tuscl

To the female TUSCLers...once you go BLACK

rickthevulture
Black vulture lives matter! Squawk!
Tuesday, May 24, 2016 7:08 AM
You never go back. How many of you agree? BTW, I'm talking about black vultures. I don't really care about hairless ape skin color.

7 comments

• DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    what can i say. stupid internet troll. @rickthezoo aka @cashman aka @4got2wipe aka @mikey aka @zipperhead you keep creating new identities but i know who you are. i am pretty damn amazing that way
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    and @TheeOSU, my eyes are on you too. i suspect your one of @rickthezoos identities too. i am not sure, but that guy thinks he is so smart if your real i apologize but he is crafty and obsessed with new identities your welcome
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Once you go owl You'll always be foul.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Ghetto back women are always really good in bed; the rest run the range.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Nice!
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    My favorite comeback "Everything taste good on a cracker"
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I think the nasty-ass vulture self services his own Cloaca, its how these birds normally clean themselves. Notice 'RicktheVulture' has a fetish with his Cloaca that matches 4gottowipe's rimjob Fetish??? Yeah, sometimes these alternative personalities little twisted 'fetishes' are telling . The Ricks are taking over nothing except possibly the bathroom troll's job at a club near you. While we're at it, Doctor Phil with his 'interesting' life is a bottom feeder like the rest of the lot.... I'm betting his 'interesting life' is probably trolling Craigslist Rants and Raves in Hicksville, where he lives in his mother's basement.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion