy. I fuck teenage strippers. They are of legal age, but not by much. I take advantage of their dire need for money and do extraordinarily intimate sexual things with them. They're so young that it's not unusual for me to be the first guy that has engaged in various sex acts with them.

Oh yeah, and I fuck a MILF too. I do the exact same things with her, but for some reason I don't think it's her first time.
  • ShaquilleThunder
    8 years ago
    I'm a 23 year old white guy who is engaged to a beautiful woman. However, SC provide the sexual need that I sorely lack. I guess that's a confession. Then again I like when smoking hot woman hit on me and I don't have to do anything but get drunk and pay them money.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'm not judging you and I'm not pissed just cause you called me a pussy. But playing with strippers before you get married? I think most of the married guys here started playing with strippers when our wives stopped meeting our sexual needs after some number of years of marriage. Aren't you worried about the fact that the girl you're marrying doesn't meet your sexual needs at her presumably tender young age? Cause I assume you know that it'll only get worse after you marry her.
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    Hmmm no real confession but I do have a hot OTC date tomorrow night with a stripper. She's in her twenties so not super young like John's DS'es. However on the plus side she is still plenty hot and knows her way around the bedroom.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I often post about my lust for thick curvy black women but secretly I lust for skinny white chicks w/ buns the size of silver dollars & A-cups
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    I am 50 years old, married...and also enjoy going to strip clubs.
    It is like walking into a different world when you go through that door.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I confess I like to enjoy the company of very pretty to gorgeous women of all ages. So shoot me.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I confess. The reason lopaw likes women is because of me.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I like skinny black girls with no ass small titties.
    I'm really a Donald trump supporter.
    I'm secretly Steph currys #1 fan.
    I make 500k a year.
    I have a crush on Nina bambina.
    My favorite meal is chackin fangers and four loko.
    I routinely drink and drive after leaving the show club.
    I'm dougster and juice.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I've already confessed mine.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    istheThe profits all through history from Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad and others call us to Repent/Confess/Turn and then believe in the One true God..the only one.

As humans our history is rich in every culture and times of books that tell of this experience and points us to this light.

We call Him/Her by many names but the Lord is bond by no book or name yet he is
    The God all our stories point us to.

Let's pray to the God we all feel is ever present...the life source and ultimate conscious of us all.

Love other as you love your self and Love God
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I confess I'm actually Fred Garvin (head turn) ... male prostitute.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    While we are on the subject of confessions remember while confession may be good for the soul, it can get you 10-20 at Sing-Sing or Alcatraz.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol...that's why you ppl should pm me your sins to my inbox...I'm Da tuscl Bishop

"Forgive me father juice for I have sinned"

" it's alright my tuscl child that will be 3 grape capri suns and 7 high mileage lapdance s"
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^I thought it was Elvin Bishop who "Fooled Around and Fell in Love". On second thought maybe it was John Smith.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I like pussy!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I confess that I actually LDK on all my SC visits
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm going to try 2...it's safer and more economical
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    I confess that I often cause the stripper to LDQ (Lap Dance Queef).
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    To Mr Thunder:

I'd your fiancee isn't meeting your sexual needs before the wedding, do both of you a favor and don't marry her!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    So... I'm Juice.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Also, I occasionally tell fibs.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    No I'm juice, I already confessed.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I often wonder if half the board is juice aliases
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    This is starting to feel like the end of "Spartacus"...
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    I wish I could have a hot barely legal young thing like John Smith but I don't make the big bucks or play the lottery.

My confession. I am a 48 year old single never married white male, that understands a lot. The sad part of the confession is that I have come to realize that I will probably never have a 25 year wedding anniv. Which in my books tells me that women like at least some conflict in their relationship.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Founder is Juice - why do you think Juice has never gotten band.
  • JohnSmith96
    8 years ago
    My proudest moment was picking up DS3 from her parents' house, carrying a gun and hiding from her daddy. I felt like such a man that day.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I am the Divine puppet master
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^ John, that really is pretty sad.

SJG
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I've been arrested once. I booked into jail for attempted murder. I was released a few days later.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I was* booked
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Attempted murder? You need to relax more
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    I snuck past his mom, got down the basement steps and killed Dougster as he lay in his childsized racecar bed.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Jester, ats really funny.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I confess that I am a precognitive mutant as seen in MINORITY REPORT, and that with my other precognitives we witnessed Nina Bambina murdering Johnsmith69 at their first meeting through our telepathic sight into the near future. Nina was locked up and I had her released, as I thought the world would be better off with one less lawyer. To my horrors, I later learned that Nina is a law major studying for the LSAT- Rats!!!! A precognitive letting go of a future murderer of a lawyer who was to become a lawyer herself? BIG MISTAKE!

My humblest apologies to all for playing God with the timeline and still getting the future totally fucked up!
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    Has not happened yet - but I'd spend $3000+ on a dancer who comes to work riding her harley.
    I require no extras but she must be at least a 7
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion